Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,448 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

Coronavirus - Wailing Over Fashola Correction On Sanitizers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus - Wailing Over Fashola Correction On Sanitizers (1933 Views)

This Is The Only Reason Tinubu Haters Are Wailing Over Muslim - Muslim Ticket / Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. / Ikwere Boys Why Were You Wailing Over Ipob Sit-at-home On Radio? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus - Wailing Over Fashola Correction On Sanitizers by sweetsell: 8:32am On Mar 26, 2020
Some are afraid to point it out but we are not, irredeemable bigotry n acute foolishness is now disturbing our red mud people to the extent they can no longer differentiate BTW sanitizers.

Fashola in his message simple disclosed he noticed the sanitizer he was given is a bacteria sanitizer even a FOOL understand that Corona Virus is a virus n not bacteria but out of irredeemable bigotry, acute hate n excessive foolishness the particular tribe renowned for such foolishness in Nigeria as been opening thread all over NL to spite Fashola.

When a tribe can single out a section of it own people label them "Osu" or outcast so they can be hated n treated with disdain hating on Fashola that as proven to more intelligent than your fathers shouldn't be surprising.

NGpatriot:

1. Sanitizers are antibacterial, not an antivirus, Fashola was 100% CORRECT and there's not a single sanitizer out here that says antivirus sanitizer because they are antibacterial regardless of what other things you use it for.

2. Regardless of access to soap and water or not, it doesn't change the fact that hand washing is far superior and more effective than hand sanitizers..

3. Yes, hand sanitizers are provided as alternatives, but they are not effective, they give you nothing but a false sense of protection, this is why the CDC put out advisories to highlight the superior effect and effectiveness of handwashing over sanitizers.

4. Again, Fashola was 100% correct and the CDC agreed with him.

5. Fashola never said you should not use sanitizers, he only highlighted the fact that it's antibacterial, rightfully so, a perfect and correct statement. He also emphasized the importance and better effect of handwashing.

6. This is why my first post in this thread referenced poor comprehension on other people's part, they either did not watch the video or did but didn't comprehend.

I use sanitizers, but with the understanding that I'm not 100% protected and still must be careful and vigilant until I'm able to do proper handwashing with soap and water.

Instead of losing sleep over this issue, stick to what you believe in, stick to sanitizers and let other people stick to handwashing, it's your choice.

Btw, I'm not a lawyer or a doctor, but I know a lot about this virus, about how to protect myself and what I need to do either per handwashing or sanitizer, this is common sense and you don't have to be a lawyer or doctor to know all that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus - Wailing Over Fashola Correction On Sanitizers by puremaker7(m): 8:44am On Mar 26, 2020
Yemree pipul...they were born to hate.

8 Likes

Re: Coronavirus - Wailing Over Fashola Correction On Sanitizers by charmzdeen: 8:47am On Mar 26, 2020
At this point who cares if na bacteria or virus.....

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus - Wailing Over Fashola Correction On Sanitizers by EagleNest(m): 9:06am On Mar 26, 2020
Wasting so much energy debating on sanitizer while people are dying. I too sabi no good!

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus - Wailing Over Fashola Correction On Sanitizers by helinues: 9:26am On Mar 26, 2020
When wailing is now a profession, gibberish is inevitable
Re: Coronavirus - Wailing Over Fashola Correction On Sanitizers by chozzy: 9:32am On Mar 26, 2020
sweetsell:
Some are afraid to point it out but we are not, irredeemable bigotry n acute foolishness is now disturbing our red mud people to the extent they can no longer differentiate BTW sanitizers.

Fashola in his message simple disclosed he noticed the sanitizer he was given is a bacteria sanitizer even a FOOL understand that Corona Virus is a virus n not bacteria but out of irredeemable bigotry, acute hate n excessive foolishness the particular tribe renowned for such foolishness in Nigeria as been opening thread all over NL to spite Fashola.

