Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. (2057 Views)

South East Voted Unknown Tofa From Kano Over Abiola / Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 / Dino Melaye: "MKO Abiola No Longer Nigerian, Cannot Be Made GCFR" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by Pigsandidiots: 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
Even if I don't care about the award. Why are igbos the ones wailing over it since it was announced. I have read up to 4 different threads on this by the igbos since it was announced. Why are they whining about that thing. Some said it is only Yoruba fight, but same people will be asking Yoruba to free their biafra as if the Yorubas use rope to tie them down. They are quick to call Yoruba Fulani slave just cos Yoruba voted buhari. But in 1993, their own slavery was shown by the election result where they voted for Tofa, a Hausa Fulani. Same thing happened in 1999 when they voted obasanjo just cos Hausa Fulani wanted obj in power against falae, a candidate that Yoruba wanted, probably to please their northern masters. So why do they want to kill themselves on top of the posthumous thing?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by EzeNri(m): 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
Who is deceiving this one?

Igbos don't give a shi.t about any PHA. Enjoy your PHA and don't drag Ndi Igbo into your madness.

Concentrate your venom on your brothers (Oodua Youth Coalition) that are protesting against that.

www.saharareporters.com/2018/06/07/youth-group-buhari-keep-your-posthumous-awards-apologise-yoruba-nation

13 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by ebuk4real(m): 9:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
It really baffles whenever I see the acclaimed enlightened South (East and West) doing this ethnic rubbish here always. Nobody will do our thinking for us if we remain this childish not to think for ourselves

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by Pigsandidiots: 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
EzeNri:
Who is deceiving this one?

Igbos don't give a shi.t about any PHA. Enjoy your PHA and don't drag Ndi Igbo into your madness.

Concentrate your venom on your brothers (Oodua Youth Coalition) that are protesting against that.

www.saharareporters.com/2018/06/07/youth-group-buhari-keep-your-posthumous-awards-apologise-yoruba-nation
Shut up, you give more than shit, reason you people keep opening threads since it was announced.

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by EzeNri(m): 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Shut up, you give more than shit, reason you people keep opening threads since it was announced.
Oodua Youth Coalition
Reuben Abati
Reno Omkri

I hope they are all Igbos.

Name one Igbo leader criticizing your PHA or shut up forever.

Yoruba moslems will always find way to smuggle Igbos into their madness.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by Pigsandidiots: 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
EzeNri:

Oodua Youth Coalition
Reuben Abati
Reno Omkri

I hope they are all Igbos.

Name one Igbo leader criticizing your PHA or shut up forever.

Yoruba moslems will always find way to smuggle Igbos into their madness.
Lol, calling me Muslim does not change my Anglican communion. All I am saying is, stop wailing. It is too much. If you think because he did that just to get our votes, you and your likes are just joking. I am never for buhari, I am also not for PDP. But the way you people keep wailing and opening threads is something else. Do not associate me with Muslim cos none of my family members ever been. Even in my village, you can't find a single Muslim. So face the fact. Has any igbo leader ever been useful before? Why are you followers wailing on it then? And mind you, I will take Yoruba before religion. Get that into your skull.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Lol, calling me Muslim does not change my Anglican communion. All I am saying is, stop wailing. It is too much. If you think because he did that just to get our votes, you and your likes are just joking. I am never for buhari, I am also not for PDP. But the way you people keep wailing and opening threads is something else. Do not associate me with Muslim cos none of my family members ever been. Even in my village, you can't find a single Muslim. So face the fact. Has any igbo leader ever been useful before? Why are you followers wailing on it then? And mind you, I will take Yoruba before religion. Get that into your skull.

you are an Anglican and u behaving like this

nawaaa ooooo

my own and beloved primate Most Reverend Nicholas Okoh will be heavy hearted to find what an Anglican who represents truth has turned into.

is a pity.

