Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

CORONAVIRUS: Hear What This White Man Says About Nigerians Attitudes. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / CORONAVIRUS: Hear What This White Man Says About Nigerians Attitudes. (3934 Views)

Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino / What Is This White Spots On My Penis? / What Could Have Caused This White Tongue? (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CORONAVIRUS: Hear What This White Man Says About Nigerians Attitudes. by Timijo(m): 4:02am On Mar 26, 2020
I found this video on my Facebook page and it worth sharing with Nigerians to further create the awareness of COVID-19 and help people to comply with the safety and preventive measures as stated by the medical practitioners.

Click the link below to watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbTak0WOUTQ&feature=youtu.be#menu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CORONAVIRUS: Hear What This White Man Says About Nigerians Attitudes. by jahlove4jah: 4:30am On Mar 26, 2020
Is crazy

Updated.

I can personally identify with this man's expressions/worries. The lackadaisical attitude of Port Harcourt people since the outbreak were worrisome. Now that the virus has been reported here late last night, majority are beginning to take this pandemic serious. Like he said, we still have a chance to slow down the rate of outbreak. It begins with me and you. Stay safe and help those around you to do the same.
Re: CORONAVIRUS: Hear What This White Man Says About Nigerians Attitudes. by apache22b: 4:32am On Mar 26, 2020
@

Our Darling Daddy will put an end to all these Atrocities being committed by Children of Hate , Frustration and Perdition !!!

God Bless our Darling Daddy

God Bless @ and all the Lovers of Truth ,no matter how Bitter it is ...

3 Likes

Re: CORONAVIRUS: Hear What This White Man Says About Nigerians Attitudes. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:32am On Mar 26, 2020
It's all.about attitude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CORONAVIRUS: Hear What This White Man Says About Nigerians Attitudes. by jideflash(m): 4:51am On Mar 26, 2020
grin
Re: CORONAVIRUS: Hear What This White Man Says About Nigerians Attitudes. by Ameboperoo(m): 5:01am On Mar 26, 2020
But Nigerian roadd/streets are not as bad though.
Re: CORONAVIRUS: Hear What This White Man Says About Nigerians Attitudes. by KaideeGee(m): 5:11am On Mar 26, 2020
apache22b:
@

Our Darling Daddy will put an end to all these Atrocities being committed by Children of Hate , Frustration and Perdition !!!

God Bless our Darling Daddy

God Bless @ and all the Lovers of Truth ,no matter how Bitter it is ...

I still don't understand wat this guy is saying, pls someone should explain

6 Likes

Re: CORONAVIRUS: Hear What This White Man Says About Nigerians Attitudes. by miqos02(m): 5:17am On Mar 26, 2020
KaideeGee:

I still don't understand wat this guy is saying, pls someone should explain
he has adopted @manabbq as his daddy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CORONAVIRUS: Hear What This White Man Says About Nigerians Attitudes. by Timijo(m): 5:22am On Mar 26, 2020
jahlove4jah:
Is crazy
Why is he crazy? Must you insult everyone? That is how the likes of you went to Pastor Adeboye's twitter page and insulted him after his prayer about COVID-19. A disrespectful generation without valuable morality.
Re: CORONAVIRUS: Hear What This White Man Says About Nigerians Attitudes. by Timijo(m): 5:24am On Mar 26, 2020
Ameboperoo:
He did not talk about bad road. Did you watch the video before you typed this your comment?

1 Like

Re: CORONAVIRUS: Hear What This White Man Says About Nigerians Attitudes. by Liorcadin: 5:27am On Mar 26, 2020
[s]
post=87770500:
It's all.about attitude
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: CORONAVIRUS: Hear What This White Man Says About Nigerians Attitudes. by hope4nigeria(m): 5:52am On Mar 26, 2020
Ameboperoo:
the road they want to show you right, when you enter both bad road and street, you will know.
Re: CORONAVIRUS: Hear What This White Man Says About Nigerians Attitudes. by Galaxydon1(m): 6:03am On Mar 26, 2020
Ameboperoo:
come to aba
Re: CORONAVIRUS: Hear What This White Man Says About Nigerians Attitudes. by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 26, 2020
This guy no understand how Nigeria is structured. You need to be a Nigerian to think like a Nigerian. My mother is still quoting bible today about the virus not getting to here irrespective of wherever she go. Come see the confidence with such an abstract blood.

Well this is what i belief, the world is seeing a change I've been seeing as a kid.

I just want to be encouraged to write my epistle
Re: CORONAVIRUS: Hear What This White Man Says About Nigerians Attitudes. by Sheuns(m): 6:13am On Mar 26, 2020
It’s funny some people are still thinking on how to make daily sales despite the outbreak. I know businesses will be affected, but cmon it’s for our own good we stay home. I also stopped my business and sat home since Monday, hunger won’t kill us.

1 Like

Re: CORONAVIRUS: Hear What This White Man Says About Nigerians Attitudes. by Venerable612(m): 6:46am On Mar 26, 2020
Ameboperoo:

It’s obvious you haven’t been to Abuja.

Abuja has one of the best road networks in Nigeria.

It’s well connected, clean and well lit.

Do you know why? They made the smart decision of sending the Poor citizens to the outskirts of the Territory.

Tbh Poverty is a bastard.

The whiteman doesn’t know Poverty is the problem here. How will most of these folks feed their families if they stay indoor and don’t go out to find a livelihood.

You either by hunger or by the virus. I just hope it doesn’t get worst.
Re: CORONAVIRUS: Hear What This White Man Says About Nigerians Attitudes. by jahlove4jah: 9:14am On Mar 26, 2020
Timijo:
Why is he crazy? Must you insult everyone? That is how the likes of you went to Pastor Adeboye's twitter page and insulted him after his prayer about COVID-19. A disrespectful generation without valuable morality.
why are you faster than your shadow. Are you just chasing clout.

I meant is crazy how we are playing with this pandemic and you are running like a vehicle that failed brake. Be careful egungun , na express you dey enter.

1 Like

Re: CORONAVIRUS: Hear What This White Man Says About Nigerians Attitudes. by toffyz(m): 9:15am On Mar 26, 2020
mtchew
Re: CORONAVIRUS: Hear What This White Man Says About Nigerians Attitudes. by Timijo(m): 9:20am On Mar 26, 2020
Okay, I'm so sorry, I misunderstood you.
jahlove4jah:

I meant is crazy how we are playing with this pandemic and you are running like a vehicle that failed brake. Be careful egungun , na express you dey enter.
Re: CORONAVIRUS: Hear What This White Man Says About Nigerians Attitudes. by jahlove4jah: 9:25am On Mar 26, 2020
Timijo:
Okay, I'm so sorry, I misunderstood you.
Apology accepted bro. Let's kick #COVID19 OUT OF NIGERIA.
Re: CORONAVIRUS: Hear What This White Man Says About Nigerians Attitudes. by abumeinben(m): 10:30am On Mar 26, 2020
Sad!
There will still be Jumat service tomorrow
Re: CORONAVIRUS: Hear What This White Man Says About Nigerians Attitudes. by jieta: 11:15am On Mar 26, 2020
jahlove4jah:

lol, if egungun enter express motor go kill am. Una nor go kill person for this nairaland.
Re: CORONAVIRUS: Hear What This White Man Says About Nigerians Attitudes. by jahlove4jah: 11:58am On Mar 26, 2020
jieta:
lol, if egungun enter express motor go kill am. Una nor go kill person for this nairaland.
lucky enough bro egungun marched brake, looked left and right before he entered the express. So he is safe

(1) (Reply)

STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) / Ok / How To Get A Bigger Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.