Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,541 members, 7,847,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:37 PM

Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. (124556 Views)

It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe / Rev Father Kelvin Ugwu: Understanding The Significance Of First Fruit And Tithes / Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Rapmoney(m): 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
post=87814099:

Do not say negative things against men of God please.

It is very dangerous.

God told us in the Holy Book to leave his servants to him till the day of judgement, it is not in believers place to do so.

That is if you are a Christian tho.

We don't know if youths of nowadays ever sit down and plan to make 
their lives meaningful. 
All they are looking for is to say trash against men of God.
What many of you don't know is that you keep shutting doors against your self and your future when you say bs against God's servants.

Just because you have a phone do not give you the right to come online to comment on things you don't understand and say different kinda trash.

Well, we will continue to remember you in our prayers.
We will never condemn you.
We will always correct you with love, kiss
So the Holy Book commanded us to do.
We just pray God have mercy on this generation. 

See dem screaming #DemMANNA don come again o.
Truth will always be bitter!

Your moniker says all about you.
No further comment tongue

We respect your view and opinion on this sis.
It is well.

Boring.

2 Likes

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
But their is no USSD CODE to support the poor church member ..Nigerians can never wake layeeeee

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Babapyro: 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
Kennydoc:

Very funny of you. They do nothing and make billions right? Why not try and see how easy it is. I'm sure you'll love to make billions too.

You'll pay Nigeria's debts right? Now I know you're a joker. Were the debts not written off less than 20 years ago? What happened next? You want pastors to pay Nigeria's debts while politicians squander the wealth and ship them abroad?

Talking about helping neighbours, some of the most sacrificial people in different societies are Christians but you will never know cos they don't announce their givings. Even the pastors you love to accuse, not all of them live flamboyant lives. Many are involved in massive rural empowerment programmes, scholarship programmes etc but they don't publicise them. How many do our politicians help?
The richest pastor in the world is Nigerian, what as he donated during this period, y'all have been psychologically hijacked and it is a pity,unreligious countries are at the forefront of development in the world, your country has the highest number of churches in the world and it is still one of the worst place to live on earth, if that doesn't tell you everything you will always be a slave to a false sense of morality.

3 Likes

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by SlayerForever: 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jude82:
Thanks to Catholic church...All parishes are closed down till further notice... May be Easter period... Why won't this Church business men follow suit.If not for anything,at least,mourn those that lost their live cos that beast "Corona"....

My brother the Catholic Church is the only church that follows the life of Jesus, I've observed. God is not in this other churches I'm sorry to say, they are after money alone.

2 Likes

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Homguy(m): 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
give what u have,there is nobody that doesn't have something to give..if u don't want to leave it be..it's not compulsory
May God give u understanding..in the meantime this back and forth is over grin grin
lol.
Pastors wife. Or prophetess
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Professorcplus(m): 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
ahms12:
be careful of what you say in order not to visited God wrath on you...mind you it's not God that is asking it's the pastor ,learn to direct your anger in the right place please...not Christian God
Christian God is nothing but an idea. There are millions of gods created by man. What makes you think yours is also not created by man? If you quest to know God, Seek it elsewhere, definitely not in your Bible narrations. Thanks no offence.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Iykenuwa(m): 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
That code is more than five years old.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by loswhite(m): 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
post=87814099:

Do not say negative things against men of God please.

It is very dangerous.

God told us in the Holy Book to leave his servants to him till the day of judgement, it is not in believers place to do so.

That is if you are a Christian tho.

We don't know if youths of nowadays ever sit down and plan to make 
their lives meaningful. 
All they are looking for is to say trash against men of God.
What many of you don't know is that you keep shutting doors against your self and your future when you say bs against God's servants.

Just because you have a phone do not give you the right to come online to comment on things you don't understand and say different kinda trash.

Well, we will continue to remember you in our prayers.
We will never condemn you.
We will always correct you with love, kiss
So the Holy Book commanded us to do.
We just pray God have mercy on this generation. 

See dem screaming #DemMANNA don come again o.
Truth will always be bitter!

Your moniker says all about you.
No further comment tongue

We respect your view and opinion on this sis.
It is well.
Tell that to Jesus afterall when he came he told us that those scribes and Pharisees are not doing the work of his father...lol. At least he didn't leave it to God

2 Likes

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by SoNature(m): 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
wickedness as how? Did they force u? It was created for us who has been asking for it for long so pls mind ur business

I always say it, the females are the biggest casualty of religion

4 Likes

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Iykenuwa(m): 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
SlayerForever:

My brother the Catholic Church is the only church that follows the life of Jesus, I've observed. God is not in this other churches I'm sorry to say, they are after money alone.