Anglican stands for truth

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by Naijiant: 10:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Even if I don't care about the award. Why are igbos the ones wailing over it since it was announced. I have read up to 4 different threads on this by the igbos since it was announced. Why are they whining about that thing. Some said it is only Yoruba fight, but same people will be asking Yoruba to free their biafra as if the Yorubas use rope to tie them down. They are quick to call Yoruba Fulani slave just cos Yoruba voted buhari. But in 1993, their own slavery was shown by the election result where they voted for Tofa, a Hausa Fulani. Same thing happened in 1999 when they voted obasanjo just cos Hausa Fulani wanted obj in power against falae, a candidate that Yoruba wanted, probably to please their northern masters. So why do they want to kill themselves on top of the posthumous thing?
Abiola won in Anambra, Tofa won in Enugu and Imo (no Abia and Ebonyi at the time).

Anambra 159,258 Tofa; 212,024 Abiola
Enugu 284,050 Tofa; 263,101 Abiola
Imo 195,836 Tofa; 159,350 Abiola
https://maxsiollun./2008/06/14/june-12-1993-election-full-results/

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by Alariiwo: 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
GEJ can give posthumous award and confer people with GCON etc. but PMB can't.. That is how the average Ipobian reasons.

The best thing is to ignore and just laugh at their stupidity. Nobody can help them.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by Pigsandidiots: 11:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
Naijiant:

Abiola won in Anambra, Tofa won in Enugu and Imo (no Abia and Ebonyi at the time).

There was abia only ebonyi does not exist then. And tofa won in abia

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by LBanks(m): 11:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
Pigsandidiots:

It is Yoruba leaders that have been useful she?

In case you don't know you guys are the most useless part of this country, very insignificant in the country even though you are a major tribe

Of course Buhari knows that once he just gives the PHA, you guys will start jumping up in excitement, very insignificant people who likes suffering and smiling at the same time, wherever they toss you people you swing, even the northerners know that you people are their wives

See people that have useful leaders indeed

Have you ever thought why the north is so afraid to allow an Igbo man become president? Because they know we are the real opposition they have in this country

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by Pigsandidiots: 11:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
LBanks:

In case you don't know you guys are the most useless part of this country, very insignificant in the country even though you are a major tribe

Of course Buhari knows that once he just gives the PHA, you guys will start jumping up in excitement, very insignificant people who likes suffering and smiling at the same time, wherever they toss you people you swing, even the northerners know that you people are their wives

Oh, very insignificant hehehe, do you just wish to abuse that word or you just said it out of pains, I mean cos of what I said hit your nerves. Tell me how your region is significant. Let met start from their. They know, oh, you mean they come to your house to tell you that grin. Oga, are you guys really despirate for your slavery position. 1993, 1999 really exposed una yansh as the perpetual slave to the fulanis grin. Oga, tell me what leader do you have jor, no one is talking of your local champion leaders o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by Pigsandidiots: 11:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
LBanks:

Have you ever thought why the north is so afraid to allow an Igbo man become president? Because they know we are the real opposition they have in this country
Hehehehe, see the real opposition, voted massively for Tofa, a hausa Fulani against a southern candidate Abiola in 1993. Follow what northerner commended them in 1999, voted obj, a Hausa Fulani candidate against what Yoruba wanted that is falae. In 1993, Yoruba was the opposition to the Fulani why their eastern slaves supported them. In 1999, Yoruba played then opposition to the Hausa Fulani, why you slaves supported your masters. Opposition indeed. Oga, you have not been presidential cos you are inconsequential.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by LBanks(m): 12:06am On Jun 09, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Oh, very insignificant hehehe, do you just wish to abuse that word or you just said it out of pains, I mean cos of what I said hit your nerves. Tell me how your region is significant. Let met start from their. They know, oh, you mean they come to your house to tell you that grin. Oga, are you guys really despirate for your slavery position. 1993, 1999 really exposed una yansh as the perpetual slave to the fulanis grin. Oga, tell me what leader do you have jor, no one is talking of your local champion leaders o.

Oga have you asked yourself why the north is so afraid to see an easterner as president? because they know we are the only real nightmare they dread.

Of course even Ahmadu Bello even knew he said it, " You keep an Igbo man as a houseboy, tomorrow he will try to take over the house"

You guys are lucky that Igbo's didn't continue in the helm of affairs, if not, I swear this country would have been our personal estate, and that is what you guys dread the most

If we can be so successful even without the political power, how much more if we had the political power on our side?

