Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT (63747 Views)

Buhari Absent As Governors Meet In Aso Rock / Buhari Absent As His Wife, Aisha Launches Book In Aso Rock / Photos From Tinubu's Birthday Colloquium, Buhari Absent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by iammo(m): 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
how
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
Fayose's prophecy...?

1 Like

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Nanagom: 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
grin
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by helinues: 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
chozzy:

Truly, a Stupid president is elected into Office by stupid people.

Oga, the figure of confirmed cases in Nigeria is low because testing processes are very slow.
See, just make an effort to get yourself tested. It's much more difficult than getting a US visa.

Till date, while South Africa has been able to test over 20,000 citizens, Nigeria could only test less than 300 people
within the same period. Test centers are too few. Test kits are not readily available (except for Jac Ma's donation recently)

The pandemic is obviously spreading much deeper in Nigeria than the figures NCDC is reeling out.
Govt isn't doing enough.

Nigeria could only test less than 300 people
within the same period

Liars are liable to scrutiny.. Did you get that from Ipob Bureau of Statistics?

We deal with facts only here.

1 Like

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by aragonchuks(m): 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
helinues:

Liars are liable to scrutiny.. Did you get that from Ipob Bureau of Statistics?

We deal with facts only here.

4 Likes

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by ChristianNorth: 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
helinues:

And for your wailing wailers mind, only 60k are infected in USA.

Sebi you Shiite Muslims have been dancing Okitipa dance on Imam of pieces comments..

It's pay back time.. This weekend go tough for you guys oo
I heard the Imam decimated Yoruba Moslems. I hope you are not in sifia pains.

The only Shiites are Yoruba Moslems that were supporting Terrorist Soleimani

2 Likes

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
Please lets support and work with our darling president. Don't just believe everything in the media. They are confusionists!
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by klax(m): 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
Which Buhari una dey talk about or asking about

I guess you people are still believing in all those photoshop bullshit buhari in office, buhari with Health Minister shit make una dey deceive una selves.

Una go understand wella when the time come.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by DModeCntStopMe: 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Corona dey real o.

Stay safe.

Meanwhile, my 1 million giveaway to 120 lucky winners is today by 6pm.

Don't miss out.

You registered since 2007 shocked

You are really one of the Pioneers of this great forum

Patiently and hopefully waiting
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Biodun556(m): 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
festacman:
It has been stated clearly that while Federal Government would take necessary actions including fully backing NCDC to do its work, it would collaborate strategically with State Governments and actively support their efforts to fight COVID-19.

Why too much fuss about protocol when danger lurks around the corner.

health matter is under concurrent list. States are suppose to be active since they are closer to the people
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Kaolaniyi(m): 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
Stay safe self isolation
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Patrioticman007(m): 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
Herdsmen:
Bubu is back .. hale and healthy.
Believe he gave those instructions before isolating.

I Dey feel for those his allies, that turn on him.. wishing him dead and calling for his vice.. to replace him immediately

What a heart break ..

The children of predations wishing GMB death will first bury their parents before they bury GMB. Amen.
Its a fact these elements are not happy because their heaven on earth USA is now the major distributor of Covik 19. Their savior Dumb Trumpet is now calling on shit holes countries medical personnels to apply for death holes visa's (USA) immediately for the recuse of American covik 19 carrier's. What a world.
Its sooting that Nigeria is now a safe heaven as against those outside countries, those calling Nigeria a Zoo should be allowed to vacate to their vivarium.

1 Like

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Ijeleigbo(m): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
State Governors please protect your own! We don't have a President

2 Likes

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by SoNature(m): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
RuddyFusion:
It won't have cost them anything to allow the VP to take charge here..I'm sure he would have been everywhere getting things sorted but the cabal doesn't want him in the spotlight.....
\
- I don't know why we are so unlucky to have these sort of leaders....leaders without vision..leaders that can't tell their left from their right in a nation filled with millions of intelligent people making their marks all over the world......

Goodluck to them

What is wrong with you people?

