Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

604 Challenger N880 Jet Take Off From Abuja To London Stansted-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 604 Challenger N880 Jet Take Off From Abuja To London Stansted-photo (9118 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Funmilayo Kuti Led Yoruba Kings & Nnamdi Azikwe To London In 1947-pics / President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

604 Challenger N880 Jet Take Off From Abuja To London Stansted-photo by sarrki(m): 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
#Coronavirus

Ministry of Aviation granted a Challenger 604 Jet with Reg. Number N880ET take-off from Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport, Abuja this morning for London Stansted Airport.

Who did the Jet move to London?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 604 Challenger N880 Jet Take Off From Abuja To London Stansted-photo by xcellentgraphic: 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
Maybe sola

2 Likes

Re: 604 Challenger N880 Jet Take Off From Abuja To London Stansted-photo by ABBkelvin(m): 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nigeria is about to be free; only if the citizens want to gain freedom tho wink

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 604 Challenger N880 Jet Take Off From Abuja To London Stansted-photo by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
1. As the letter said, it is for evacuation of expat staff to the UK.

2.The jet was not registered in Nigeria, it was registered in the US.

For info...planes registered in Nigeria start with the designation 5N. US regd planes start with N.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 604 Challenger N880 Jet Take Off From Abuja To London Stansted-photo by inoki247: 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
Dem don leave everybody for Gods hand nd I pray say dem jam something higher over dere mak d Dr wey go treat dem get higher one wey go add to dere Corona..

4 Likes

Re: 604 Challenger N880 Jet Take Off From Abuja To London Stansted-photo by Tozic: 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
Read this I screen shot from Reno's post.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 604 Challenger N880 Jet Take Off From Abuja To London Stansted-photo by Vikkoh(m): 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
It's becoming REAL.
Buhari's Govt is a joke

4 Likes

Re: 604 Challenger N880 Jet Take Off From Abuja To London Stansted-photo by sarrki(m): 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
kikero:

For info...planes registered in Nigeria start with the designation 5N. US regd planes start with N.

We lockdown our airport

Even if the plane was manufactured, produced in Honolulu

The law affects every one and should not be a shoddy stuff

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 604 Challenger N880 Jet Take Off From Abuja To London Stansted-photo by BigBabyJesus: 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
[s]
kikero:

[/s]

The ambulance that air lifted Yusuf was registered under the Swiss Air regulatory body.

Majority of most private Jets owned by Nigerians are NOT bearing Nigerian registeration but that of foreign nations.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 604 Challenger N880 Jet Take Off From Abuja To London Stansted-photo by sapientia(m): 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
kikero:

I believe your narrative.

France and UK want to evacuate their citizens from Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: 604 Challenger N880 Jet Take Off From Abuja To London Stansted-photo by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
sarrki:

We lockdown our airport

Even if the plane was manufactured, produced in Honolulu

The law affects every one and should not be a shoddy stuff

Yes, which is probably why the flight needed this type of official permission.

Plus the flight is taking people out of Nigeria not into Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: 604 Challenger N880 Jet Take Off From Abuja To London Stansted-photo by qualityovenbake(m): 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jubril has been flown out. The ultimate search continues for another Jubril, maybe the replacement may be called Jamal. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 604 Challenger N880 Jet Take Off From Abuja To London Stansted-photo by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
[s][/s]

The ambulance that air lifted Yusuf was registered under the Swiss Air regulatory body.

Yes, it was, I daresay. Anyway, this isn't about our corrupt polticians and their not fixing our hospitalns.

Majority of most private Jets owned by Nigerians are NOT bearing Nigerian registration but that of foreign nations.

Thanks for the information. I already know that. I just posted the stuff about registration for people who may not know...not for folks like you who know already.

Anyway, the flight needed the big official permission because of the lock-down of our airports...and it is taking people out, not bringing people in.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 604 Challenger N880 Jet Take Off From Abuja To London Stansted-photo by sarrki(m): 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
kikero:

Yes, which is probably why the flight needed this type of official permission.

Plus the flight is taking people out of Nigeria not into Nigeria.

Thank you spokesperson of Nigeria civil aviation authority NCAA

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 604 Challenger N880 Jet Take Off From Abuja To London Stansted-photo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
They make the law, they break the law when it chokes them .. Irresponsible government.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 604 Challenger N880 Jet Take Off From Abuja To London Stansted-photo by kemmylove101: 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
sarrki:
#Coronavirus

Ministry of Aviation granted a Challenger 604 Jet with Reg. Number N880ET take-off from Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport, Abuja this morning for London Stansted Airport.

Sarki
I am a silent follower but sometimes i feel like to are connected with some high pple. You supported this govt for many years,Seems you have turn your back on them for real now

5 Likes

Re: 604 Challenger N880 Jet Take Off From Abuja To London Stansted-photo by ozoebuka1(m): 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
This corona virus is the selective killing proposed by Thanos from the avengers movie... If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: 604 Challenger N880 Jet Take Off From Abuja To London Stansted-photo by GamalNasser: 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
kemmylove101:

Sarki
I am a silent follower but sometimes i feel like to are connected with some high pple.