Of course continue to enjoy VP position we do not need ur presidency to succeed, we are doing just fine, and using our personal wealth to build amenities that government supposed to do for us in the east

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by LBanks(m): 12:17am On Jun 09, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Hehehehe, see the real opposition, voted massively for Tofa, a hausa Fulani against a southern candidate Abiola in 1993. Follow what northerner commended them in 1999, voted obj, a Hausa Fulani candidate against what Yoruba wanted that is falae. In 1993, Yoruba was the opposition to the Fulani why their eastern slaves supported them. In 1999, Yoruba played then opposition to the Hausa Fulani, why you slaves supported your masters. Opposition indeed. Oga, you have not been presidential cos you are inconsequential.

Which southern candidate, the same southern candidate that said he can do without the Igbo's, yet it was an Igbo man that was the umpire of his election

Of course he started showing his true colours as a tribalistic bigot even before he would assume office, and IBB and Nzeribe served him what he truly deserved

If I was at the helm of affairs to, I would have done the same thing too vote against the buffoon and make sure he doesn't assume that position

Southern candidate indeed

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by Pigsandidiots: 8:28am On Jun 09, 2018
LBanks:

Which southern candidate, the same southern candidate that said he can do without the Igbo's, yet it was an Igbo man that was the umpire of his election

Of course he started showing his true colours as a tribalistic bigot even before he would assume office, and IBB and Nzeribe served him what he truly deserved

If I was at the helm of affairs to, I would have done the same thing too vote against the buffoon and make sure he doesn't assume that position

Southern candidate indeed
So how are you playing opposition oga. Let us read it here. grin. Stop changing goal post here. Explain how you are playing opposition. Yes, he said that, and yes buhari won with igbo. He said that and he surely won without your votes, so tell me how you are important to his election victory? Abiola won without igbo. He said he does not need your vote and he won. And yorubas did not wail cos you did not vote him. Now that Yoruba refused to vote Jonathan cos he marginalized them even though he won all the Yoruba states in 2011, and they refused to vote him again in 2015. Despite the man n his family n his people have forgotten, but you eternal ghommids keep wailing and gnashing your teeth, carry your mouth up like my dog kill am since that time. And Jonathan will think it is the love you have for him, not knowing your love is because of the positions you got under him. Tell me how you play opposition.

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by EzeNri(m): 9:20am On Jun 09, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Lol, calling me Muslim does not change my Anglican communion.
If you a Christian and still talk this way, then your Priest or whatever you people call it must be a Yoruba moslem.

Pigsandidiots:

All I am saying is, stop wailing. It is too much. If you think because he did that just to get our votes, you and your likes are just joking. I am never for buhari, I am also not for PDP.
Baba don press una button, so the ever subservient yoruba moslems will still vote for the caliphate.

Pigsandidiots:

But the way you people keep wailing and opening threads is something else. Do not associate me with Muslim cos none of my family members ever been. Even in my village, you can't find a single Muslim.
Then stop behaving like a yoruba moslem.

Pigsandidiots:

So face the fact. Has any igbo leader ever been useful before?
When your moslem brothers were still struggling to clean up lagos, our leaders built Enugu into the Top 100 most resilient cities in the world.

Enugu made the list the same date Paris, London, Athens, Atlanta, Barcelona, Tokyo made the list.

Go to Onitsha, compare commercial residential buildings with the ones in the entire SW.

Even in Lagos, remove corporate buildings, all you will be seeing are stunted bungalows and few duplexes.

When it comes to resilience, you guys are still crawling.

Yoruba Moslem wannabe, use your head next time.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by lx3as(m): 9:23am On Jun 09, 2018
Pigsandidiots:

As if I care, they can wail for ever; it changes nothing. After all, majority of them then voted for Tofa.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by wingmanII: 10:04am On Jun 09, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
You really got an apt moniker for yourself. You are exactly your moniker.
Why don't you get proper education so you don't kill us with your atrocious English. "why are Igbos keep wailing". What is that?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by Notasyouthink: 11:38am On Jun 09, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Shut up! Why are you complaining when yorubas are on every biafra/Ipob thread spewing trash. What do you expect the Igbos to do??

