Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? (32699 Views)

Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied / Nursing In An University Or School Of Nursing - Which Is Better? / What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
How does this thread help humanity

4 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Doctor2021: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
Yes, I love it
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by kerry57: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
Na ur biz OP? Why u want to take ibuprofen for another man headache? Take time there oo. Na coro Mata we people dey on top abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by DNSPro: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
I like it but I found something else that I love. Plus that industry is furked right now
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
Yes.. But in Nigeria you don't think out the box... Rather you think without the box if you want to succeed

3 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by ecclize: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
hmmm...
if only i ______
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by iammo(m): 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
yes I did, computing is my life
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Krester24(m): 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
I said "I like it like dat"!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by ManuelMount(m): 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
Bluehill1051:
Agric Econs... cry

I'm studying same how is the open market

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Salvador1: 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
No

Though I came out with two one
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by javaguru: 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
no I don't, as a matter of fact I wished I was doing science, seeing my dull mates in science made me think ,I looked down on myself.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by omotowo2: 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ijeleigbo:
I regret every bit of mine "Banking and Finance"

BFN the most useless course in the world

16 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by bamasite2: 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
Big question!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by ime2: 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
Yes I do grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
I am currently studying Statistics/Computer science which I love but sometimes I felt I should have simply studied Economics. I will definitely study Economics in my master and add a M.BA to it. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by kudos4god(m): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
My course of study is Industrial maths and applied statistics.
No regret

2 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Ijeleigbo(m): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
omotowo2:

BFN the most useless course in the world

You can say that again!!!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by MrDoGood(m): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
CSc and it's dope. Despite not using the knowledge to get daily bread. Will return back soon to face my main G
Medicine and surgery grin

4 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by NobleAngell(f): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
BSc. Biological Sciences, i enjoyed it back then in school because of the practicals and field trips. Right now, I'm not making use of it. Doing something better with my life now.

15 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by aragonchuks(m): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
I'm studying Physics Education..

I love the "Education" part and every thing about it. But physics? a capital NO
studied industrial physics but doing something better with my life now grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by shamsin6300(m): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
Agricultural Economic & Extension.
Badly in luv with it
I am craving for it grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Hanafi0687(m): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
Mechanical engineering and am happy with it

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Professorcplus(m): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
Any course that has lot of girls is useless and brings regret. Don't ask me how grin

Modify: For those quoting me get the sarcasm.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Bluehill1051: 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
ManuelMount:

I'm studying same how is the open market
You can see I'm still crying. If you like yourself change now. Pity your parents or whoever pays ur fees

34 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Funkybabee(f): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
Yes, hospitality no boring life grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
Physiology is the best course in the World!
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Dalsonjo: 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
zealz4u:
Sometimes I feel I wasted money, time and effort in the university studying the course I studied
Y this? the course name now and why did you think that way
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Hifeylove: 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
Way back then I applied for computer Engineering/ computer science but was offered Architecture.... haaaaaaa Mogbe ooooo but I thank God I was able to scale through and it ended in praise...!!!

14 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Officialgarri: 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
I think this is a consolation thread.

As for me, the course I studied is what still feeds me till date.
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
aragonchuks:
studied industrial physics but doing something better with my life now

grin grin Physics is too abstract walahi..
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by CoronaVirusPro: 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
After spending 9years in the university, I knew if I had studied Yoruba language, I would have graduated right on time.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Missing UNILORIN Mass Communication Student Found (photo) / Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam / 300L Female Student Of FUNAAB Dies At FMC (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.