Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,176 members, 7,853,021 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

Hungry Has Been Beating Us - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hungry Has Been Beating Us (4466 Views)

What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? / Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? / "My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Godsbaby1(f): 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
"I teaches" indeed. When we enter April sef?
sorry for the grammatical errors I mean since there will be no school this April there will be no pay
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by SweetCunt97(f): 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
Godsbaby1:
sorry for the grammatical errors I mean since there will be no school this April there will be no pay
Kindly manage.

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Vloml222(f): 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
@ifyjos..that's the reason why I said you are a wasted creature....n poking her slutty mouth where it doesn't fit...how useless can one be ,getting pregnant at age 15 n still wallowing in a miserable way of still pregnant for a hooligan!!!how do you even see life? School you no go! Work you no learn,Bleep na your first name...you where born into poverty n still live a wayward life n ended bringing a soul into that same poverty n another is forth coming...girl!! Ur father was glad he died I swear that guy will be happy n same time regretful why he had Bleep ur mother to give birth to a wayward child like you.....n ha! To ur poor mother ! She must be crying everyday n wishing she aborted you.....how can one be useless ..no plan ,no future ..depending on one wayward boy that cant even take care of him self....2 wayward children giving birth ..n funny enough what can you produce from ur life ...wayward kids as well....ifyjos go get a life....

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Vloml222(f): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
@ifyjos! Lemme tell you! Alot of person care here..lemme burst ur bubbles, i recieved so many warm hearted Emails.....n girl! Am no attention seeker!! I have all the attention one could ask of....is it money? Am money it self! My personal house! Am a landlady! An entrepreneur!, babes what have you...oh ! Lemme tell you ,a slutty self that love opening her legs n giving birth....baby making machine.....n again a life waster for a sperm donor.....bcus that dirty you call ur boyfriend isnt fit to,atleast guys are here on this forum! They don't just go fucking n impregnating a slut as you,when they have a life to build....
So ifyjos why not concentrate on making urself useful to that daughter of a wayward being n as well the one in ur womb....

1 Like

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Ifyjos(f): 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
Vloml222:
@ifyjos! Lemme tell you! Alot of person care here..lemme burst ur bubbles, i recieved so many warm hearted Emails.....n girl! Am no attention seeker!! I have all the attention one could ask of....is it money? Am money it self! My personal house! Am a landlady! An entrepreneur!, babes what have you...oh ! Lemme tell you ,a slutty self that love opening her legs n giving birth....baby making machine.....n again a life waster for a sperm donor.....bcus that dirty you call ur boyfriend isnt fit to,atleast guys are here on this forum! They don't just go fucking n impregnating a slut as you,when they have a life to build....
So ifyjos why not concentrate on making urself useful to that daughter of a wayward being n as well the one in ur womb....
hahahahaha

I laugh in China ooo you that have all that you just mentioned and on your post u were thinking about suicide hahaha see this idiot thinking that she came come here and lie to me . You are nothing and you have nothing maybe in your fake nairaland life you are living as a posh lady like so many does on here pretending to be who they are not and you are just one of them hahahaha keep deceiving to yourself it will not add any money to your poor bank account because right now you don’t even know what you will eat today. Assuming you had all those fake things that you just mentioned have you ever seen a rich person being buried with all his property and money ? Even dangote wont be buried with all his wealth he had on earth , vanity upon vanity. To me material things doesn’t bother me the most important part is for me to win a place in heaven than running mouth about material things the things that you will leave when you die and other people will be enjoying from it . Stupid fool. For your information everything you have said about me is not new oh have heard it countless of times so do not think that you have said something new that will hurt my feelings to make me go and commit suicide like you left a suicide note few days ago no you didn’t say anything special it didn’t not move me at all. I don’t have everything in life but am proud to have my guy and children they are all that I need in this world and we are not rich but we are doing okey and we don’t go around faking our life to be who we are not. We are happy that way so miss fake posh life keep faking it as long it will never add any money to your bank account it’s you that will suffer hahahaha shame on you. Go and kill yoursef you are not important in the society
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ifyjos:

Jobless fool which biggest lesson are you waiting for life to teach me ? Yourself you are dying of hunger already just wait hunger go kill you soon. Jobless idiot

Bingo, snipper is still #300.. take one while the offer last.. useless sex object

8 Likes

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ifyjos:

Jobless fool which biggest lesson are you waiting for life to teach me ? Yourself you are dying of hunger already just wait hunger go kill you soon. Jobless idiot

I can feed your miserable family and I won't drip a sweat.. nincompoop

6 Likes

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Vloml222(f): 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
@ifyjos! If what I wrote didnt hit you ,you would not have written to explain how OKEY you are...pls is OKAY not OKEY!!.....girl grow up!!

What a shame! Hypocrite!!
Material things dont bother you but yet you ruined your sisters life because she could not open a business for you and that dirty!!
Abeg make we hear word!! Free olosho!!
Abi! Why will it bother you..
As long your dirty can give you n the result of ur wayward life food to eat....you think say na there life stop...

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Ifyjos(f): 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
Miss fake posh life vanity upon vanity this is how we will all end up like this whether you speak good English me I speak bad English it doesn’t matter we will all die oh no need of showing your stupidity with your fake life

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Fhemmmy: 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sorry to read about your situation but i have couple of questions for you:
How come your husband has not worked in years and how many years to be precise?
How many kids do you have did you have any since your husband stopped working?
What do you plan to do with all the help you get because payment of rent has to continue and feeding is a continuous things, do you plan to be asking for help monthly or what exactly is your plan?
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by jeff1607(m): 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
Livecamp09:

I can feed your miserable family and I won't drip a sweat.. nincompoop
Bros you sure?
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Ifyjos(f): 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
Vloml222:
@ifyjos! If what I wrote didnt hit you ,you would not have written to explain how OKEY you are...pls is OKAY not OKEY!!.....girl grow up!!!
I explained it to you so you could understand that your fake life doesn’t move me at all because this the anthems of most people here but in reality they are nothing just beggars. It’s good to explain to you that happiness is not just money a happy family is what matters . See the way poverty almost lead you to suicide just because you don’t love yourself you are lazy you don’t want to go out there and hawk like others all you want to do is spending 24/7 as if you are getting paid monthly you will continue to suffer and next time you will commit suicide for real. I sensed your idiot of baby papa also abandoned you with a child and pregnancy chaiii please if that’s the case suicide will be better than leaving a life of single mother of 2 bastards hahahaha ha
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Ifyjos(f): 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
Livecamp09:

Bingo, snipper is still #300.. take one while the offer last.. useless sex object
It’s your mother who was a useless object see how she has birth a useless hopeless fool like you , while your mate are there hustling you are wasting your time insulting me at the end of the day you will start following give it away post begging for money m. Idiot you will die jobless
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Vloml222(f): 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
@ifyjos...SMH!! You are just a panariod loser!!!
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Ifyjos(f): 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
Vloml222:
@ifyjos...SMH!! You are just a panariod loser!!!
You run out of words see how you are now laughing like a fool stupid idiot miss fake posh life go die oh it will be better , let me know if you need some tips on how to die a painless death I will help you out. Attention seeker
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Ifyjos(f): 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
Vloml222:
@ifyjos! If what I wrote didnt hit you ,you would not have written to explain how OKEY you are...pls is OKAY not OKEY!!.....girl grow up!!

What a shame! Hypocrite!!
Material things dont bother you but yet you ruined your sisters life because she could not open a business for you and that dirty!!
Abeg make we hear word!! Free olosho!!
Abi! Why will it bother you..
As long your dirty can give you n the result of ur wayward life food to eat....you think say na there life stop...

