Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

"What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? (3695 Views)

Training A Lady That Isn't Your Wife In School. / Best Restaurants On Lagos Mainland To Visit With Your Romantic Partner / How Long Should A Healthy Man Have Sex Before Cumming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by Leezah(f): 11:22am On Mar 26, 2020
"What does a man have to offer as romantic partner that isn't about sex or financial stability?"

Men! Are! People!

Women! Are! People! Too!

People! Have! Infinite! Variety! Dammit!

I am tired of this gender dichotomy.

One gender is not "more thoughtful and sensitive to a person's needs".

A man is a person. A woman is a person. What could one person possibly offer another person other than sex and money?

Literally everything.

A man could cook me dinner, clean my house, fix my car, paint my kitchen, teach me any skill, provide any kind of support I need. Y'know who else could do that? A woman!

Y'know why?

It's because the different genders are all people and people are a more diverse category than any nonsense gender division people make up to assign arbitrary characteristics to people without knowing them.

2 Likes

Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by Davash222(m): 11:24am On Mar 26, 2020
Leezah:
"What does a man have to offer as romantic partner that isn't about sex or financial stability?"
Quality sex, nothing else!!

Remove financial stability there. Una too like money for this country, Nigerian girls.
How does giving you money means being romantic? The rate you girls are going, I doubt if we will have a sensible Nigerian girl by 2024.

16 Likes

Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by biddostandard: 11:25am On Mar 26, 2020
like what else do you need chai,the rate of ladies with fish brain on NL is alarming

1 Like

Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by Sehindemi(f): 11:27am On Mar 26, 2020
I am here to watchread the kids on nairaland insult themselves to death.

Leggoo.

4 Likes

Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by searchng4love: 11:29am On Mar 26, 2020
Sehindemi:
I am here to watchread the kids on nairaland insult themselves to death.

Leggoo.
Like you just insulted me...
Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by farano(f): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2020
Vacation in UK, USA, China and Italy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by Sehindemi(f): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2020
searchng4love:

Like you just insulted me...
I am sorry I had to sound that way even though I didn't mean to. It was getting annoying and excessively exasperating, how could you even imagine pestering two related persons ?? When you know we were already aware of all your numerous monikers? Even if we weren't, who has time for Nairaland's display of mental malady? Most of us are here because of this viral outbreak not because we give a hoot about NL and its persons.

Please let's not stress our sanity, there is no fun in it.

1 Like

Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by Froshloaded: 11:38am On Mar 26, 2020
farano:
Vacation in UK, USA and Italy grin
Italy??
Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by Sehindemi(f): 11:41am On Mar 26, 2020
farano:
Vacation in UK, USA and Italy grin

Please add China. grin

5 Likes

Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by searchng4love: 11:42am On Mar 26, 2020
Sehindemi:

I am sorry I had to sound that way even though I didn't mean to. It was getting annoying and excessively exasperating, how could you even imagine pestering two related persons ?? When you know we were already aware of all your numerous monikers? Even if we weren't, who has time for Nairaland's display of mental malady? Most of us are here because of this viral outbreak not because we give a hoot about NL and its persons.

Please let's not stress our sanity, there is no fun in it.
Apologies accepted. Truth is we choose those we want to chat with in the midst of billions of people.... I wonder if that's an offence to some other people....
Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by Sehindemi(f): 11:46am On Mar 26, 2020
searchng4love:

Apologies accepted. Truth is we choose those we want to chat with in the midst of billions of people.... I wonder if that's an offence to some other people....
Coming from you it is an offence.
You choose the worst of all ways to initiate a conversation and to seek attention too.
I can't forget all that I was told you did to Maynati.on one of many others.
Mind you, I am a married woman so I have absolutely no personal business with strangers on here. Even if I wasn't married.

1 Like

Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:47am On Mar 26, 2020
More cash

1 Like

Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by coolestofall(m): 11:47am On Mar 26, 2020
No be your fault, you just never date correct guy before. Sex and cash is really btw, the care, affection he dots on you only, you would feel ike the luckiest girl on earth.

3 Likes

Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by farano(f): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2020
Sehindemi:

Please add China. grin
added grin

1 Like

Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by searchng4love: 11:50am On Mar 26, 2020
Sehindemi:

Coming from you it is an offence.
You choose the worst of all ways to initiate a conversation and to seek attention too.
I can't forget all that I was told you did to Maynati.on amidst many others.
Mind you, I am a married woman so I have absolutely no personal business with strangers on here. Even if I wasn't married.
Coming from me... No chance given.. method of approach.... You rarely post.... You can't forget.... Hearsays.... Married...great. good to know that an hi from me is an offence.
Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by Sehindemi(f): 11:51am On Mar 26, 2020
farano:
added grin
See you at the nearest quarantine station. grin grin
Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by Sehindemi(f): 11:58am On Mar 26, 2020
searchng4love:

Coming from me... No chance given.. method of approach.... You rarely post.... You can't forget.... Hearsays.... Married...great. good to know that an hi from me is an offence.
See emotional blackmailing. grin
I never said a hi from you is an offence or okay I didn't mean that.
You know that response was birthed out of my crew's past encounter with you, if hearsays were never true it won't be from the people that told me everything.
I am sure you know who May is to me.
She was deeply hurt and even after Lirus.ehn believed everything was settled you still didn't stop.
Mind you, none of them is bothered any more. This is just me expressing my exasperation since I never had the chance to.

