Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation (63548 Views)

Nigerian Mdas Paid Over N159bn Into Private Accounts In Six Years / MMIA Airport Scandal: UK Returnees Refuse To Pay FG's Money Into Private Account / Buhari Orders 4,000 Coronavirus Tests Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by Dottore: 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by vizboy(m): 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
This is Nigeria..

Shebi they just bought cars..

1 Like

Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
National Assembly members are the main enemies of the country...

Very evil and corrupt men and women

We need to rise up against them

5 Likes

Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by GoldHorse(m): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
But how stewpid can these people be for petes sake!!! Wetin be hide and seek for this one na?! How the country go get head with these people at the helm?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by Heineken(m): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
Stupid and wrong country. Selfish and self centered people. Make dey die all.
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by idonhammer: 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
Because criminals are always guilty and ashamed of themselves.

Amotolongbo:
United Kingdom Prime Minister And his Secretary of Health were not ashamed to announce to the world themselves that they’d tested positive to the virus.

Few US senators have also tested positive and announced to the world.

What is now the reason for playing hide and seek by our Senators to test, know and announced their status.

They all know that based on their handwork, Nigerians will never wish them well if they tested positive to it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by Hassan88(m): 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
Bunch of Fools

1 Like

Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
Coronavirus Cure: Impressive Results From French Researcher On Covid-19

American entrepreneur, investor, and speaker, Michael Coudrey, who serves as the chairman and CEO of the Pharos Investment Group, revealed on his twitter handle that French physician & microbiologist who conducted the original study showcasing the Effectiveness of.......

https://www.nairaland.com/5760698/coronavirus-cure-impressive-results-french#87847269
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by Heineken(m): 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
National Assembly members are the main enemies of the country...

Very evil and corrupt men and women

We need to rise up against them
may God bless you sir for this talk.. They don't care.
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by mauchiz: 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nigeria leaders are Mad

Shameless leaders
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
Who dem help?
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by juman(m): 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
Senate full of thieves called former governors.
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
So they are snatching test kits and carrying them to private hospitals where people are not trained in their use?

And they are endangering entire hospitals of already sick people?

This is why i have been shouting at my son to stop any rough play. I do not want him anywhere near a hospital at this time.

Fuk these bastards and may they all die painfully

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by Golden057(m): 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
I am so excited to hear that the stupid senators are hiding their status. That will make the virus to go round all of them. The won't know who is positive till they all catch it. Wow! Good news.

I'm against all those that are working against the progress of this nation.
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by BarrElChapo(m): 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
Covido angry
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by hodari: 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
Uncle Corona is not smiling at all. May all these useless politicians get infected.
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by SweetCunt97(f): 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nbote:
Beta let dem even spread it amongst demselves and let nature get rid of dem for us... Bunch of selfish ediots
You think it will be any better if new batch gets into there? Sorry but the people is corrupt already. It has eaten too deep
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by Horus(m): 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
Coronavirus kill Corruption
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by Finnese001: 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
I have forgotten what I wanted to say

so

Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by Zimmermann(m): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
Vgd
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by Talknochip(m): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
Senseless lots! May God have mercy on their aides!
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by omowumi9: 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
Covid19 should help us level them.

Nbote:
Beta let dem even spread it amongst demselves and let nature get rid of dem for us... Bunch of selfish ediots
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
Shameless senators
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by tundeolukosi: 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
It's Hitting Us Hard Now...‼️CoRo‼️

Stay At Home!

I think (STAY-AT- HOME) is meant for those that have STEADY FLOW OF M0NEY

But what of those that DON'T

What should they Do?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

What IF I Show YOu How YOu Could Stay At Home Observing Your Quarantine And Still Be Raking 70k- 100k Every Week

‼️Read CAREFULLY‼️

I Have a system that generates me and my students 70k - 100k weekly right in our pajamas in the corner of our rooms.

This is not MMM neither is Quick Rich!

Its meant For those that want to double their Hustle and have steady flow of income....If you're not in this Category,You can scroll and Pass

I called the system "Accelerated Profits Cashcode" a.k.a A.P.C

Have used this system to generate over 500k in less than 3 months right from my room.

The system is a very simple one..

Anyone can Do it... either Savvy or Not

It's about selling "Hot Selling Products" online without Importing But Sourcing them Locally.

You get these products locally here in Nigeria either
From jumia,jiji or from major Importers in Nigeria (don't worry I have their contacts)

Next...you use your own Marketing and Sales Machine To sell them using Facebook & Instagram Sponsored Ads
(Facebook and Instagram Sponsored Ads is one of the most effective ways to Advertise your products online and sell them off ASAP)

Once you have Orders For these Products...call your delivery Man to come and pick up and deliver.

You pay delivery men after your good have been delivered.

The idea is just to source for a product as low as N1000 - N1,500 and sell high barging minimum of N5,000 profits per sale of these Products

For example...

