Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Sanwo-Olu Released Stimulus Package For Lagosians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Released Stimulus Package For Lagosians (3885 Views)

MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) / Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged / Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-Olu Released Stimulus Package For Lagosians by vixpal: 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
I am happy to announce an economic stimulus package to help our residents cushion the effects of our #StayAtHome directive to stop the spread of #COVID19.

This first stage is targeting 200,000 households at an estimation of 6 people per household. We hope to ramp it up quickly.

The stimulus package will contain bags of rice, beans, garri, bread, dry pepper, drinking water and vitamins. We want each ration to last for 14 days as we continue to evaluate the impact of #COVID19.

Please stay home with your loved ones. We want the best for you.. ..BOS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Released Stimulus Package For Lagosians by vixpal: 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
More

Re: Sanwo-Olu Released Stimulus Package For Lagosians by vixpal: 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
Morennn

Re: Sanwo-Olu Released Stimulus Package For Lagosians by socialmediaman: 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
I know the cabal at Aso rock is planning some stimulus package for Nigerians as well, but it will be signed as usual by Femi Adesina, then later we’ll see a photo of Buhari tagged ‘working at 4am this morning trying to fight Covik 1-9’.

You get my drift?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Released Stimulus Package For Lagosians by vixpal: 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
Please name your Governor.. If you are proud of him

God Bless Sanwo Olu
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Nigeria

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Released Stimulus Package For Lagosians by akinreals: 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
How we do collect am now?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Released Stimulus Package For Lagosians by Bullet01(f): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
Wow.....I am ashamed to name my governor now. He asked us to sit at home without support. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Released Stimulus Package For Lagosians by Adjovi: 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
if true very good...
they should start from the extremely poor families and those who don't have a home.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Released Stimulus Package For Lagosians by LivingSage: 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
God bless Sanwolu. If I hear anyone compare this POINT AND KILL Governor to any governor in Nigeria especially that audio governor, una go hear am.
Lagos government are always ready to work, always proactive.
Eko for Show!
Lagos for action!!
Eko o ni baje o!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Released Stimulus Package For Lagosians by LivingSage: 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
We're expecting others to follow suit. My home state though cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Released Stimulus Package For Lagosians by vixpal: 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
Adjovi:
if true very good...
they should start from the extremely poor families and those who don't have a home.

You are correct...for those in need

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Released Stimulus Package For Lagosians by sapientia(m): 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
Without a comprehensive database which is lacking in Nigeria, this will be difficult.

I wish them sense and transparency as they share it.

Good one from Pontius Pilate

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Released Stimulus Package For Lagosians by hisexcellency34: 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
Can't they deliver it to each homes instead of asking people to come and queue? If they want to collect Land Use Charge now, they will know the way to the various houses

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Released Stimulus Package For Lagosians by Lagosfinder(m): 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
Big one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Released Stimulus Package For Lagosians by lawalosky(m): 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sonwu olu for president,
Who's with me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Released Stimulus Package For Lagosians by RuddyFusion(m): 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
Distribution will be the issue here.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Released Stimulus Package For Lagosians by DEXTROVERT: 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
A
State
That's
Active
Even
More
Than
The
Country
Itself

Anyway
Since
The
Real
President
Abba Kyari
Is
Sick
The
Houseboy
Osinbajo
Is
Hidding
His
Head.
The
Figure Head
Pr3sident
Don't
Even
Know
What
Is
COVID 19,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Released Stimulus Package For Lagosians by Mutemenot(m): 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
Stay at home! Stay at home!! Those under the bridge, are they part of it cool
Re: Sanwo-Olu Released Stimulus Package For Lagosians by Lanretoye(m): 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
Don’t give lagosians rice like almajeris,give them the money,they know where to buy rice

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Released Stimulus Package For Lagosians by money121(m): 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
All is well
Re: Sanwo-Olu Released Stimulus Package For Lagosians by quickberry(m): 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
God bless my governor
Re: Sanwo-Olu Released Stimulus Package For Lagosians by vixpal: 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
hisexcellency34 [s:
post=87824454]Can't they deliver it to each homes instead of asking people to come and queue? If they want to collect Land Use Charge now, they will know the way to the various houses
[/s]
Where did you see what you wrote?

7 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Released Stimulus Package For Lagosians by Beremx(f): 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nice gesture. Sanwo Olu is miles ahead of Buhari.

Meanwhile, I hope the distribution won’t be politicized.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Released Stimulus Package For Lagosians by Totilopussylick(m): 6:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
Where did you read what you just wrote now
hisexcellency34:
Can't they deliver it to each homes instead of asking people to come and queue? If they want to collect Land Use Charge now, they will know the way to the various houses

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Released Stimulus Package For Lagosians by Totilopussylick(m): 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nice step
Re: Sanwo-Olu Released Stimulus Package For Lagosians by daddytime(m): 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
Trying to wrap my head around how these 200 families will be selected.

I hope they won't be starting from the top (The Island)?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Released Stimulus Package For Lagosians by valarmorghulis: 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
This is a test for sanwolu and the results so far is.... kiss
Re: Sanwo-Olu Released Stimulus Package For Lagosians by valarmorghulis: 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
daddytime:
Trying to wrap my head around how these 200 families will be selected.

I hope they won't be starting from the top (The Island)?
I think it's going to be door to door distribution

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Released Stimulus Package For Lagosians by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
Truth be told,this governor is working round the clock, That's how a true leader should work.May God strengthen him

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Released Stimulus Package For Lagosians by shugabasbn: 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
And some greedy men n women are already planning how to.store n resell after Corona. May the hands of corona visit whosoever planning such.

Lagos state , the only working state in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Released Stimulus Package For Lagosians by Raydos: 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
WTF??

I don't like sanwolu but this is highly commendable

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Released Stimulus Package For Lagosians by LegendHero(m): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
Lagos keep producing brains as governors everytime.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Closes Case Against Oronsaye Stephen After Calling 21 Witnesses / Appeal Court Judge Who Rendered Verdict To LP's Applications Gets Transferred / Afenifere Writes Ogun APC, Denies Issuing Any Statement To Support Gbenga Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.