Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,560 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiance Stole The Engagement Ring He Gave Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiance Stole The Engagement Ring He Gave Her (517 Views)

I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiance Stole The Engagement Ring He Gave Her by Onyiamaogu: 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2020

A Nigerian lady has given the narrative of how her ex-fiance stole her engagement ring so he can get an excuse to break up with her.

According to @Miss_Mangolia20 on Twitter, she dated her ex-fiance for 4 years and he called off their engagement 6 months using the loss of the engagement ring as excuse.

She further revealed that it was after they broke up that she realized that he’d stolen their engagement ring and it was part of his grand plan.

She tweeted;

I remember this guy I dated for almost 4 years. Dude proposed and we were engaged for about 6 months or so until one day my ring went missing.

He made my life miserable for weeks because to him, I wasn’t serious about getting married. It wasn’t until we broke up weeks later that I found out the guy stole the ring and that it was all part of a grand plan.

I’m glad I can laugh about it now but mennnnnnn, life packs a punch when she wants to hit.

https://www.playloaded.com/lady-narrates-how-her-fiance-stole-the-engagement-ring-he-gave-her-as-an-excuse-to-breakup/

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiance Stole The Engagement Ring He Gave Her by Davash222(m): 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
Man realized he wasted money getting expensive ring to propose.
After getting smashed with just indomie and egg, you expected another guy to use expensive ring on you when you're not a virgin
Guys ain't that foolish any longer. No virginity, No ring.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiance Stole The Engagement Ring He Gave Her by coolestofall(m): 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
Davash222:
Man realized he wasted money getting expensive ring to propose.
After getting smashed with just indomie and egg, you expected another guy to use expensive ring on you when you're not a virgin
Guys ain't that foolish any longer. No virginity, No ring.
Then he should have been a man and told her to her face. Pussy ass men every where

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiance Stole The Engagement Ring He Gave Her by Davash222(m): 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2020
coolestofall:

Then he should have been a man and tell her to her face. Pussy ass men every where
You can help him to inform the girl.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiance Stole The Engagement Ring He Gave Her by coolestofall(m): 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
Davash222:
You can help him to inform the girl.
She already got his pussy ass message
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiance Stole The Engagement Ring He Gave Her by KaideeGee(m): 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2020
The guy get mind oh.

Guys pls if you don't have any intentions of marrying a girl, stop leading her on, only tn wake up one morning after banging her all night and give her a lame excuse to terminate the relationship.

It just isn't fair.

Just my thought though.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiance Stole The Engagement Ring He Gave Her by Romanoff(f): 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2020
The plenty women online shouting "men are scum" are the ones that can only rant on twitter.

Some women know where to hit and no one would ever know of it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiance Stole The Engagement Ring He Gave Her by Davash222(m): 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
KaideeGee:
The guy get mind oh.

Guys pls if you don't have any intentions of marrying a girl, stop leading her on, only tn wake up one morning after banging her all night and give her a lame excuse to terminate the relationship.

It just isn't fair.

Just my thought though.
The funny thing is, same girl will not think twice before dumping his sorry black asss.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiance Stole The Engagement Ring He Gave Her by AfroKnight: 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
angry

He didn’t have the balls to dump her. Why did he have to be so dramatic about it? Just tell her: “You’re not serious. Give me my ring.” Simple.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiance Stole The Engagement Ring He Gave Her by KaideeGee(m): 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2020
Davash222:

The funny thing is, same girl will not think twice before dumping his sorry black asss.

That's her problem

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Is Being Kidnapped / Justformen: Natural Spices For Erectile Dysfunction And Premature Ejaculation / Watch And See How This Man Got Him Self Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.