You are talking about marital things yet the OP is married to a jobless fool that has been jobless for many years , she is feeding him, clothing him, paying rent , fucking and impregnating her for free and she is the only one that will be paying for maternal fees. So what’s special about marriage that will move me in this case ? She wanted to answer miss forgetting that the man is useless and jobless that all the burden will be on her shoulder at least my guy is different he fees , clothes and take care of me and his daughter he is the best guy in the worldwide. I will never feed a man hell no
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Vloml222(f): 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
@ifyjos ....you win ooo!!! Just be eating food n be okay.... you are better than everyone....dooh! Miss living the real life......I salute you
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Ifyjos(f): 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
Vloml222:
@ifyjos ....you win ooo!!! Just be eating food n be okay.... you are better than everyone....dooh! Miss living the real life......I salute you
Yes oh I’m happy with my life my guy is a car washer , I make people hair , we don’t have luxuries but we are proud of ourselves because I know that no condition is permanent no need for me to come and start lying about things that I don’t have . I hail you Miss fake posh landlady with over 1000 properties worldwide
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ifyjos:

It’s your mother who was a useless object see how she has birth a useless hopeless fool like you , while your mate are there hustling you are wasting your time insulting me at the end of the day you will start following give it away post begging for money m. Idiot you will die jobless

U are dying of frustration bitch
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
jeff1607:

Bros you sure?

100% without breaking a sweat... She's just a very useless harlot with no morale value

5 Likes

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Vloml222(f): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
@ifyjos!! Lol!! Car washer!! Okay oooo!!! Maybe you should drop his location so I can patronize him...lol!.....

1 Like

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ifyjos:

It’s your mother who is dying for frustration for giving birth to a waste of space like you that cannot even afford to buy her garri to eat in this lockdown times

At the end of the day, na indomie and egg u dey charge for day break sex.. omo ale

6 Likes

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Ifyjos(f): 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
Vloml222:
@ifyjos!! Lol!! Car washer!! Okay oooo!!! Maybe you should drop his location so I can patronize him...lol!.....

Yes laugh Ooo no condition is permanent while you keep living a fake life , God will keep blessing us because we are honest. Continue ooo with your fake life laugh as much you can
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Ifyjos(f): 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
Livecamp09:

At the end of the day, na indomie and egg u dey charge for day break sex.. omo ale
Yes it’s good food at least we thank God we could afford indomie and egg what about you who don’t even know what you feed your hopeless mother and yourself ? Mr beggy beggy
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Ifyjos(f): 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
Livecamp09:

Yes it’s good food at least we thank God we could afford indomie and egg what about you who don’t even know what you feed your hopeless mother and yourself ? Mr beggy beggy
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Mariangeles(f): 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
Vloml222:
@ify.jos!! Lol!! Car washer!! Okay oooo!!! Maybe you should drop his location so I can patronize him...lol!.....

There's nothing wrong with being a car washer, as long as it is an honest means of earning for a living.
We all shouldn't judge people.
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Vloml222(f): 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
@ifyjos ! Las las you said something meaningful! No condition is permanent....so the OP condition isnt permanent.... if you so wish to say more, you at your own peril! I have nothing to say ......
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Ifyjos(f): 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
Vloml222:
@ifyjos ! Las las you said something meaningful! No condition is permanent....so the OP condition isnt permanent.... if you so wish to say more, you at your own peril! I have nothing to say ......

Yes oh no condition is permanent but it’s better to go and hustle than begging. Anyway you that’s rich a landlady with over 1000 property all over the world why can’t you help her then? You are just talking too much as if you have a all. Fake life will kill you
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Ifyjos(f): 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
Mariangeles:

There's nothing wrong with being a car washer, as long as it is an honest means of earning for a living.
We all shouldn't judge people.
Thank you my dear at least he is bringing something home. See herself how she wanted to commit suicide because she is jobless and hopeless now she is talking as if she has made it in life
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ifyjos:

Stop masturbating on my moniker bitch

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What An Old Man Was Spotted Doing 2 His Wife Which Has Gone Viral(pic) / My Stepfather Impregnated Me / Don't let this happen to your child! (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.