Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy (9635 Views)

Why Do Ugly Girls Do This? / Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by 1STCREATURE: 7:43am On Mar 27, 2020
"Nobody is ugly" but I believe u can understand my message....
Wonder why some hot guys date or marry ugly girls? Am left curious so many times. I may be leaving a fancy restaurant and we see a super hot hunky guy with a super ugly-looking, maybe even hideous girl. Everything about the girl is ugly—her hair, her clothes, even her face. It always leaves me wondering—do these girls have such a great personality that makes these guys want to be with them? Even in school u see all dis super hot guys dating below average girls, What makes these girls so special? They must give really good blow jobs? They must be really good in bed?

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Venusman(m): 7:50am On Mar 27, 2020
This is because fine gals too dey do shakara, and handsome guys got no time for their shit. Most pretty gals end up with old man and become third or forth wife

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by olamidedivotee(f): 7:51am On Mar 27, 2020
Dating a beautiful girl is like planting a maize by the roadside.

34 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Gwagone: 7:54am On Mar 27, 2020
There are two things involve in dating beautiful girls
undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 27, 2020
1STCREATURE:
They must give really good blow jobs? They must be really good in bed?

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by baralatie(m): 8:07am On Mar 27, 2020
Aki and paw paw,ya,ay,,basketmoith,peter and Paul,funny bone,Leonardo di caprio,Michael Jackson,d banj,, Ramsey Noah,mike ezuruonye,Desmond Eliot,tinubu all have beautiful intelligent hot bae.

Where did you get this generalization of yours

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by heartbraker(m): 8:09am On Mar 27, 2020
Venusman:
This is because fine gals too dey do shakara, and handsome guys got no time for their shit. Most pretty gals end up with old man and become third or forth wife
not true, even d super ugly girls will still activate is defense mechanism against de hottest guy immediately she sensed he want her..

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by zexy2030(m): 8:09am On Mar 27, 2020
beautiful girls believe they can't settle for less, more cute guys will come for them that's why they do shakara until d beauty starts to fade.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by hotwax: 8:10am On Mar 27, 2020
I have dated a girl most guys considered as ugly before.

We were friends until I saw her boobs and fresh skin one day. I left my pretty face girl sharp sharp.

Plus...she didn't stress me before saying yes, she was humble, took gud care of me...she is the best woman I have ever dated...

We dated for 3 years until we fought and broke up.

I miss her...I can do anything to have her back...even not Kim Kardashian can distract me.

Most of these ugly girls are beautiful inward

39 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Petyprincess(f): 8:11am On Mar 27, 2020
Love is blind grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:47am On Mar 27, 2020
There is a saying to be where you are celebrated. And the word "ugly" is very relative. A not so "facially attractive" girl dating a hunk usually feel that the hot guy is doing her a "favour" dating her as he has a plethora of choices to pick up. Moreover these so called ugly girls Don't give much headache,they come with less dramas and they make up for their "ugliness" with their sexual prowess. They love without looking back. And a "hunk" after all these treatments from this lady will find it difficult to let her go.

The "ugly" girls most times have very hot and attractive bodies

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 27, 2020
Venusman:
that's true bruh

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 27, 2020
hotwax:

We were friends until I saw her boobs and fresh skin one day.
I've been there grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by jeff1607(m): 9:55am On Mar 27, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
There is a saying to be where you are celebrated. And the word "ugly" is very relative. A not so "facially attractive" girl dating a hunk usually feel that the hot guy is doing her a "favour" dating her as he has a plethora of choices to pick up. Moreover these so called ugly girls Don't give much headache,they come with less dramas and they make up for their "ugliness" with their sexual prowess. They love without looking back. And a "hunk" after all these treatments from this lady will find it difficult to let her go.

The "ugly" girls most times have very hot and attractive bodies

On point bro, sexual prowess off the roof
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 27, 2020
zexy2030:
beautiful girls believe they can't settle for less, more cute guys will come for them that's why they do shakara until d beauty starts to fade.

Story. *yinmu*

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by BareFacedLies(m): 10:24am On Mar 27, 2020
hotwax:

We were friends until I saw her boobs and fresh skin one day. I left my pretty face girl sharp sharp.

Plus...she didn't stress me before saying yes, she was humble, took gud care of me...she is the best woman I have ever dated...

I miss her...I can do anything to have her back...even not Kim Kardashian can distract me.

Very true

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Keketu(m): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2020
guys let's talk about the new gonorrea virus, i have been exposing fact government has been covering up in Nigeria see https://www.nairaland.com/5758494/another-evidence-supporting-gonorrea-virus
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Bartork(m): 10:31am On Mar 27, 2020
Beautiful ladies may be proud it's normal. Once everyone admires you including your female friends you become choosy

The average looking lady is much more open to discussion and not choosy like the beauty queen with lots of attention.

