Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? (32691 Views)

Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied / Nursing In An University Or School Of Nursing - Which Is Better? / What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
atobs4real:
I love the course I studied at Unilag.
What was the course?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by CzarChris(m): 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
I applied for chemical engineering but was offered Agricultural Engineering, Soil and Water Engineering option. I was pissed. But having spent 3years at home after waec, I dived in. Well long story cut short. I found out I was in love with anything soil, so why keep myself down? After NYSC, I went back to school got a degree in Geology and Mining (while still working), did a PGD in Civil Engineering to completely horn my skills.

Best decision of my life I tell you.

If education is your thing, go back to school and correct whatever wrong course you studied, if not F* it and go into business/entrepreneurship.

10 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Peterperosco: 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
Agric Edu.
I love it, especially the Education aspect
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by irumanle(m): 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
freedomest:
I liked my own course, it wasn't the main course I applied for, but it was a nice course, and I never regretted it till today.

Some students don't like the course they are studying or the one they studied..

Tell us.
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by ehmmy11(m): 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
Too late to cry when the head is off.... Will this post change the course of study??
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by bestpunterever: 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
After spending 9years in the university, I knew if I had studied Yoruba language, I would have graduated right on time.

9bad years? did you do Bsc and master together?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Humanoid01(m): 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
Bluehill1051:
See mumu shocked
I nor mumu reach you, I'm very sure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Crbc: 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
No
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by deltateam: 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
Humanoid01:
Yeah, I love it. Studying Biochemistry opened me up to the wonders of life's essential processes.

I think its called "the chemistry of life."

Nevertheless it doesn't have good prospect in Naija except in the academia.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Bluehill1051: 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
Humanoid01:

I nor mumu reach you, I'm very sure.
My friend keep quiet. You don't know anything
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by earthsync(f): 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
omotowo2:

BFN the most useless course in the world

Why
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by eke28(m): 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
Yes. Mechanical Engineering. I loved it as a child, it was my first choice and still I love it till date. Now am a certified Engineer.
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Equity15(m): 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
computer science loved it soo much. would have preferred electrical and electronics engineering. didn't aplly cos of my bad T.D skills. I knew I would never have passed engine drawing

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by deltateam: 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
ehmmy11:
Too late to cry when the head is off.... Will this post change the course of study??

But it can help our younger brothers and sisters to rethink.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Stefenijoan002(f): 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
Proud of what I studied Business Administration I so much love it .

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by annyz: 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
sunshineV:

Because u no go school

No!! His response is probably due to ''OP'' grammar> Do you like the course you studied in university or polytechnic.??
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by earthsync(f): 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ijeleigbo:
I regret every bit of mine "Banking and Finance"

Why

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
Coronavirus84:

If course like taxation show you shege, what do you say about Ecometrics? You be Olodo for school

MY BEST EVER, ECONOMETRICS AND OPERATION RESEARCH cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by shamsin6300(m): 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Bluehill1051:
I graduated 2016

Oh! Yet to graduate sha.
Hope u av secured a job already?
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Humanoid01(m): 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Bluehill1051:
My friend keep quiet. You don't know anything
You don't seem like you do either, but I can offer you free lessons from the little knowledge I've acquired. shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Oyikoha(m): 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
PastorBK:
Yes. I applied same course both choices in jamb and got it on first trial.
I studied Agricultural Engineering but didn't get a job in the field. I had learnt after school different handworks.
From barbing to furnishing to tailoring to baking to nylon production.
In all these, I still enjoy Agriculture which was my first love.

Do you play Piano?
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Tylerbreeze(m): 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Studied Economics from my year 1 to year 2 undecided , but e no gree me, frustrations too much cry embarassed , I had to switch to business Admin and am enjoying it grin

3 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by TheGiftedOne(m): 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
If to say my course get head, Covid-19 would have been history. But here I am. No level... Man and microbes

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Stefenijoan002(f): 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Proud of what I studied Business Administration .I love it
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by BAVOSKI(m): 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
I study Mechanical Engineering in polytechnic......But I later end up as a Pastry Chef in Abroad......I like my cuz of study (mechanical engineering)....But I wish I study Food tech or Food And Nutrition....it would have Help me alot Here.....But thank God for the HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE..... Still Count for me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by deltateam: 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Adakintroy2:
Sociology. Wanted to study law. Actually my father wanted me to study law. But I was not a bright student so I ended up with sociology.

Turns out it was just the science for the 21st century.

I met Karl max, Talcott person, Malinowski, weber, Radcliff brown, Spencer, August comte,

Titans true humans true thinkers. Any person that has not done any studies in the "humanities" will struggle to understand the 21st century proper.

Sociology is a nice course but job prospect is the koko.

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by NobleAngell(f): 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Bluehill1051:
See mumu shocked
Hahahahaha. You're harsh o.
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Prikingp: 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Professorcplus:
Any course that has lot of girls is useless and brings regret. Don't ask me how
I don't want to reply u but sorry Nursing is not a useless course.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by hardcore007: 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
I should have just use the time I spent in studying education social studies and travel abroad for greener pasture.

It’s crazy, after many years of Nysc man is still trying to survive.

Life goes on anyway.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Evidenx(m): 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
Studied public admin. But i still wish i had studied criminology or criminal justice which i so much love.
Anyway not too late,when i leave this country after all these corona wahala..will still study criminology,but am done with schooling in the country called NAIJA. SCHOOL NA SCAM FOR NAIJA.

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by AgentNairaland(f): 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS STUDIES I Love it and I'm happy

2 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by deltateam: 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
BAVOSKI:
I study Mechanical Engineering in polytechnic......But I later end up as a Pastry Chef in Abroad......I like my cuz of study (mechanical engineering)....But I wish I study Food tech or Food And Nutrition....it would have Help me alot Here.....But thank God for the HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE..... Still Count for me

One of my colleagues is a chef abroad. Dude fat like cow now.

I guess it pays the bills.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School / Missing UNILORIN Mass Communication Student Found (photo) / 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.