Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,188 members, 7,839,042 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Lagos State Water Corporation Apologies Over Water Supply Disruption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Water Corporation Apologies Over Water Supply Disruption (11607 Views)

Is Your State’s Water Board Still Functional? / Photo Of Vendor Supplying Water To Bayelsa State Water Board Goes Viral / Fire Guts Water Corporation In Onikan Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Water Corporation Apologies Over Water Supply Disruption by ebonytarki(m): 6:13am On Mar 27, 2020
This means they'll have to be apologising every two weeks. This is normal for them to seize water supply often. They are becoming like PHCN gradually
Re: Lagos State Water Corporation Apologies Over Water Supply Disruption by kilisi(m): 6:14am On Mar 27, 2020
Shikini:
This is laughable Lagos state does not have water supply

Some areas in Lagos actually enjoy regular water supply. And it is at a very cheap rate.
Re: Lagos State Water Corporation Apologies Over Water Supply Disruption by tundess: 6:28am On Mar 27, 2020
No water in parts of Abuja also. Very unusual disruption esp during this critical time. Knowing this govt they either don't know or don't care and if called out, will blame heavy snow in Mongolia.
Re: Lagos State Water Corporation Apologies Over Water Supply Disruption by benjida: 6:34am On Mar 27, 2020
sam4noow:

Stop using Glo grin

That moment you realized Glo data is a scam:

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Water Corporation Apologies Over Water Supply Disruption by Lexicon123: 7:07am On Mar 27, 2020
helinues:
Water supply in Lagos.. Has it ever been regular?
Exactly my point. I don't know what Lagos' rating will be in terms of water supplies. But am sure it'll be very poor. Most homes depend on either their boreholes (which for a lot of places it's still an eyesore) or depending on the truck-pushers' water. Shouldn't this be one of the focuses of a megacity?
Re: Lagos State Water Corporation Apologies Over Water Supply Disruption by Fash20: 7:12am On Mar 27, 2020
No light since Monday
Re: Lagos State Water Corporation Apologies Over Water Supply Disruption by Ezmans: 7:23am On Mar 27, 2020
virginboy1:
First to Comment... Wow! after 5 years of the struggle. Out of millions of Registered Nairalanders I finally made it .. grin..

Kudos to the Mod that moved it to front page. grin

March 27, 2020...I dedicate this to Prophet TB Joshua as we awaits the manifestation of his Prophecy in ending Corona grin.

And to you all struggling, never relent you will make it someday...Never say Never. cheesy

For Now.
Stay Safe
Stay Home
Stay Hygiene

We shall all overcome this Pandemic.

this water has been off since two weeks but they apologizing now
Re: Lagos State Water Corporation Apologies Over Water Supply Disruption by xcelentattitude(m): 7:30am On Mar 27, 2020
The rate at which nairaland mods are messing up the headlines these days ehn... One cannot but wonder if its the pandemic that is taking its toll on them grin

Abi seun never pay una

It's 'apologize' not 'apologies' cool

Stay safe.
Re: Lagos State Water Corporation Apologies Over Water Supply Disruption by Ezmans: 7:30am On Mar 27, 2020
Tospringe:

I've been using water since I moved to Alapere and it has been regular
alapere Lagos water pump is inside the dirty guter
Re: Lagos State Water Corporation Apologies Over Water Supply Disruption by davillian(m): 7:31am On Mar 27, 2020
How many people in Lagos state uses water supply
Almost everybody has borehole in Lagos
Re: Lagos State Water Corporation Apologies Over Water Supply Disruption by frozen70(f): 7:49am On Mar 27, 2020
chukwugoziegi:
Some people ACTUALLY use Water Corporation in this Lagos, Nigeria? Lol!

Yes you are right, in Bariga, they use water cooperation for as musc as 17yrs I have been living there and am sure they must have been enjoying it even before I packed to the area

Though the water is not really clean, I have been using prestige water filter and it has been working fine for that 17yrs, just change the candle when it breaks or spoils

I can't imagine buying bags of pure water

It's dam too expensive for those years
Re: Lagos State Water Corporation Apologies Over Water Supply Disruption by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 27, 2020
virginboy1:
First to Comment... Wow! after 5 years of the struggle. Out of millions of Registered Nairalanders I finally made it .. grin..

Kudos to the Mod that moved it to front page. grin

March 27, 2020...I dedicate this to Prophet TB Joshua as we awaits the manifestation of his Prophecy in ending Corona grin.

And to you all struggling, never relent you will make it someday...Never say Never. cheesy

For Now.
Stay Safe
Stay Home
Stay Hygiene

We shall all overcome this Pandemic.

guy stop this nonsense, today is Friday march 27th, where is your false prophet?

he has explaining to do, it's funny he didn't even recommend that his river water to be used as hand sanitizer.
Re: Lagos State Water Corporation Apologies Over Water Supply Disruption by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 27, 2020
chukwugoziegi:
Some people ACTUALLY use Water Corporation in this Lagos, Nigeria? Lol!

yes many states in Nigeria had water supply in the 80s and 90s , lack of maintenance and planning led to the collapse of these system.

everybody cannot sink a borehole, its not the best.

borehole cuts through the water table which is contaminated by soakaway sewage, so if you drink well or borehole water.

you are drinking shit!
Re: Lagos State Water Corporation Apologies Over Water Supply Disruption by sweetsell: 8:08am On Mar 27, 2020
helinues:
Water supply in Lagos.. Has it ever been regular?