1 Like

Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by searchng4love: 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
Sehindemi:

See emotional blackmailing. grin
I never said a hi from you is an offence or okay I didn't mean that.
You know that response was birthed out of my crew's past encounter with you, if hearsays were never true it won't be from the people that told me everything.
I am sure you know whom May is to me.
She was deeply hurt and even after Lirus.ehn believed everything was settled you still didn't stop.
Mind you, none of them is bothered any more. This is just me expressing my exasperation since I never had the chance to.
Extend my absolute apologies to the couple. I like your comportment. My annoyance really was the harbouring of the stranger....

1 Like

Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by Sehindemi(f): 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
searchng4love:

Extend my absolute apologies to the couple. I like your comportment. My annoyance really was the harbouring of the stranger....
The truth about that issue is there are still a lot an outsider won't understand unless very close persons. For instance, you remember you insulted her that she made Liru her idol where as they have been together for ages and she didn't even bother to explain who he is to her. An outsider would think it was a risk which is expected but people who know everything will know nothing would have happened save for the NL blackmail which was what she addressed. Trust me, no person would just bring a total stranger in without putting a lot in place.
I am really sorry I insulted you earlier, I mean it 100%, and believe me they have let go of everything.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by searchng4love: 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
Sehindemi:

The truth about that issue is there are still a lot an outsider won't understand unless very close persons. For instance, you remember you insulted her that she made Liru her idol where as they have been together for ages and she didn't even bother to explain who he is to her. An outsider would think it was a risk which is expected but people who know everything will know nothing would have happened save for the NL blackmail which was what she addressed. Trust me, no person would just bring a total stranger in without putting a lot in place.
I am really sorry I insulted you earlier, I mean it 100%, and believe me they have let go of everything.
Thanks.
Accept the assurance of my highest regards. Cheers.

We need more people like you in this world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by Petyprincess(f): 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2020
99 percent Nigerian guys have nothing tangible to offer except their community prick!!

5 Likes

Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by baralatie(m): 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2020
Petyprincess:
99 percent Nigerian guys have nothing tangible to offer except their community prick!!
wetin the word community dey do there.
you ladies say it is private nah
Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by baralatie(m): 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
Leezah:
"What does a man have to offer as a romantic partner that isn't about sex or financial stability?"

Men! Are! People!

Women! Are! People! Too!

People! Have! Infinite! Variety! Dammit!

I am tired of this gender dichotomy.

One gender is not "more thoughtful and sensitive to a person's needs".

A man is a person. A woman is a person. What could one person possibly offer another person other than sex and money?

Literally everything.

A man could cook me dinner, clean my house, fix my car, paint my kitchen, teach me any skill, provide any kind of support I need. Y'know who else could do that? A woman!

Y'know why?

It's because the different genders are all people and people are a more diverse category than any nonsense gender division people make up to assign arbitrary characteristics to people without knowing them.
you have money written all over your post

1 Like

Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by Davash222(m): 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2020
Petyprincess:
Broke and wretched girls like you don’t deserve the community prickk cos you don’t know what or how much it takes for a man to produce sperm.
Sperm production takes 5-6 days with sifia pains, and you expect a man to come and waste them on evening newspaper like you when we have tender and younger girls that wants the package.

1 Like

Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by Petyprincess(f): 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2020
Davash222:

Broke and wretched girls like you don’t deserve the community prickk cos you don’t know what or how much it takes for a man to produce sperm.
Sperm production takes 5-6 days with sifia pains, and you expect a man to come and waste them on evening newspaper like you when we have tender and younger girls that wants the package.
Why you sound pained? It obvious u have nothing tangible to offer i only pity that miserable girl with a broke dwarf like you cry

4 Likes

Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by Leezah(f): 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2020
Take it easy, some of this dudes here are very vile and you just have to show them you are a better and mature person
Petyprincess:

Why you sound pained? It obvious u have nothing tangible to offer i only pity that miserable girl with a broke dwarf like you cry

1 Like

Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by crackkhaus: 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2020
What else does the 1980-upwards generation of Nigerian women need in a man other than his money and/or díck? cheesy

Y'all should continue deceiving yourselves there.

Anyone of you who meets a man ready to offer those two things and you're not satisfied it, please bounce...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by crackkhaus: 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
Leezah:

What could one person possibly offer another person other than sex and money?

Literally everything.

A man could:
1. Cook me dinner - from foodstuff using money

2. Clean my house - after helping you pay the rent & getting someone to clean it, all with money

3. Fix my car - car repair costs money

4. Paint my kitchen - paint costs money

5. Teach me any skill - if you had money or sense, you would have learnt these skills before meeting him and not wait for a man.

6. Provide any kind of support I need - duhhh...
MONEY support of course.
grin

7. Y'know who else could do that? A woman! - only in your dreams...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by crackkhaus: 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2020
farano:
Vacation in UK, USA, China and Italy grin
With cash or grains of sand?
Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by Olunmercy56(f): 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2020
Transparency, care and sincerity
Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by lammylam(f): 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
crackkhaus:
What else does the 1980-upwards generation of Nigerian women need in a man other than his money and/or díck? cheesy

Y'all should continue deceiving yourselves there.

Anyone of you who meets a man ready to offer those two things and you're not satisfied it, please bounce...
so you are saying money and sex is everything? We need love, attention, respect! We dont wanna be in competition with ur numerous gfs!

1 Like

Re: "What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2020
Petyprincess:
Ok na grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill / Hmm.... My Girlfriend Left Me Today / All The Girls In Africa Are Dying For This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.