He is connected to Babatunde Fowler

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 604 Challenger N880 Jet Take Off From Abuja To London Stansted-photo by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
sarrki:

Thank you spokesperson of Nigeria civil aviation authority NCAA

Yes, and I need remind you that I don't back or support or even trust this APC or even the past PDP governments, and I am not into conspiracies.I also don't work for the government in any capacity whatsoever (and if you and others don't believe it, it is your business)

Evacuation flights are happening all over the world. Just last week, Britian evacuated its citizens from a corona virus hit country. France too evacuated its citizens from Wuhan , China in January...when the covid virus was at its height....and people were dying...and am sure in both instances special permission was granted from the relevant agencies.

Stop panicking. I'm not scared. Why should you be?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 604 Challenger N880 Jet Take Off From Abuja To London Stansted-photo by SenatorJChris: 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
sarrki:
#Coronavirus

You are not a patriot

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 604 Challenger N880 Jet Take Off From Abuja To London Stansted-photo by BigBabyJesus: 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
kikero:

Yes, it was, I daresay. Anyway, this isn't about our corrupt polticians and their not fixing our hospitalns.

Thanks for the information. I already know that. I just posted the stuff about registration for people who may not know...not for folks like you who know already.

Anyway, the flight needed the big official permission because of the lock-down of our airports...and it is taking people out, not bringing people in.

It is either a high level diplomatic flight or who conveying a high level official.

It could even by Buhari himself given the level of secrecy surrounding his state of being.

Why would they risk taking NGR-001 when it can easily be tracked any where on the globe.

Let me go and check Flight Tracker and get to the details of this aircraft.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 604 Challenger N880 Jet Take Off From Abuja To London Stansted-photo by sarrki(m): 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
kikero:

Yes, and I need remind you that I don't back or support or even trust this APC or even the past PDP governments, and I am not into conspiracies.

Evacuation flights are happening all over the world. Just last week, Britian evacuated its citizens from a corona virus hit country. France too evacuated its citizens from Wuhan , China in January...when the covid virus was at its height....and people were dying...and am sure in both instances special permission was granted from the relevant agencies.

Stop panicking. I'm not scared. Why should you be?

Accepted that there are evacuation flights around the world

Did other countries hide there’s from the citizens?

Why do Pmb led government like people to suspect him without a word?

A responsible government will talk to her citizens and brief them time to time

11 Likes

Re: 604 Challenger N880 Jet Take Off From Abuja To London Stansted-photo by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

It is either a high level diplomatic flight or who conveying a high level official.

It could be that, or just some expats working here in Nigeria. We don't know.

It could even by Buhari himself given the level of secrecy surrounding his state of being.

I don't think any one of our corrupt politicians would even dare go abroad at this time. Not with the way COVID is ravaging health care systems. If I was the PM of the UK....I would be reserving facilities for citizens first...everyone else is OYO.

Why would they risk taking NGR-001 when it can easily be tracked any where on the globe.

And this plane cannot be traced with the registration number on the side....

Let me go and check Flight Tracker and get to the details of this aircraft.

Have fun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 604 Challenger N880 Jet Take Off From Abuja To London Stansted-photo by ChelseaDr(m): 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sarrki, could this be you.... If yes, then you are a Patriot

7 Likes

Re: 604 Challenger N880 Jet Take Off From Abuja To London Stansted-photo by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
sarrki:

Accepted that there are evacuation flights around the world

Did other countries hide there’s from the citizens?

The media does not report every evac flight. Anyway, what do I know.

Why do Pmb led government like people to suspect him without a word?

A responsible government will talk to her citizens and brief them time to time

I don't know...go ask him. If I recall...people like you supported him into power...so why are you complaining of the change you selected?..

..instead of you Nigerians to get rid of APC and PDP and stand up for yourselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 604 Challenger N880 Jet Take Off From Abuja To London Stansted-photo by BigBabyJesus: 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
The aircraft is operated by AVIATION RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
https://www.planelogger.com/Aircraft/Registration/N880ET/543746

Aviation Resource Management is owned by the US Air Force Reserves
https://afreserve.com/aviation-resource-management

Definitely a US Diplomatic flight.

Everybody back dah fck back.

Not conveying Jubril

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 604 Challenger N880 Jet Take Off From Abuja To London Stansted-photo by obailala(m): 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
Abba Kyari and Buhari.... lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: 604 Challenger N880 Jet Take Off From Abuja To London Stansted-photo by TheChameleon: 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
Who got my flight details?

I am working undercover for Nigeria's Emergency Response to Epidemics.

Na joke ooo, DSS

2 Likes

Re: 604 Challenger N880 Jet Take Off From Abuja To London Stansted-photo by a4cube: 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
Stansted Airport is where Bubu use to land anything he flew into UK. So reason that way for now.
Re: 604 Challenger N880 Jet Take Off From Abuja To London Stansted-photo by Eteka1(m): 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
UK had already said they will apply to be granted special permission to fly their citizens out of Nigeria. That information is also carried on the letter yet some imbeciles are already talking all sorts of trash.

If Buhari really wants to fly out of Nigeria will he be taking permission from a Minister?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 604 Challenger N880 Jet Take Off From Abuja To London Stansted-photo by sarrki(m): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
Eteka1:
UK had already said they will apply to be granted special permission to fly their citizens out of Nigeria. That information is also carried on the letter yet some imbeciles are already talking all sorts of trash.

If Buhari really wants to fly out of Nigeria will he be taking permission from a Minister?

Abeg look for your colleagues at shepe joint to roll

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nasir El-Rufai Takes COVID-19 Vaccine / NBC Intervenes In Ebonyi, Enugu Boundary Crisis / Ugwuanyi: We Support Constitution Amendments That'll Enhance Unity, Prosperity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.