Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,676 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

More Photos From The Explosion Site In Akure (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos From The Explosion Site In Akure (video) (3462 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Visits Akure Explosion Site, Gives Report Of Event (photos) / Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site / Video Before The Explosion At Abule Ado, Lagos Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos From The Explosion Site In Akure (video) by CallMeDrino: 9:28am On Mar 28, 2020
An explosion has occurred along Akure-Owo Expressway, near Akure metropolis, sending residents into panic.

Police say they are still investigating the explosion which occurred around 1 am on Saturday, however, residents believe it was caused by bombs reportedly transported by security operatives.

Residents of Akure, Obaile, Eleyowo, Iluabo, Osi and other neighbouring areas were affected by the explosion.

Below are photos and video from the explosion site;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqyYhAKmi5w

https://globaltimesng.com/photos-from-the-explosion-site-in-akure/

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: More Photos From The Explosion Site In Akure (video) by Oyiboman69: 9:31am On Mar 28, 2020
Where is our president?

3 Likes

Re: More Photos From The Explosion Site In Akure (video) by alhajimikehell(m): 9:32am On Mar 28, 2020
Who else is thinking what I'm thinking
Re: More Photos From The Explosion Site In Akure (video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:35am On Mar 28, 2020
I wonder if that bomb differentiated between the house or lives of APC/PDP
Una go get sense for South by force, but I already know we are so stuupid we would get used to it
IDP's loading

2 Likes

Re: More Photos From The Explosion Site In Akure (video) by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 28, 2020
Why is channelstv not covering this...oh I forgot tony momoh is now in APC

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: More Photos From The Explosion Site In Akure (video) by agabusta: 9:36am On Mar 28, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
I wonder if that bomb differentiated between the house or lives of APC/PDP
Una go get sense for South by force, but I already we are so stuupid we would get used to it
IDP's loading

All these South this, South that is getting irritating abeg.
Re: More Photos From The Explosion Site In Akure (video) by emperorshaokahn(m): 9:37am On Mar 28, 2020
when dem tell dem say make dem no vote bubu,dem say no say na him dem go vote say dem wan pepper igbos.now see now.2023 go sweet o.

2 Likes

Re: More Photos From The Explosion Site In Akure (video) by TheSourcerer: 9:37am On Mar 28, 2020
stupid

its a fucking Asteriod

btw theres NO GOD
NO FUCKING GOD
ENJOY YOUR SMALL UNCONTROLLED LIFE

I don't care but yall are dumb .read between the lines and stay woke its not that hard to deny Christ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos From The Explosion Site In Akure (video) by GamalNasser: 9:38am On Mar 28, 2020
The wake signature of both Abule Ado explosion and this is too similar not to be worriesome , the Nigerian govt must send bomb experts and NIMET there now to ascertain if this was a bomb blast or weather related ...

New post :

It has been confirmed to be a truck bomb and I have been vindicated

1 Like

Re: More Photos From The Explosion Site In Akure (video) by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:38am On Mar 28, 2020
are u safe? i care
Re: More Photos From The Explosion Site In Akure (video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:39am On Mar 28, 2020
agabusta:

All these South this, South that is getting irritating abeg.

The North is already gone,
Keep being irritated
In 1 year, you would be living in an IDP camp

Nigeria was once SOUTHERN and NORTHERN protectorate, you sound like its a new concept?
Do you read?

1 Like

Re: More Photos From The Explosion Site In Akure (video) by Officialgarri: 9:49am On Mar 28, 2020
Most state borders are shut. State securities need to be beefed up. This is the time terrorists and bandits will strike so hard because there's no escaping.

As I speak, there's massive killing and kidnapping going on in Toto LG. It's a very interior village in Nasarawa. There's no media covering it, but I swear that a lot of killings are going on in the past months.

1 Like

Re: More Photos From The Explosion Site In Akure (video) by Professorcplus(m): 9:51am On Mar 28, 2020
And some still have the gut to stay in the location. What if the bomb is a chain reaction
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11274406_img20200328092201_jpegd732b64bd460d22543a998be2a69468c
Re: More Photos From The Explosion Site In Akure (video) by 989900: 9:52am On Mar 28, 2020
Most likely a bolide. . . superbolides can do worse. See Chelyabinsk and Tunguska, Russia.
Re: More Photos From The Explosion Site In Akure (video) by mcbreeze: 9:55am On Mar 28, 2020
Police said bomb carry security operatives?
Which security operatives?
Why do they carry bombs?
Where are carrying it to?
Or it is another excuse?
Wise up my people
Re: More Photos From The Explosion Site In Akure (video) by 989900: 10:01am On Mar 28, 2020
mcbreeze:
[s]Police said bomb carry security operatives?[/s]
Which security operatives?
Why do they carry bombs?
Where are carrying it to?
Or it is another excuse?
Wise up my people

