Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

2011: Cpc, Acn May Announce Pact Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011: Cpc, Acn May Announce Pact Today (567 Views)

All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged / ANPP, CPC, ACN To Become One By April – Shekarau / CPC & ACN Merger Faces Challenge From Stakeholders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2011: Cpc, Acn May Announce Pact Today by nduchucks: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2010
The end is near for PDP and her thieving leaders. After this alliance, APGA and LP should follow and PDP will fall in 2011 for sure. I laugh very happily in shawshaw (spelling).

The Congress for Progressive Change and the Action Congress of Nigeria are likely today to announce reaching an alliance pact for the 2011 presidential elections, where the two parties would field a joint ticket on a single platform.

A meeting that started last night in Abuja between negotiating teams of the two parties went on into the early hours of this morning, trying to agree on a vice presidential candidate and a platform for the joint ticket.

A source told Daily Trust that other items on the agenda of the meeting were discussions on how to ensure rigging-proof elections next year and also how to encourage members to register as voters.

Read the rest of the story here ===> http://dailytrust.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9032:2011-cpc-acn-may-announce-pact-today&catid=2:lead-stories&Itemid=8
Re: 2011: Cpc, Acn May Announce Pact Today by maga1: 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2010
I am loving this, All d actors in pdp say gudbye 2 all ur aspiration. I'll definately vote 4 acpc.
Re: 2011: Cpc, Acn May Announce Pact Today by maga1: 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2010
I am loving this, All d actors in pdp say gudbye 2 all ur aspiration. I'll definately vote 4 acpc.

(1) (Reply)

Why We Dont Want Gej Beyond 2011. / To All The Ignorant Political Sycophants Of President Goodluck Jonathan / Eagles Square Blues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.