Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation (63554 Views)

Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years / MMIA Airport Scandal: UK Returnees Refuse To Pay FG's Money Into Private Account / Buhari Orders 4,000 Coronavirus Tests Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by semyman: 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
Interesting

Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by omooajisnooni: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
Very soon their monies will be put to shame by God's grace. useless set of people! they should collect their money and push them away, they should go to the hospital they refused to equip.
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by TemmyT002(m): 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
In case you don't know.
Those who taken their tests and who know their status right now are actually the lucky ones.
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by Engrgreg231(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
No hiding place for them
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by omooba969(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
mauchiz:
Nigeria leaders are Mad

Shameless leaders

... voted into public offices by MAD & SHAMELESS masses. grin
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by modupeleke(f): 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
Senator coro no respect anybody ooo , kai coro you dey treat everybody fuckup, but God pass your power at least the whole world is now resting at home because of coro .

1 Like

Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by Iziq(m): 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
Politicians and deceit
Throttling the nation to defeat
At the peril of the masses
The gods don't even slumber
Yet, it happens!
Plaques set in; man humbled
Regardless of class.

Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by OgbanjeProphet: 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
bolataiwo007:
why can't you stop this stupid analysis of yours. thank you

This same stupid analysis of mine once warned us that coronavirus could killed a Nigerian. But people like you shouted me down.

So say your own and leave me with my ogbanje analysis.

Thank you too.

Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by Dollabiz: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
Really
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by Ahmed4002(m): 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
ornicus:

You don’t get it. Now that senators etc have been exposed, they will start cornering the kits and taking them to other hospitals with instructions from Ncdc doctors on how to use them. You think people that cannot wait in traffic, flouted quarantine, ordered brand new cars are concerned with doing things properly?

That's another twist. You are damn right
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by Denique(f): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

I wish them Positive Results in all their activities. It's a good prayer anyway you see it grin

Richdad
I just shared this on my status grin
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by rockstar27(m): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
All of them that refused to tender their results are full of ignorance... foolish people
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by Vicfacebadoo: 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by Kfed4ril(m): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
I love this Corona I swear. E no dey look face grin

Of all diseases to hit the world in recent time na this Coronavirus I like pass, because e no dey look face, inshort it prefers catching they wealthy than the poor.
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by jennygovy(f): 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
Can we have the name of the Senators that recently returned?
grin cheesy
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by riri357: 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by Vivian16: 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
day of reckoning is here
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by riri366: 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by Jostoman: 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
Where is our president
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by DedeNkem: 4:57am On Mar 29, 2020
35 Senators went for a conference in the UK?! Wow! I've never heard of any other country in world where its 5 Senators left the country for a conference, not to talk of 35!

Chai! I weep for Nigeria! The only country in the world where ALL its politicians are incompetent and massively corrupt!

1 Like

Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by lucianohase(m): 6:41am On Mar 29, 2020
These senators are wicked for not submitting themselves to test for people to know and be careful. We have have all seen how they transmit fthis virus to many people....

Especially, these side chicks of theirs and members of their family....

Imagine having carnal knowledge of someone , giving heavy cash to them with a heavy package as well( the covid-19 ) !
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 29, 2020
Amotolongbo:
United Kingdom Prime Minister And his Secretary of Health were not ashamed to announce to the world themselves that they’d tested positive to the virus.

Few US senators have also tested positive and announced to the world.

What is now the reason for playing hide and seek by our Senators to test, know and announced their status.

They all know that based on their handwork, Nigerians will never wish them well if they tested positive to it

Not kuku ma there fault, if our president can’t be transparent for ones in his administration, why would our so called legislators be transparent...
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by sofdoc1: 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ahmed4002:
First ask yourself.

Which private Hospital have the capacity to test for the convid 19?? Apart from the designated NCDC.

Our media house is the biggest problem of the country.

Bros bros, how far na? Hit me on my siggy abeg, talk dey!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos / Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities / Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.