Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? (32684 Views)

Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied / Nursing In An University Or School Of Nursing - Which Is Better? / What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Chideragodwin(m): 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
I'm Proud to be a mechanical engineering student. I love my profession, graduate job market is known to be hard, but as mechanical engineers use maths and physics practices to design and produce the world's mechanical devices, see guys graduates tend to be in high demand all around the world.
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Thunday1005(m): 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
tayewomi:
Hello good morning am Taiwo pls this is the course i applied for at ui now which institution did u finish from?and how many years is it and what is the career prospects, thanks
I finished from FUTMINNA, it a five years course in futminna it might be 4 years in UI. You can work in any food industries as a food technologist ( food lab n related stuff i.e NAFDAC, SON), food scientists (production to packaging of food(noodles, rice), drink( pepsi, 5alive), confectionery(sweet,candy). e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by SirWarlock: 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
humnsikan:
Yesso! I am in my late 20's and studied pharmacy. By the grace of God, I got a job immediately after NYSC in two Federal establishments simultaneously. I had to go for one. Three of my closest friends and coursemates are in Australia, Germany and the Uk doing research. We are all from humble backgrounds, and I used to hawk doughnuts and purewater as a child. I do not regret studying pharmacy in anyway and I thank God for it.
wish I could refer my bro to this comment. Though I fear for the population in that field especially in the next 10 years for a country like Nigeria .
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by SirWarlock: 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
Damitism:
Hello mate. As men of honour, we join hands. I studied pharmacy too and have no regret.
Wow is that lucrative?. Asking for my bro. Pardon the 6 months delay grin. I just saw this thread today
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by tayewomi(m): 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
Thunday1005:
I finished from FUTMINNA, it a five years course in futminna it might be 4 years in UI. You can work in any food industries as a food technologist ( food lab n related stuff i.e NAFDAC, SON), food scientists (production to packaging of food(noodles, rice), drink( pepsi, 5alive), confectionery(sweet,candy). e.t.c
ok thanks so much,have a nice day bruh!!
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by SirWarlock: 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
How come no comments about MBBS undecided.
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Ladyvin(f): 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
tayewomi:
pls am about to start food technology in the University is it a nice course

Food Technology is a wonderful course. You will enjoy it once you understand the course
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Pearl1212(f): 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
Please the first degree you went for was it through direct entry or HND conversion program?

quote author=doghorp post=87966720]I studied Mechanical Engineering and I love it. I have HND Mechanical Engineering but currently Studying Physics as a first Degree then later I will do a master's in Engineering Physics. I am currently working as Mechanical Technician in an oil and gas servicing company [/quote]
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by doghorp(m): 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
Pearl1212:
Please the first degree you went for was it through direct entry or HND conversion program?

quote author=doghorp post=87966720]I studied Mechanical Engineering and I love it. I have HND Mechanical Engineering but currently Studying Physics as a first Degree then later I will do a master's in Engineering Physics. I am currently working as Mechanical Technician in an oil and gas servicing company

It was through Direct Entry

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School / Missing UNILORIN Mass Communication Student Found (photo) / 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.