Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,708 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

Hungry Has Been Beating Us - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hungry Has Been Beating Us (4452 Views)

What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? / Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? / "My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Ifyjos(f): 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
Livecamp09:

Stop masturbating on my moniker bitch
Your mother is a bitch cheap less prostitute
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Vloml222(f): 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
@Mariangeles! I didn't judge her ...she was just too rude n you know that...I know you are an adult! N have gone through some phase in life...OP came for help ,its either as a good hearted fellow help or just read pass..the next thing is scam!! Is that fair?
On a daily base ! When you go out ,you meet people on the streets begging,not bcus they are happy being in that suitation,but life has turned them that way. Every one of us has experienced some kinda of phase in our life..
So am not perfect or proud ...OP came out here! Mayb she has tried all other options n was futile...
Sometimes the way we approach people in most suitation can leave them wounded for eternal..I hope you get what I meant..
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Vloml222(f): 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
@ifyjos! Everyone has a story to tell!! Na ur suicide mission.....abeg leave me n my suicide note biko!! Is no news,everyone saw it..no announce..no be new trend again.......before you start sounding like a broken record already!!.... wink
Shey I jobless n hopeless!!
Leave me n it to deal with..
At least I know use my jobless n hopeless take ruin my sister life ....biko you win ooo.....hail hanty ifyjos!! Nairaland paranoid loser queen....

1 Like

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ifyjos:

Suck my dick bitch .. enjoy the fame I gave u

1 Like

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by tabithababy(f): 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Mariangeles:

"Whoso stoppeth his ears at the cry of the poor, he/she also shall cry..., but shall not be heard." Proverbs 21:13
never in your miserable life quote me on this forum you will cry for the rest of your life

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ifyjos:

Low life indomie bitch.. angry

4 Likes

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Godsbaby1(f): 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
U can edit ur status with ur acct number... I'll give what I can afford
done thanks
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Mariangeles(f): 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
tabithababy:
...or else what? undecided
Be a better person. You can, if you try.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by SweetCunt97(f): 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
Godsbaby1:
done thanks
Seen. Manage. I'm sure God will bring someone who will meet you at this point of need.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by tabithababy(f): 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
Mariangeles:

...or else what? undecided
Be a better person. You can if you try.
. I already told you to keep your leper fingers off my post on this forum.... Are you that daft or your brain has been fried... Your life shall be full of sorrow ....devilish shegoat quoting Bible for me. Alayerun o ni jere laye
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by emmaodet: 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
Godsbaby1:
Please my brothers and sisters me and my family are helpless we have been starving for some time now
My husband has no job for years and am a Teacher I teaches in a private school my salary does not even cater for us, some days we will starve, this April no salary because we did not work plsss I need food to survive pls heal us

Can you give your phone number and account number?
I will need to be sure and clarify that you are genuine before doing anything.
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by nautybride: 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ifyjos and Vloml222, please quit insulting and make peace, let the OP benefit from those that intend helping instead of derailing her thread. Biko!

3 Likes

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Lamanii22(f): 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Bluehill1051:
Don't worry we'll all die. We're at the end of the world

Hahahahahahaha.... You're wicked... The world rn is like the end of the world in game of thrones... When arya said "we'll all die anyway"...
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by GboyegaD(m): 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
Godsbaby1:
Please my brothers and sisters me and my family are helpless we have been starving for some time now
My husband has no job for years and am a Teacher I teaches in a private school my salary does not even cater for us, some days we will starve, this April no salary because we did not work plsss I need food to survive pls heal us

I sent you a pm yesterday and did not get any reply from you.
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Godsbaby1(f): 7:28am On Mar 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Kindly manage.
I c eat thanks
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Godsbaby1(f): 7:31am On Mar 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Kindly manage.
I c it thanks
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Godsbaby1(f): 7:34am On Mar 28, 2020
GboyegaD:

sorry I can't assess that mail now cos I have forgotten everything including password
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by proclinician: 7:41am On Mar 28, 2020
sisisioge:
It is well o...I strongly pray that help locates OP.

I read your history and believe that you're not a scammer, that's naturally the first thought. That said, while we are hopeful of that help locating you, please try to work on your skills as a teacher. You really need to read more to improve your concord in English language so your students can learn more from you.

Good luck maami...may God in His infinite mercy provide for you and your kids. It is well.

So in this moment of distress your interest in someone that's asking for help is her command of another man's language. Are black monkeys truly cursed like only a black monkey can do this.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Godsbaby1(f): 7:43am On Mar 28, 2020
Godsbaby1:
sorry I can't assess that mail now cos I have forgotten everything including password
kindly check profile
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by SweetCunt97(f): 8:16am On Mar 28, 2020
proclinician:

To think that it's only worthless bitches are the ones bashing the needy sends shivers down my spine. What the hell.
Doc how far, send her something naw, you can do it. I trust u
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by proclinician: 8:32am On Mar 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Doc how far, send her something naw, you can do it. I trust u

Shebi I sent u food. U didn't acknowledge it.
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by SweetCunt97(f): 8:34am On Mar 28, 2020
proclinician:

Shebi I sent u food. U didn't acknowledge it.
You done see food chop wey u wan send me food ni?
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by proclinician: 8:35am On Mar 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You done see food chop wey u wan send me food ni?

Well I said food is ready and sent to u. U declined probably fed it to the dogs.
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by SweetCunt97(f): 8:36am On Mar 28, 2020
proclinician:

Well I said food is ready and sent to u. U declined probably fed it to the dogs.
Yimu.
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Godsbaby1(f): 8:43am On Mar 28, 2020
emmaodet:

Can you give your phone number and account number?
I will need to be sure and clarify that you are genuine before doing anything.
pls give me an email to forward it pls am genuinely need help pls, I don't really want to go public too much pls understand
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by proclinician: 8:43am On Mar 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Yimu.

Lol yimu. What's that? Yoruba or something. Shebi u be ipob?
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by Godsbaby1(f): 8:46am On Mar 28, 2020
GboyegaD:

use the platform in the in the statue
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by sisisioge: 9:09am On Mar 28, 2020
proclinician:

It's not very wise to join issues with you. .

Your are getting wise...do not join issues with me cretin! Good morning!
Re: Hungry Has Been Beating Us by proclinician: 9:11am On Mar 28, 2020
sisisioge:

Your are getting wise...do not join issues with me cretin! Good morning!

I've noticed you big time. You have mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Husband Confesses: 'watching My Wife Give Birth Put Me Off Sex For A YEAR!' / Please, What Should I Do In This Sitaution? / Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.