She remembers to check in on him and all

He feels she has the wife qualities he requires.

But come to think of it.

The beauty queen does have the qualities too just that everyone checks on her so she doesn't see why she should check on anyone. The attention blinds her and makes he loose out.

Funny enough

The guy who choose the average looking lady is one of the numerous admirers of the beauty queen.... One of those who will ensure she remains single with sweet words that have no roots.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Kingsteve(m): 10:32am On Mar 27, 2020
hotwax:

hehe!
This reminds me of one ugly looking girl I saw one time at a kiosk.
My eyes mistakenly dropped to her body, and it was then I realised she had an amazing banging body. (mistakenly in the sense that I wasn't supposed to look at her body grin )

I thought to myself: one correct sharp coded guy go just dey chop the babe well well, while others go still dey call her ugly girl.

But truthfully... that girl face wowo no be small.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 27, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Story. *yinmu*

Is that not your story ....kwantinue
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 27, 2020
[quote author=ericsmith post=87810070]

Is that not your story ....kwantinue
[/quote

If I talk now, my own will carry weight but I'll just pretend I didn't see this.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Reichel99(f): 10:42am On Mar 27, 2020
baralatie:
Aki and paw paw,ya,ay,,basketmoith,peter and Paul,funny bone,Leonardo di caprio,Michael Jackson,d banj,, Ramsey Noah,mike ezuruonye,Desmond Eliot,tinubu all have beautiful intelligent hot bae.

Most of the men you listed are ugly.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by AfroKnight: 10:50am On Mar 27, 2020
OP are you jealous of the girls? Why did you describe them like that?

Anyway, men love to marry women who give them peace of mind. Many hot chicks are problematic.

One of my guys dated this babe that I consider ugly on some days and cute on other days. Cos she needs to set the camera at a particular angle to look good. Plus plenty makeup.

Long story short, she gave my guy premium wahala. Why? Cos she has a badass shape and guys no let her rest.

If to say baba date pressing board babe now, maybe he would be married.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 27, 2020
[quote author=Jewessgratitudd post=87810130][/quote]

must everything about you carry weight grin ... u beta diet am only showin concern & deep affections grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by baralatie(m): 11:24am On Mar 27, 2020
Reichel99:
Must of the men you listed are ugly.
Which goes to affirm one thing there are no laid down to generalize what a section should be doing.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Iceyjays(m): 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
Reichel99:
Must of the men you listed are ugly.
Don't be stupid, who? and to think cheap girls like you will beg them to marry you, smh!
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by EasternPrince: 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
Kingsteve:

hehe!
This reminds me of one ugly looking girl I saw one time at a kiosk.
My eyes mistakenly dropped to her body, and it was then I realised she had an amazing banging body. (mistakenly in the sense that I wasn't supposed to look at her body grin )

I thought to myself: one correct sharp coded guy go just dey chop the babe well well, while others go still dey call her ugly girl.

But truthfully... that girl face wowo no be small.
grin

Your eyes no good. Don't forget
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Skmoda360(m): 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
Khiaa, where are you? Are you self isolating.....?just checking undecided
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Skmoda360(m): 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
baralatie:
Aki and paw paw,ya,ay,,basketmoith,peter and Paul,funny bone,Leonardo di caprio,Michael Jackson,d banj,, Ramsey Noah,mike ezuruonye,Desmond Eliot ,tinubu all have beautiful intelligent hot bae.

Reichel99:
"Most" of the men you listed are ugly.
Are you saying the bolded are ugly? Common girl think again.....you will die to have their attentions and I know in your weak mind, you will feeling like who the hell are they that you should be falling for them.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Phenomenal16(f): 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
AfroKnight:
OP are you jealous of the girls? Why did you describe them like that?

Anyway, men love to marry women who give them peace of mind. Many hot chicks are problematic.

One of my guys dated this babe that I consider ugly on some days and cute on other days. Cos she needs to set the camera at a particular angle to look good. Plus plenty makeup.

Long story short, she gave my guy premium wahala. Why? Cos she has a badass shape and guys no let her rest.

If to say baba date pressing board babe now, maybe he would be married.
..which one is pressing board

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by AfroKnight: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..which one is pressing board

Pressing board A.K.A Ironing board angry
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy by Phenomenal16(f): 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
AfroKnight:

Pressing board A.K.A Ironing board angry
whatever

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Bum Bum Brazil Vs Miss Bum Bum China Choose One (photos, 18+) / Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding / GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.