When ignorance is bliss
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by MrMacinterchi1: 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
Authoreety:
How true is this?
Did you not see the code?
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
Homguy:
lol.
Pastors wife. Or prophetess
the prophet part is we're am hoping for grin grin it's not an easy position at all
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by winningwinner(m): 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
helinues:

In this case, I care much about my people.. I can't allow politicians to be deceiving us and still close eyes to religion scam..

Do you expect the members to go and Rob a bank during lock down? When average Nigerians depend on daily hustle to make ends meet

Good man, who are those people of yours? You were told earlier to mind your business. I don't see any sane person who is deeply involved in God's work complaining, only the good-for-nothing animals. Why are you pained? Which advocacy group do you represent?
Guy, it pays to be and remain mature. Moreover, what concerns an atheist with Church activity? You didn't talk about your personal involvement but your people... What a delude... Please, mind your business...!
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Ogaonos: 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
RapistOnBail:
The living faith church of God has created a USSD code for effective online offerings and tithe collections.

*389*30*1#

Our Men of God have advanced in Technology.

nairalanders pls kindly monitor this living faith winners Nd big churches whether they will give out food or charity to pple during this period.make we know the G.Os were no get time for money.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
SoNature:

I always say it, the females are the biggest casualty of religion
nah, many are still pouring into hell because we are not disciplined enough to say NO to vanity , materialism and unforgiveness
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by dheolexaone(f): 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
Eeeeeeeeeiiiiiii

I av not been able to stop exclaiming since!
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Postnobill704: 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
guru90:

Na so brother!!!
OMG... I wish my great ancestor Fela kuti is still alive to see this.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Professorcplus(m): 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nace5 You're right, you cant pay God with your money or anything in this world. Kindly read my first paragraph again. No offense though.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Karac: 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
Surely, they won't be holding service this Sunday. Main aim for holding services achieved.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by PapaAdanna: 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
That is the only this very important for that con man in ota
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Emmasnoop(m): 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
Fools Una nor go concentrate on the useless Government na church dey Pain una
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Neoteny7: 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
it has been exposed to the light of Christ Jesus grin

Good for you.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by kingjrofficial(m): 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
Isoduwa:

But he owns BBQ spot and seun owns NL me i own and you?
read wat u typed again
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Adakintroy2: 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
Now we see the foolish illogical greed of the churches. Every were is on lock down. where are people to get the so called " ten percent of income" when they are not working.

One would think the church now should engage in humanitarian service with the government. Helping distribute food and other sanitary materials. Apart from dunamis I have not seen the other mega church carry out this nandate of love. It's a shame with the church.

Paul Said even if I have the gift of understanding all misteries and all knowledge but I have not love am nothing.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Ayobami7(m): 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
无聊的
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by DaddyGngeess(m): 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
Authoreety:
How true is this?

Just verify with my phone now
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
HRHQueenPhil I wish to donate 200k to daddy G.O, the USD code dey malfunction .

On a serious note, don't you think at this time, d church is supposed to give back & not arm twist it's members into donating to it

Forget the first part, I DON'T PAY TITHE to churches but orphanage

3 Likes

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by MumJ4J: 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
These online platforms for collecting offerings are not new. I don't know what the people that brought this one up want to achieve.

But let me educate you about the administrative and accounting procedures of Living Faith Church which are RUN by members (these are called statutory bodies) and NOT pastors or Bishops.

In each assembly, there is:
1) a Church Board headed by an Elder:
2) a Local Church Council headed by a Deacon
3) a Financial Managemeny Committee headed by a member with professional knowledge in finance and accounting;
4) an Audit Committee headed by a member who should usually be a chartered accountant; and
5) a Deacons Board.

The heads and secretaries of statutoru body 1, 2 and 3 are the signatories to the Church's bank accounts. Some selected members from these bodies form the Budget Commitee which prepares the local assembly's annual budget and defends it at the State Head Church to secure approval.

It is through this approved budget that roads and church auditoriums are built, musical instruments, sound systems, medical gadgets and supplies are procured, and other needs of the local church are catered for.

The Winners Satellite Fellowship and the Hospitality Unit handle the welfare of members. Even as we speak now, members needs are being met through these platforms world wide.

I know all these because I have been in these statutory bodies in the past in my assembly.

Last year the Church planted more than 5,000 churches in Nigeria alone. This year we are planting more than 10,000. I believe the devil does not want this and that is why this is coming up. But he cannot prevail because Jesus will build His Church.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Davida33: 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
SlayerForever:

The Catholic Church also collect tithe and offerings.
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by Femijohn198: 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
this man Na confirm business person,he can't donate for Nigeria on COVID-19 ,he remembered to understand that he will not take the money to heaven
Re: Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. by donMIG(m): 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
Offering?
Hahaha
God help us

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) / Pastor John Hagee - Cornerstone Church Ministry, Heresy, Divorce & Dirty Deeds / Download & Listen to Inspirational Sermons By Bishop T D Jakes!!!! mp3 format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.