Some random residents' assumption.
Better experts/scientists are needed at the site; not some local uneducated police officers.
Re: More Photos From The Explosion Site In Akure (video) by iTearHerToto: 10:09am On Mar 28, 2020
How many fonjas ti ku

Pukes angry
Re: More Photos From The Explosion Site In Akure (video) by agabusta: 10:13am On Mar 28, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

The North is already gone,
Keep being irritated
In 1 year, you would be living in an IDP camp

Nigeria was once SOUTHERN and NORTHERN protectorate, you sound like its a new concept?
Do you read?

I not going to live in any IDP camp.

I guess its your own plans you are voicing out. Quit conjuring baseless crisis on your country Oga.
Re: More Photos From The Explosion Site In Akure (video) by Racoon(m): 10:20am On Mar 28, 2020
This is like an asteroid hit Nigeria in Akure.Jah save us.
Re: More Photos From The Explosion Site In Akure (video) by 7lives: 10:31am On Mar 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:
stupid

its a fucking Asteriod

btw theres NO GOD
NO FUCKING GOD
ENJOY YOUR SMALL UNCONTROLLED LIFE

I don't care but yall are dumb .read between the lines and stay woke its not that hard to deny Christ

I thought I was the only one who saw it.
A fucking asteroid ni jor.

1 Like

Re: More Photos From The Explosion Site In Akure (video) by 7lives: 10:32am On Mar 28, 2020
Professorcplus:
And some still have the gut to stay in the location. What if the bomb is a chain reaction
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11274406_img20200328092201_jpegd732b64bd460d22543a998be2a69468c

Which bomb?.
Re: More Photos From The Explosion Site In Akure (video) by bender79: 10:38am On Mar 28, 2020
Deadratgrill:
Why is channelstv not covering this...oh I forgot tony momoh is now in APC
What has Tony momoh got to do with channels tv?
Re: More Photos From The Explosion Site In Akure (video) by TheTrueSeeker2: 10:42am On Mar 28, 2020
I expect that by this time the NPF would have condoned off that environment to prevent loss of piece of evidence to unravel the cause of this explosion and immediately begin a massive investigation.

Its highly dangerous to see people around that area, what if there are some unexploded devices in there?

Nigerians.....
Re: More Photos From The Explosion Site In Akure (video) by 9jahotblog: 10:48am On Mar 28, 2020
Nawaoo, as bokoharam enters Ondo state nii? meanwhile, Funsho Alakija: Former hairdresser to Maryam Babangida
evangelized in Lagos state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq1H99ss3K0
Re: More Photos From The Explosion Site In Akure (video) by blingxx(m): 10:51am On Mar 28, 2020
How dumb can black man be ..that's a crater for crying out loud undecided only an astroid can do that
Re: More Photos From The Explosion Site In Akure (video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:51am On Mar 28, 2020
agabusta:

I not going to live in any IDP camp.

I guess its your own plans you are voicing out. Quit conjuring baseless crisis on your country Oga.

Dumb religious rhetorics
Re: More Photos From The Explosion Site In Akure (video) by Saifullah01: 10:56am On Mar 28, 2020
(Unconfirmed) Sources tell me it was a truck conveying explosives to Edo for a quarry company. If that be the case thorough investigation needs to carry out on how these construction companies transport explosives across the country.
Re: More Photos From The Explosion Site In Akure (video) by NaijadrivaCars: 10:57am On Mar 28, 2020
Some crater.
Re: More Photos From The Explosion Site In Akure (video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:12am On Mar 28, 2020
blingxx:
How dumb can black man be ..that's a crater for crying out loud undecided only an astroid can do that

Dude pls be quiet!
Re: More Photos From The Explosion Site In Akure (video) by CoronaVirusPros: 11:37am On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
Most state borders are shut. State securities need to be beefed up. This is the time terrorists and bandits will strike so hard because there's no escaping.

As I speak, there's massive killing and kidnapping going on in Toto LG. It's a very interior village in Nasarawa. There's no media covering it, but I swear that a lot of killings are going on in the past months.
[/s]
Re: More Photos From The Explosion Site In Akure (video) by EmmySparky(m): 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
This looks like a crater from a meteroid...but it would have been detected by the western nation's... definitely a bomb

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria / Why We Removed Nnamdi Kanu’s Account - Facebook / Ogala Is Yoruba Name Not Igala (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.