When a tribe can single out a section of it own people label them "Osu" or outcast so they can be hated n treated with disdain hating on Fashola that as proven to more intelligent than your fathers shouldn't be surprising.

OP, your obsession with Igbos is disgusting.
So, anyone that criticises a member of this useless Buhari's govt is Ibo?

I contributed in one of those posts you're talking about, does that make me IBO?
Heart attack will kill some of you for nothing.
Tribalism is a disease

By the way, Fashola was wrong !
Hand washing is better but the alcohol in hand sanitizers kills both bacteria and virus.

Go read this article on CNN, useless tribal bigot.

11 Likes

Re: Coronavirus - Wailing Over Fashola Correction On Sanitizers by Commonsense99: 9:37am On Mar 26, 2020
sweetsell:

Dude we are fighting a pandemic, can you keep your tribalism at a corner let Nigeria survive this first.?

Alcohol is pharmacologically rated as an Antimicrobial Antiseptic, meaning it fights against microbes.. Microbes encompasses bacterias, viruses, and what have you.
Many bacterias, some strains of fungi's and lipophilic group of viruses, are succeptible to Alcohol. here Corona Virus is a lipophilic virus, can't you see how wrong Fashola was?

however hand washing still supercedes Alcohol in hierarchy, but since its impossible to carry a mobile hand wash, Alcohol serves as a very perfect substitute.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus - Wailing Over Fashola Correction On Sanitizers by Shikini: 10:14am On Mar 26, 2020
sweetsell:

OP, I've since learnt to let people like you to keep fooling themselves."

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus - Wailing Over Fashola Correction On Sanitizers by Gandollaar(f): 10:27am On Mar 26, 2020
helinues:
When wailing is now a profession, gibberish is inevitable

. You ZBs never fall to disappoint.
People are dying left and right and all the OP has to offer is regurgitate from the contents of fashole's bowel.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus - Wailing Over Fashola Correction On Sanitizers by Gandollaar(f): 10:28am On Mar 26, 2020
Shikini:

OP, I've since learnt to let people like you to keep fooling themselves."
Op is a Yoruba mooslim, what do you expect?

The amount of terrorist energy coming out from him is enough to wipe out his entire generation.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus - Wailing Over Fashola Correction On Sanitizers by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 26, 2020
These yorober people are something else. Very hateful set of people.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus - Wailing Over Fashola Correction On Sanitizers by iammo(m): 10:51am On Mar 26, 2020
that's Ibo people for you always looking for trouble where non exist, that's the only way they can achieve orgasm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus - Wailing Over Fashola Correction On Sanitizers by Jman06(m): 10:55am On Mar 26, 2020
Op, both you and Fashola are ignorant. Keep shut and stop exposing your ignorance!

Alcohol-based sanitizers are effective against both bacteria and viruses!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus - Wailing Over Fashola Correction On Sanitizers by Xisnin(m): 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2020
Ardar:
Shut up, tribal bigot.
What is the difference between you and the mentally unbalanced OP?
Re: Coronavirus - Wailing Over Fashola Correction On Sanitizers by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
Xisnin:

Shut up, tribal bigot.
What is the difference between you and the mentally unbalanced OP?

I am sane while both you and him are not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus - Wailing Over Fashola Correction On Sanitizers by KwaraRat: 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2020
[s]
sweetsell:

[/s]

All sanitizers are made from an alkaline based solution.

Alkaline solutions are effective in killing both bacteria and viruses.
Re: Coronavirus - Wailing Over Fashola Correction On Sanitizers by LivingSage: 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2020
angry
Re: Coronavirus - Wailing Over Fashola Correction On Sanitizers by LivingSage: 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2020
[s]
Gandollaar:
Op is a Yoruba mooslim, what do you expect?

The amount of terrorist energy coming out from him is enough to wipe out his entire generation.
[/s]

Re: Coronavirus - Wailing Over Fashola Correction On Sanitizers by Gandollaar(f): 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2020
LivingSage:
[s][/s]

The only reason why I'm quoting your fake ass is because I read your moniker.

