Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,386 members, 7,850,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

World Convid Visualizer Put A Finger In World Map And Get Real Time Info - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Convid Visualizer Put A Finger In World Map And Get Real Time Info (1681 Views)

Ndi-igbo Don't Be Deceived By Yoruba Muslim Media, Know Your Map And Boundry / Convid 19. Kemi Olunloyo Has Said It Again, Let's Watch Out For This.. / See Where The Map And Flag Of Nigeria Was Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Convid Visualizer Put A Finger In World Map And Get Real Time Info by sarrki(m): 5:57am On Mar 26, 2020
Real-time information.. Put your finger in the World Map to know the effects of Corona in the Country you need to know..

https://www.covidvisualizer.com/

Lalasticlala
Re: World Convid Visualizer Put A Finger In World Map And Get Real Time Info by ITbomb(m): 6:32am On Mar 26, 2020
I hope it's not the Ransomware I've been hearing about
Re: World Convid Visualizer Put A Finger In World Map And Get Real Time Info by helinues: 6:32am On Mar 26, 2020
My phone may be afraid of the virus..

Thanks but no thanks
Re: World Convid Visualizer Put A Finger In World Map And Get Real Time Info by sarrki(m): 6:54am On Mar 26, 2020
helinues:
My phone may be afraid of the virus..

Thanks but no thanks

It’s safe though
Re: World Convid Visualizer Put A Finger In World Map And Get Real Time Info by AFRlCA: 7:10am On Mar 26, 2020
sarrki:

Real-time information.. Put your finger in the World Map to know the effects of Corona in the Country you need to know..

https://www.covidvisualizer.com/

Lalasticlala

That's nice, what of the app?

(1) (Reply)

Having Access To A River That Leads To An Ocean Doesn’t Mean Your Not Landlocked / BREAKING: Omojuwa Is Dead / After APC Chairmanship Job, What Adams Oshiomhole Is Doing Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.