Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help (11594 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / My 6 Year Old Heard Us Having Sex. People Say I’ve Traumatised Her / Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Caught In Her Usual Slotful Lifestyle [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by kings59: 7:55am On Mar 29, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

Okay. There are still some corrections that need to be made to your own correction.

Which [made] her [ran] is actually wrong.

It's "which [made] her [run] out of the room

My hubby and I were embarrassed with what she [saw] not [has seen]

[hug] not [huge]

Actually, your lexical construction is as difficult as OP own. Sorry!

Back to the topic

A 7 year old girl is no longer a kid. So, people saying you should tell her you guys were doing anything else other than sex isn't getting it.

Tell her the truth or never talk about it. She would know you are lying to her if you try telling her something else. She ran out of the room because she knows what you guys were doing and that it was supposed to be a private thing. So, trying to tell her something different will only make you look funny before her

Na you con make sense abi?

Even your advice to the Op is dangerous.

Some of you like "I too know" which is really disgusting.

The guy never insulted the Op, but you did to him.

The difference is clear, just like someone said above.

3 Likes

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by kings59: 7:56am On Mar 29, 2020
KosiGee:

Thanks for the correction. I’m sure it made it easier for lots of readers to understand. You removed quite a chunk in the Op’s eye but damn this nasty speck blurring your vision.

How do you ‘huge’ someone?

Auto correct never do you something.

"hug" vs "huge" it is somehow close. Just the "e"

Na auto'C tins e fit be

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Phelixblaq(m): 8:01am On Mar 29, 2020
Purplekush:
don't talk about it. but then if she asks, just say "we were trying to make a baby"

if she asks further questions then explain to her how babies are born. I mean, why hide the whole reproduction process in mystery?

I was told it was God that put the baby in mom's tummy when all I needed to hear is Daddy and Mommy makes baby today.

Most sensible way to solve this issue, kudos @purplekursh
Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by kaili(f): 8:06am On Mar 29, 2020
She saw you guys in the act and if you don't talk to her about it as parents, she will become curious and find out herself. Sit down and have a conversation.
Born20win:
Plz hux I nid ur help ooh my 7yes daughte cut me and hubby this afternoon having sex actually she was playing downstairs with the neibor children we was not expecting her to come back anytime soon to my surprise she just entered our room boom hubby was on the top of me she saw both us naked then run. We was very embarrassed he wanted to go and beat her I told him to forgive b/cos it’s not her fault and we don’t know what to tell her. She is been quiet didn’t ask me anything about what she saw. She is now asleep but I can’t stop thinking about it. Is it necessary for me to talk to her about the incident in the morning or I should just leave it and carry on as normal. Thanks
Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by hardbody: 8:08am On Mar 29, 2020
Born20win:

Sorry meant to say cote

From cut to cote you..

This covid-19 dey affect brain too?

Sorry sir.
Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Stillthebest: 8:08am On Mar 29, 2020
Born20win:

Sorry meant to say cote

Cote? Do you mean cote'd voire

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Light78: 8:10am On Mar 29, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

Okay. There are still some corrections that need to be made to your own correction.

Which [made] her [ran] is actually wrong.

It's "which [made] her [run] out of the room

My hubby and I were embarrassed with what she [saw] not [has seen]

[hug] not [huge]

Actually, your lexical construction is as difficult as OP own. Sorry!

Back to the topic

A 7 year old girl is no longer a kid. So, people saying you should tell her you guys were doing anything else other than sex isn't getting it.

Tell her the truth or never talk about it. She would know you are lying to her if you try telling her something else. She ran out of the room because she knows what you guys were doing and that it was supposed to be a private thing. So, trying to tell her something different will only make you look funny before her

So it is your own sentence construction that is right grin grin

You corrected and you have also insulted him

He corrected, made it simplistic and never insulted the OP.

I am still reasoning why the quoted him, but never bothered to quote the OP

I have just learnt something from your post.

Know the type of friends you row with for you might not know what's in their mind.

Immediately you read his post, first thing that came to your mind was to insult and correct so that Nairalanders would give you likes, hail you and so as to be noticed.