But do you know that some useless folks here suffer Helinues trauma in real life because of their exchanges here? I'm still trying to rap my finger around that one grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus - Wailing Over Fashola Correction On Sanitizers by sweetsell: 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
Fool did Fashola not highlight that washing with soap is beta ?!

Are you claiming you are not Igbos so I can expose your bigoted soul ?

chozzy:

OP, your obsession with Igbos is disgusting.
So, anyone that criticises a member of this useless Buhari's govt is Ibo?

I contributed in one of those posts you're talking about, does that make me IBO?
Heart attack will kill some of you for nothing.
Tribalism is a disease

By the way, Fashola was wrong !
Hand washing is better but the alcohol in hand sanitizers kills both bacteria and virus.

Go read this article on CNN, useless tribal bigot.

Re: Coronavirus - Wailing Over Fashola Correction On Sanitizers by sweetsell: 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2020
Ardar:

Is that why your foolish tribe segregated the osu among u to be hated ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus - Wailing Over Fashola Correction On Sanitizers by LivingSage: 10:50am On Mar 27, 2020
So, I'm helineus angry, see ya life outside grin
[s]
Gandollaar:

The only reason why I'm quoting your fake ass is because I read your moniker.

But do you know that some useless folks here suffer Helinues trauma in real life because of their exchanges here? I'm still trying to rap my finger around that one grin grin
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus - Wailing Over Fashola Correction On Sanitizers by helinues: 10:53am On Mar 27, 2020
LivingSage:
[s][/s]

You better leave that nonentity.. She is full of anger and frustration..

We go add more for her... Her exposure is loading
Re: Coronavirus - Wailing Over Fashola Correction On Sanitizers by LivingSage: 11:07am On Mar 27, 2020
No mind am cheesy
helinues:

Re: Coronavirus - Wailing Over Fashola Correction On Sanitizers by Gandollaar(f): 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
LivingSage:
[s][/s]
How can you be Helinues? Tufiakwa! grin
Re: Coronavirus - Wailing Over Fashola Correction On Sanitizers by Gandollaar(f): 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
helinues:

Face your fight SIMP! Stop sulking while hiding behind other people! If I didn't quote livingsage or what's the useless moniker again, I wouldn't have known you have been flexing your tiny muscles here grin grin grin

You Helinues I will run you over so brutally you would wish your daddy got a head instead!

Bring it on!

But don't whine to the mods when you the heat gets real hot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus - Wailing Over Fashola Correction On Sanitizers by sapientia(m): 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
Rubbish.

Rushed thinking I could learn.

Didn't know the thread was opened by a bigot.
Re: Coronavirus - Wailing Over Fashola Correction On Sanitizers by Yorubasarecurse: 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
Yoruba leaders need to orientate their people on the dangers of tribalism. The rate at which Yoruba youths engage in this menace is alarming to say the least. The nairaland mods of Yoruba extraction should join in the fight against tribalism in Yorubaland.
Re: Coronavirus - Wailing Over Fashola Correction On Sanitizers by princemillla(m): 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
Shame.!

Bacteria, virus do not thrive on surface( non host) hence any sanitizer will easily wash them away.

I think fashola goofed on that one.

Even ordinary soap and water will wash some off from the surface.
Re: Coronavirus - Wailing Over Fashola Correction On Sanitizers by princemillla(m): 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
KwaraRat:
[s][/s]

All sanitizers are made from an alkaline based solution.

Alkaline solutions are effective in killing both bacteria and viruses.

On non host surface. Once they enter their desire habitation, multiplication starts. At this stage any alkaline base drugs will find it difficult to do the job

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomole Voted Pdp / History Made As Nigerian Assumes Command Of A US Navy Destroyer / If Igbos Control The Economy Of Nigeria Why Don't They Do This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.