The VP is in self isolation after making contacts with Abba Kyari and many others

1 Like

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by sewed4u(m): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
Great move, covid-19 is a respecter of no one.
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
Who want read that shit and who are these people quoting it?
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by topsquino(m): 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

You registered since 2007 shocked

You are really one of the Pioneers of this great forum

Patiently and hopefully waiting

Yeah.

nairaland was very good back then. No scammers. Many intellectuals. Many good people. Seun can testify to this.

Without Nairaland, I would not have gotten admission in UNIBEN. I met the person who helped me to register for the POST UME on this platform.

Without Nairaland, I would still be jobless. I learned how to be financially independent through people I met in the business section.

Without Nairaland, I would still be emotionally stable. When I was hearbroken, I met people here who told me the cold, bitter truth in the romance section.

The list is countless.

I don't blame people saying this is a scam any way.

The society is full of scammers today.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Mizwisdom(f): 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
festacman:
It has been stated clearly that while Federal Government would take necessary actions including fully backing NCDC to do its work, it would collaborate strategically with State Governments and actively support their efforts to fight COVID-19.

Why too much fuss about protocol when danger lurks around the corner.

Because of abuse of human rights
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by nomenclature(m): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
You are trying so hard to surpass the dead meat sellers zombism,oga get lost you cannot do more than the previous zombies that defended Buhari in the past,you are still a learner,just try leave the password of your account to a more sensible person,because I know this disease will wipe you and your lineage away.
GOAT feeling fly .
helinues:
Is it Buhari that will dictate what measures to be taken by state when FG had already closed it's border.

Are we no longer in democracy?

4 Likes

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by sapientia(m): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
helinues:

Is it by knowing the name of the virus or by taken preventing measures..

What's the results of Fluent pronunciation of Trump?

This weekend won't be easy for you wailers .

You say?

2 Likes

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by MamuMapoz: 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Buhari was never present...
He's a lifeless statue
That's why the State governors are calling the shots in their various states...

The center is dead and useless

Each region will have to protect MamuMapoz...
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by gideonuche(m): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
grin Weeping for a country, a country without president, Jubril has gone back to sudan amist of convid 19 pandemic.

1 Like

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Kinematics: 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
helinues:

We can see the effects of USA coordination.

Ghana with 58 cases have recorded 3 deaths..

You wailers won't seize to amaze us

141 cases

5 deaths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Mizwisdom(f): 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:

Yeah.

nairaland was very good back then. No scammers. Many intellectuals. Many good people. Seun can testify to this.

Without Nairaland, I would not have gotten admission in UNIBEN. I met the person who helped me to register for the POST UME on this platform.

Without Nairaland, I would still be jobless. I learned how to be financially independent through people I met in the business section.

Without Nairaland, I would still be emotionally stable. When I was hearbroken, I met people here who told me the cold, bitter truth in the romance section.

The list is countless.

I don't blame people saying this is a scam any way.

The society is full of scammers today.

Good testimony. I thank God for your life

1 Like

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
ok
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Gandollaar(f): 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
Those expecting buhari to address them are wasting their time.

Buhari has never had a robust health since he assumed office
forget about edited photos and the propping on international stages, it was his greed that led him to second term when he should have gone home to his grandchildren.

All the gragra of leading from the front was for the consumption of his Zombies. Dude is lifeless!

This is what osunbande would have handled and coordinated well, but never will the cabal Grant him another platform to shine again.

4 Likes

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
helinues:

Is it by knowing the name of the virus or by taken preventing measures..
What's the results of Fluent pronunciation of Trump?
This weekend won't be easy for you wailers .

Please tell me the preventive measures taken by Buhari... By leaving the borders wide open or what?...
Is it Buhari that the world knows as lifeless?..

3 Likes

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by festacman(m): 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Because of abuse of human rights

Yeah! I understand. Only that desperate situation sometimes require desperate measures.
Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Kaolaniyi(m): 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
My people pls stay safe I pray the mighty one come to our aid

1 Like

Re: With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT by Adakintroy2: 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
When you were doing sia baba pushing Jonathan to otuke many of them were laughing with their brown teeth. Now let them laugh.

See person in office at this time of near apocalypse. Calling him lifeless is a Water down statement.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Returns To Nigeria After 3 Months / Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke / Femi Fani-Kayode Welcomes Another Son With Mystery Woman (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.