SMHAYR

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 29, 2020
see what coronavirus had caused
Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Vulcanheph(m): 8:28am On Mar 29, 2020
Kdon2:

Dont panic. Calm down. Call her tomorrow and apologise to her that you didnt lock the door when playing wuth daddy. Obviously she is already aware of what you guys were doing. Let her know its only adult of certain age that are allowed to do that. Talk it out with her or her imaginations would run wild and you wont like tge result. You need to secretly keep close eyes on her now.
Dear op ......this person advice is probably the best i've read so far.
Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by BoboKush(m): 8:35am On Mar 29, 2020
Kylekent59:
For a better understanding, this should be the summary :

My Daughter Caught Us Having Sex. Plz Help!

Please house, I need your help. My 7 years old daughter caught me and my hubby this afternoon having Sex. Actually, she was playing downstairs with the neighbours' children. We were not expecting her to come back upstairs anytime soon. Suddenly, she barged into our room and my hubby was on top of me. She saw both of us[ my hubby and i] naked which made her run out of the room.

My hubby and I were embarrassed with what she has seen, and because of that, my hubby wanted to deal with her, but i told him not to, it's not her fault : we should have locked the door. Now we don't know what to tell her. She has been quite and haven't asked me anything about what she had seen earlier.

She is now asleep, but i can't stop thinking about it. Is it necessary for me to talk to her about the sudden barge and what she saw or should i let go of it and move on as normal?. Thanks

Now I understand. You should have left your husband immediately ,and rush down to her, hug her, peck her, and tell her a story. Her mind would be brought back immediately.

Quiet nt quite

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by PuZZyNegro: 8:49am On Mar 29, 2020
federal9:

See pot calling kettle black grin

You think guys are speaking the grammar rightly

Go to America and speak this your grammar let's if if people are gonna understand you. The way you guys take aboki when they speak, is definitely the way Americans are gonna take you that claim you know it all.

grin grin.

The guy even made me understand what actually happened. He didn't even abuse the Op.

Hope you can now see the difference between you and him?

He corrected the OP without insult, but you corrected him,and you have also insulted him.

I am gonna choose the guy over you.

Who cares? Did I ask for your "choosing"? WTF

Abeg
Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by PuZZyNegro: 8:50am On Mar 29, 2020
Light78:

So it is your own sentence construction that is right grin grin

You corrected and you have also insulted him

He corrected, made it simplistic and never insulted the OP.

I am still reasoning why the quoted him, but never bothered to quote the OP

I have just learnt something from your post.

Know the type of friends you row with for you might not know what's in their mind.

Immediately you read his post, first thing that came to your mind was to insult and correct so that Nairalanders would give you likes, hail you and so as to be noticed.

SMHAYR

My brother, did I ask for your friendship? Do I know you? GTFOH
Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by PuZZyNegro: 8:51am On Mar 29, 2020
kings59:

Na you con make sense abi?

Even your advice to the Op is dangerous.

Some of you like "I too know" which is really disgusting.

The guy never insulted the Op, but you did to him.

The difference is clear, just like someone said above.

Go hug Corona patient. As if I care
Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by SweetCunt97(f): 8:59am On Mar 29, 2020
Well, what is done is done... Imagine Nigerian father, na to beat d 7 year old be him next line of action...pitiful.

Personally, make the explanation a scary but matured one so she wouldn't wanna experiment with friends.
Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Born20win: 9:35am On Mar 29, 2020
Thanks all. The door is faulty she know to always knock before entering the room because I chatted with her asking her why did she not knock before coming in, she said she heard the music in our room she tote we are dancing that why she entered to join us to dance too and I ask her what did she saw she first said nothing and I ask her again why did she run she said nothing mummy I want to go and eat she was shy to talk to me, I then sit her on my lap and was petting her so she can talk to me what she saw she then said ok mummy I tell you but don’t tell my daddy, I said ok talk she then said everything she saw us doing while we didn’t know she was standing there and when we notice she was there she had to run because she was scared of her daddy to beat her. then I told her me and her daddy was playing something only married people do and is bad for children to do and next time it will be better for her to knock. She said ok and that was all , but I notice she is Afraid of her daddy she is not talking to me much like she use to before maybe she thinks he was hurting me she is now scared of me should my husband talk to her too?
Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 29, 2020
Born20win:
Plz hux I nid ur help ooh my 7yes daughte cut me and hubby this afternoon having sex actually she was playing downstairs with the neibor children we was not expecting her to come back anytime soon to my surprise she just entered our room boom hubby was on the top of me she saw both us naked then run. We was very embarrassed he wanted to go and beat her I told him to forgive b/cos it’s not her fault and we don’t know what to tell her. She is been quiet didn’t ask me anything about what she saw. She is now asleep but I can’t stop thinking about it. Is it necessary for me to talk to her about the incident in the morning or I should just leave it and carry on as normal. Thanks