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by Notasyouthink: 11:51am On Jun 09, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Kikikikk.. You're always on every biafra /Ipob thread spewing trash and hating everything that has to do with the struggle including Nnamdi kanu so, what do you expect from great Igbos?? Were you expecting a kiss or a hand shake from the great Igbos??

You must be a joker!!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by sweerychick(f): 11:54am On Jun 09, 2018
Even your grammar is silly. Why are Igbos keep wailing go back to school and stop opening useless threads

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by aribisala0(m): 11:58am On Jun 09, 2018
Naijiant:

How old are you?

Abia was there

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by ipodstinks: 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
wingmanII:

You really got an apt moniker for yourself. You are exactly your moniker.
Why don't you get proper education so you don't kill us with your atrocious English. "why are Igbos keep wailing". What is that?
grin, oga gramarian that have proper education, can you kindly tell us how he should have put it and let see your correction?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by ipodstinks: 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
sweerychick:
Even your grammar is silly. Why are Igbos keep wailing go back to school and stop opening useless threads
Aunty English teacher, since you know he was wrong and you want to teach him, why don't you do the correction for us to see. Let see how he should have put it and stop reasoning with your pussy.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by ipodstinks: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
EzeNri:

If you a Christian and still talk this way, then your Priest or whatever you people call it must be a Yoruba moslem.

Baba don press una button, so the ever subservient yoruba moslems will still vote for the caliphate.

Then stop behaving like a yoruba moslem.

When your moslem brothers were still struggling to clean up lagos, our leaders built Enugu into the Top 100 most resilient cities in the world.

Enugu made the list the same date Paris, London, Athens, Atlanta, Barcelona, Tokyo made the list.

Go to Onitsha, compare commercial residential buildings with the ones in the entire SW.

Even in Lagos, remove corporate buildings, all you will be seeing are stunted bungalows and few duplexes.

When it comes to resilience, you guys are still crawling.

Yoruba Moslem wannabe, use your head next time.
Do you mean onitsa that I know or the new one. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by ipodstinks: 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
LBanks:

Oga have you asked yourself why the north is so afraid to see an easterner as president? because they know we are the only real nightmare they dread.

Of course even Ahmadu Bello even knew he said it, " You keep an Igbo man as a houseboy, tomorrow he will try to take over the house"

You guys are lucky that Igbo's didn't continue in the helm of affairs, if not, I swear this country would have been our personal estate, and that is what you guys dread the most

If we can be so successful even without the political power, how much more if we had the political power on our side?

Of course continue to enjoy VP position we do not need ur presidency to succeed, we are doing just fine, and using our personal wealth to build amenities that government supposed to do for us in the east

Hahahaha, this is the funniest joke I have read this year. Thanks for entertaining me.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by Ojiofor: 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
Is Pa Adebanjo and Igbo man too?
Make una enjoy the accolade Buhari dash una in peace.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by highqueen(f): 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
You are Christian and still behave like a tout ?undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by PROUDLYAFONJA1: 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
Mr Ochereome Nnanna is the Chairman Editorial Board of Vanguard Newspapers. He is also apparently an ethnic bigot who could not hide his hatred for the Yoruba race due to the June 12 recognition of Chief MKO Abiola, GCFR.
In a comment on Facebook, Mr Nnanna referred to the Yorubas as “Sophisticated Morons”! I wouldn’t have made an issue of this because I understand that emotions were rife but considering the sensitive position he occupies, I feel it is dangerous for this nation for a man who directs the editorial board of a national newspaper to be this hate filled.
The management of Vanguard Newspapers need to call Mr Nnanna to order or reconsider his fitness for such a sensitive role. With this level of unveiled disdain for a race, it is difficult for anyone to expect any neutrality or fairness from Vanguard Newspapers.
If this nation means anything to you, please share this until the Management of Vanguard Newspapers does something about Mr Nnenna’s attitude. We should stop condoning bigots in positions of authority. Nigeria belongs to ALL of us! "

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch The 2019 NEDG/BON 2019 Presidential Debate / AAC Wins Ikwere LG In Rivers State Election(video) / Four Years Ago In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.