I bought a product "Car Scratch Remover" for 1,220 and I sold it for N8,500 and I was able to sell 40 pieces in 3 weeks,after delivery charges removal, profit per sales was N5,700

Punch your calculator!
N5700 * 40 = 228,000 In 3weeks

N228,000/3= N76,000 In 1week

What could N70,000 every week do for you in this pandemic period?

The sweet part of this BIZ is that you can start with 10k - 15k and scale up very fast

You could do this business part time or also go into it fully,choice is yours

Something that can give you 70k weekly should be given Full Attention

INTRODUCING....

Acceccelerated Profits Cashcode a.k.a A.P.C

Have packaged every thing you need to get started in A.P.C

These are what you will learn in A.P.C

1. How To Source for cheap Hot selling products in 9ja

2. Secrets E-commerce Website you can find cheap products in 9ja And how you can easy access them

3. Setting up your marketing machine using Facebook and Instagram Sponsored Ads

4. Setting Up Your sales machine using messenger and WHATSAPP Marketing

5. Product Research Tools

6. Product Delivery Management

7. Customers & Order Management For High Conversation

8. 50 list Of Hot Selling in Nigerian market from virtual assistant

9. Contacts Of Major Importers In 9ja

10. Contacts Of Reputable delivery services in Major States With Cash On Delivery System

11. How To Close Customers Via phone Calls and Chats

12. How To Reduce Failed Delivery

All these Worth (N107,000)

But wait...I will still give you My Bonuses worth N61,500 For FREE.

Here Are The Bonuses You Get When You Get A.P.C Today

1.Facebook Ads Authority For Mad Sales(valued N5,000)

2. Mini Importation Million secrets (valued N10,000)

3. Contacts Of Suppliers of wears in turkey,China and Malaysia(valued N8,000)

4. Google Business(valued N5,000)

5. Profitable Gadget Importation Guide( valued N5,000)

6. 13 Money Wasting FB Ads Mistakes( valued N8,000)

7. Facebook Ads Image Game(valued N5,500)

8. Facebook Ads Payment Methods( valued N6,000)

Total Price of this COURSE Is [ N168,500 ] But Launch Price is [N23,500]

But I will be giving You A Crazy OFFER...Cos,I don't want you to have any excuse from getting this course.

And I don't want you to Miss this opportunity too

TODAY DISCOUNTED PRICE IS [✔️N3,500✔️]

Click Here to Get A.P.C >>> https://paystack.com/pay/apc

OR

TRANSFER/DEPOSIT: Sum of N3,500 To 0228740525 @GTB (Olukosi Babatunde)

PS: After payment Send your payment proof to My WhatsApp number (07013603225) any get your What you paid For.

PSS: You will also be added to the support group,where you will need help and support till you make your first 50k

PSSS: I'm not a scam,Check out my Facebook profile Here>>>> https://www.facebook.com/olukosi.babatunde.3

Click Here to Get A.P.C >>> https://paystack.com/pay/apc

From The Desk Of Tunde Olukosi a.k.a OnlinesalesWizard
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by Frankcallys(m): 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
They haven't seen anything yet. It's now they will see what they have been doing to the poor masses all these while. They loot and steal our country blind, buying properties all over the world and hoping to fly abroad when things gets bad in Nigeria.

News flash for y'all looters, Covik one nine checked y'all accounts and loots... And it's picking y'all up one by motherfucking one. Ain't that something? Nowhere to run to and y'all better start fixing our country with your loots or else... Karma is a cold ass bitch!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by ednut1(m): 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
Can private hospitals detect corona?
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by DModeCntStopMe: 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
Wicked retards!

The doctors should help Nigerians inject them with the virus

Conglomeration of heartless criminals
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
God help us. For all your Dstv and Gotv cheaper subscription and issues,contact me.
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by xcabczyxabczzzz: 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
Amotolongbo:
United Kingdom Prime Minister And his Secretary of Health were not ashamed to announce to the world themselves that they’d tested positive to the virus.

What is now the reason for playing hide and seek by our Senators to test, know and announced their status.

They all know that based on their handwork, Nigerians will never wish them well if they tested positive to it
You don get am, it actually shows that they know that they are all douche bags.

1 Like

Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by Octopusssy(f): 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
ornicus:
So they are snatching test kits and carrying them to private hospitals where people are not trained in their use?

And they are endangering entire hospitals of already sick people?

This is why i have been shouting at my son to stop any rough play. I do not want him anywhere near a hospital at this time.

Fuk these bastards and may they all die painfully
A seven-fold, perfection amen!!!
Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by assetman(m): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
We all wish they are infected with the virus but two things can happen;
If they are infected, they will access the best medical facilities available locally in Nigeria because of there status, connection and riches, but at the same time you may also be infected with no access to good health care facilities as theirs, so las..Las they will survive and you may not
Secondly,if they didn't survive it and they all died, the next generation of the would be senator would be worse than them
So which one do we prefer?

1 Like

Re: Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Y are you worried, they will play the hide and seek to their graves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today / This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic / Buhari Suffers Speech Impairment In London, Cabal Caused Igbo Quit Notice - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.