Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? (32693 Views)

Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied / Nursing In An University Or School Of Nursing - Which Is Better? / What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
.......Waiting for BUHARI to answer first, since he is the HEAD of the FIRST FAMILY in Nigeria before I will respond.
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by JoshTrillions(m): 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
error4040:
TAXATION showed me Shege, Sotey I begin Reason say I for Venture into Business than Schoolsad
Lol..Lwkm..I've been rolling on the floor..
Dude!! Is it just me or does this nigga@ the attached image look like a rumpled p*ssy?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by jolyment: 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
Yea
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by benzion72(m): 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
It is not in the course that you studied, it is the stuff in you that count. I have seen people who studied language worth millions and people with courses with big name and good grade walking the street, begging to apply around. Some with higher degrees are even ready to take low pay jobs.

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Coronavirus84: 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
error4040:
TAXATION showed me Shege, Sotey I begin Reason say I for Venture into Business than Schoolsad
If course like taxation show you shege, what do you say about Ecometrics? You be Olodo for school

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Dalsonjo: 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
I simply study Economics but whether I really love studying it in Nigeria, I don't know
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Humanoid01(m): 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
Yeah, I love it. Studying Biochemistry opened me up to the wonders of life's essential processes.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by OlujobaSamuel: 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
Banking and Finance.
Hate is an understatement

11 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Meekfizzy(m): 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
zero belt
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by shamsin6300(m): 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Bluehill1051:
You can see I'm still crying. If you like yourself change now. Pity your parents or whoever pays ur fees

Dnt feel discourage sir
That's wat I am studying @ the moment.
I av passion for it.
If I am to start all over again, I will still apply for it.

Its obvious the oda guy don't av passion for it
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by apogeez(m): 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Sometimes I feel I wasted money, time and effort in the university studying the course I studied. It's one of my greatest regret but life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by HolyClement001(m): 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
yes I love it, Building technology

3 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
Geology - no regrets. Made me who I am today. If I was to come back again I will still read Geology cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Cti28(m): 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
Studied Applied Physics. Loved the course, but currently disappointed because it look as though the course fits only into teaching

9 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Adakintroy2: 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
Sociology. Wanted to study law. Actually my father wanted me to study law. But I was not a bright student so I ended up with sociology.

Turns out it was just the science for the 21st century.

I met Karl max, Talcott person, Malinowski, weber, Radcliff brown, Spencer, emile durkheim, August comte.

Titans!. true humans, true thinkers. Any person that has not done any studies in the "humanities" will struggle to understand the 21st century proper.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
I studied history sha
Made money already while in school
Studied for fun
Put my certificate back in drawer after graduation
Went back to the financial markets

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by dammywapes(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
After spending 9years in the university, I knew if I had studied Yoruba language, I would have graduated right on time.

bros wetin sup you study medicine twice grin ?

10 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Coronavirus84: 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
I study Accounting and am working in a University under Bursary department. Great Accountancy student

9 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
omotowo2:

BFN the most useless course in the world

A robot can do their job self

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by justi40(m): 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
Why did u hate the course that wat I also studied, and I appreciate it and will focus on investment banking soon as a career
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
no
studied Maths and Stats
now I am craving so much for business admin coz am into the business line rn

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Orestino(m): 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
Electrical and Electronics Engineering..still in my penultimate year and so far I've had no regrets.. though the workload gets tiring at times, but we move.. MSc in Power Engineering immediately after BSc sef

14 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by GeoAfrikana(m): 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
Yes.

I studied Geography and I'm proud of it, anywhere.

Today, I'm a freelance GIS analyst. I'm driven by passion and love.

See, there's nothing like inferior course. If you love it, go and study it. As for job, learn to create one because aside the clinical sciences no course has a sure job today in Nigeria, not even engineering. But if you're creative, you can create your own niche and make your own little money.

The people wey dey vex me pass are those studying agric. How you go study agric come still they find job upandan after graduation? I swear, you need dirty slap. Agric is job.

Some people might say, it's only theory they teach in the university. Yes, it's basically theory, but you should go and find a way to learn the practical. Your theory will make it easy for you to learn the practical.

Me too, they taught me only theory in school but after graduation I went to youtube and udemy to teach myself practical geography. Today, I've worked on many GIS projects including a world bank project.

If you like siddon 4 dia and be looking for non-existent lecturer job.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by MrEgghead(m): 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
After spending 9years in the university, I knew if I had studied Yoruba language, I would have graduated right on time.

You studied Medicine?
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by deltateam: 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
Professorcplus:
Any course that has lot of girls is useless and brings regret. Don't ask me how

Not true.

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Bluehill1051: 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
shamsin6300:

Dnt feel discourage sir
That's wat I am studying @ the moment.
I av passion for it.
If I am to start all over again, I will still apply for it.

Its obvious the oda guy don't av passion for it
I graduated 2016
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Humanoid01(m): 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
JoshTrillions:

Lol..Lwkm..I've been rolling on the floor..
Dude!! Is it just me or does this nigga@ the attached image look like a rumpled p*ssy?
That face be like water-water sh*t.

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by dammywapes(m): 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
I studied bio edu , Ino wan do any course with math cos ino fit cope.... I don know tey they say no b wetin u study u go do most times

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Ooluwatobi95: 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
Yes. I Studied Animal Production And Health And Really Enjoy It.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by deltateam: 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
eni4real:
Physiology is the best course in the World!

Are you working with it?
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by jerrybakermillz(m): 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
SEEDORF441:
Criminology and security studies na better course

Same here 2rd class upper ...which of the universities u study ur own ?
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Bluehill1051: 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
Humanoid01:
Yeah, I love it. Studying Biochemistry opened me up to the wonders of life's essential processes.
See mumu shocked

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School / Missing UNILORIN Mass Communication Student Found (photo) / 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.