What state are you from?
Re: Lagos State Water Corporation Apologies Over Water Supply Disruption by helinues: 8:09am On Mar 27, 2020
sweetsell:

What state are you from?

Does that really matter?
Re: Lagos State Water Corporation Apologies Over Water Supply Disruption by Sheuns(m): 8:11am On Mar 27, 2020
anonimi:

Since 1999, how has water supply improved in the entire Lagos state?
How many hectolitres/day more provided?
What percentage coverage increase occurred in the 21 years?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2147911_cymera20150222114530_jpegbb7cc5a3cc7ccee7c2b50b7bb8f36287

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8362681_fbimg1545411727354_jpegee3090bce26c7088d0f17dc67fd5e704

Four deputies bawo. They were 2 na. Kofoworola Bucknor 1999-2003, Femi Pedro 2003-2007.
Re: Lagos State Water Corporation Apologies Over Water Supply Disruption by anonimi: 8:14am On Mar 27, 2020
Sheuns:
Four deputies bawo. They were 2 na. Kofoworola Bucknor 1999-2003, Femi Pedro 2003-2007.

Who did the JagaBandit replace Femi Pedro with, after he was kicked out

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Water Corporation Apologies Over Water Supply Disruption by chukwugoziegi: 8:21am On Mar 27, 2020
frozen70:

Yes you are right, in Bariga, they use water cooperation for as musc as 17yrs I have been living there and am sure they must have been enjoying it even before I packed to the area

Though the water is not really clean, I have been using prestige water filter and it has been working fine for that 17yrs, just change the candle when it breaks or spoils

I can't imagine buying bags of pure water

It's dam too expensive for those years

Wow! I had no idea. I'll try to get that prestige water filter.
Re: Lagos State Water Corporation Apologies Over Water Supply Disruption by Ykc2(m): 8:23am On Mar 27, 2020
Water cooperation still dey exist for Nigeria?wonders shall never end I never knew undecided
Re: Lagos State Water Corporation Apologies Over Water Supply Disruption by chukwugoziegi: 8:23am On Mar 27, 2020
anonimi:

No-one. Pedro finished his tenure as Deputy Governor.
Re: Lagos State Water Corporation Apologies Over Water Supply Disruption by sweetsell: 8:24am On Mar 27, 2020
helinues:

Does that really matter?

State your state first. Let see if it is a state one can be proud of or a state of disaster that should not be allowed to contribute to national discuss.
Re: Lagos State Water Corporation Apologies Over Water Supply Disruption by Tospringe: 8:24am On Mar 27, 2020
Ezmans:
alapere Lagos water pump is inside the dirty guter
Which dirty gutter Sir?
Re: Lagos State Water Corporation Apologies Over Water Supply Disruption by frozen70(f): 8:51am On Mar 27, 2020
chukwugoziegi:

Wow! I had no idea. I'll try to get that prestige water filter.

Pls do and you will see the mud clog that we have been drinking without water filter

Once in 3 months you loosen it and wash it

There are some with two or three candle stict, the more the candle stick the quicker it drops filtered water

You can replace the candle sticks if they are old as breakage
Re: Lagos State Water Corporation Apologies Over Water Supply Disruption by jidxin(m): 8:55am On Mar 27, 2020
Tospringe:

Yes. I stay at Alapere. But it has been unavailable since Sunday
oga i stay in Alapere since 2000 water has stopped and since over 5yrs or more surrounding places fetch water from broken pipes in drains /gutters
Re: Lagos State Water Corporation Apologies Over Water Supply Disruption by NoRetreat(m): 9:09am On Mar 27, 2020
Are they still existing?
Re: Lagos State Water Corporation Apologies Over Water Supply Disruption by GamalNasser: 9:13am On Mar 27, 2020
Why do well like deceiving ourselves in this country ? How can a dead thing be apologising for disruption of non existent supply
Re: Lagos State Water Corporation Apologies Over Water Supply Disruption by Sheuns(m): 9:18am On Mar 27, 2020
anonimi:

Pedro completed the second term with him. He wasn’t kicked out. His successor was Princess Sarah Sosan who was Fashola’s deputy btw 2007-2011
Re: Lagos State Water Corporation Apologies Over Water Supply Disruption by chukwugoziegi: 9:20am On Mar 27, 2020
frozen70:

Pls do and you will see the mud clog that we have been drinking without water filter

Once in 3 months you loosen it and wash it

There are some with two or three candle stict, the more the candle stick the quicker it drops filtered water

You can replace the candle sticks if they are old as breakage

Thank you so much.
Re: Lagos State Water Corporation Apologies Over Water Supply Disruption by uvie66: 9:33am On Mar 27, 2020
Influential101:
was there ever a supply ? undecided undecided
I weakooo, shabi everyone has a borehole and well.
Re: Lagos State Water Corporation Apologies Over Water Supply Disruption by Happyfela(m): 9:33am On Mar 27, 2020
This is true. I stay in alapere. Now.
Tospringe:

Yes. I stay at Alapere. But it has been unavailable since Sunday
Re: Lagos State Water Corporation Apologies Over Water Supply Disruption by bestower: 11:22am On Mar 27, 2020
May amadioha and shango joined together to give birth to Ogun,and all of them will take a walk to pay you a visit at Lagos state water cooperation...Useless set of lazy,inactive fools.I stay close to Iju water works ....and I know what am saying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inuwa Kari: Getting Tinubu APC Ticket Is Payback For His Work / Anambra State Delegation Understudies The Operations Of Lagos State Motor Agency / Pdp Chairman Nwodo Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.