Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,399 members, 7,958,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

True Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Story (716 Views)

. / [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On / One Wrong Turn......true Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Story by Dafemo(m): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2010
What will you do if your fiancee told you that she lost her virginity to her ex boyfriend a week before your wedding day
Re: True Story by Ikedonn(m): 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2010
Dump her backside angry
Re: True Story by sistajay(f): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2010
You should be celebratin . . . . . . and love her more!!!
Re: True Story by Dafemo(m): 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2010
@ike this happened to my friend and believe me he has not been the same ever since, @jay what is that supposed to mean
Re: True Story by livedit(f): 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2010
Dang, that was shady as heck! I would postpone that wedding until I decide rather or not I would want to marry her. It's bad enough she cheated and gave her "gift" to an "ex", but a week before the wedding too! What is her reasoning for stepping out on you like that? I seriously think you should give this some more thought. Why is her "ex" even still around is what really tips the boat? Regardless, you have to forgive her, but that don't mean you have to forget. IF, you do decide to stay and work it out with her, you can't go back and hold that over her head and continue to make her "pay" for her "sin". Because you were given a choice rather or not to stay with her. So you must forgive her completely and marriage counciling should definitely be in order before taking those vows.
Re: True Story by Carolece(f): 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2010
That should save you the trouble to squeeze through that passage and experience the inexperience of hers. Now go marry that lady and enjoy yourself with her. Sometimes the table turns and its ok. Men do that all the time at their bachelors' party.
Re: True Story by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 29, 2010
@poster
can you clarify:
- did the fiancee told him she wasnt a virgin, a week before their wedding?
- did the fiancee lost her virginity to her ex a week before the wedding day?
Re: True Story by Akinagirl(f): 6:20am On Dec 29, 2010
^^^ Good eye. Yeah poster please clarify that. Thoes are two different situations that cause for two different reactions.
Re: True Story by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2010
Take it like a man. grin grin grin Her VG is not missing, U can still have sex with her tongue
Re: True Story by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2010
[quote][/quote] cheesy, LMAO
Re: True Story by kokoye(m): 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2010
thank the ex for helping you avoid all that hard work. grin
Re: True Story by Madukaele(m): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2010
she simply wants u to cal off the wedding
Re: True Story by Jaideyone(m): 4:51am On Dec 30, 2010
i wouldn't marry a girl like that

(1) (Reply)

Name Change And Relationships / Wat Wud U Do? / Who Is To Show The Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.