How does one write like this?This is painful to read.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by OlawaleBammie: 11:02am On Mar 29, 2020
Born20win:
Thanks all. The door is faulty she know to always knock before entering the room because I chatted with her asking her why did she not knock before coming in, she said she heard the music in our room she tote we are dancing that why she entered to join us to dance too and I ask her what did she saw she first said nothing and I ask her again why did she run she said nothing mummy I want to go and eat she was shy to talk to me, I then sit her on my lap and was petting her so she can talk to me what she saw she then said ok mummy I tell you but don’t tell my daddy, I said ok talk she then said everything she saw us doing while we didn’t know she was standing there and when we notice she was there she had to run because she was scared of her daddy to beat her. then I told her me and her daddy was playing something only married people do and is bad for children to do and next time it will be better for her to knock. She said ok and that was all , but I notice she is Afraid of her daddy she is not talking to me much like she use to before maybe she thinks he was hurting me she is now scared of me should my husband talk to her too?

Aaahhhh wahala deeee
Omo ti mo kilonsele
Omo ti gbon ju parenti looo.

sangba foooo

See dat pikin don sabi all, dont just try to palmoil is green in colour again, grin

Pikin wey don dey shy, pikin wey dey swerve convo, pikin wey dey stylishly tell u say she wan go chop meaning "mummy let forget this talk"

ahhhhhh Lobatan!!! grin

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by OlawaleBammie: 11:07am On Mar 29, 2020
Born20win:

A WONDERFUL PRACTICAL APPROACH TO SEX EDUCATION

SXD 413

gringringrin
Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by pk2me: 11:31am On Mar 29, 2020
She actually knw what happened coz my 5 year old son always monitors my closeness with his mum. Once we are lying too close on the bed gisting, i sometimes put the TV on in order occupied his attention but he will be coming inside the room on intervals for nothing but my mind always tell me he's monitoring us. The day we were having sex while the door is locked,he came knocking and we ignored him but after the whole show, he was looking at us somehow.
NB. He has never caught us having sex before.
Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Elimon(m): 11:39am On Mar 29, 2020
Bet anything in this life...but that girl will never let go of that memory...ever!
Funny thing is shell get to tell someone
Talking from experience
Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by OyinKris(f): 11:48am On Mar 29, 2020
Teach her how to knock b4 entering your room
Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by pk2me: 11:48am On Mar 29, 2020
Born20win:
The reason why she was watching the action is to get the clear picture of what's going on. She thought both of you are fighting but since you weren't crying she was confused and thus the reason for her standing for sometime.
She's a girl and won't be happy with her Dad's action but she will soon get over it.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 29, 2020
Kylekent59:

Auto correction always changing my spellings.

It's not my fault.

I never abused the OP, nor did I make mockery of her post. I only did some summaries for a better understanding.

Here you are doing the opposite.

You should have pointed out my error.

"huge"

I think it should be "hug'

I just turned it off.

you can never satisfy people,you've tried,thumbs up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Ryda(m): 11:54am On Mar 29, 2020
O.P modify your post and insert caught

Someone even typed titus instead of correcting her angry
Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by frozen70(f): 11:56am On Mar 29, 2020
Born20win:

To me ohhh, I think you have to let her know that you guys are trying to have another baby that's why she met you and dad playing

Then ask her what gender she wants

After that, tell her to pray for God to help you and daddy get another child

Then you advise her that anytime any body wants to touch your body, run away because they have HIV AIDS

sex education should be taught to these children at early age so that they know what it is about

Then you guys can go to eateries and have a meal and when you cone back tell her they took her out to enjoy herself, so she should pray hard for you to have another baby

I don't want to blame you for the carelessness because you must have learnt your lessons

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by frozen70(f): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
Born20win:

To me ohhh, I think you have to let her know that you guys are trying to have another baby that's why she met you and dad playing

Then ask her what gender she wants

After that, tell her to pray for God to help you and daddy get another child

Then you advise her that anytime any body wants to touch your body, run away because they have HIV AIDS

sex education should be taught to these children at early age so that they know what it is about

Then you guys can go to eateries and have a meal and when you cone back tell her they took her out to enjoy herself, so she should pray hard for you to have another baby

I don't want to blame you for the carelessness because you must have learnt your lessons
OlawaleBammie:

SXD 413

gringringrin
OlawaleBammie:

SXD 413

gringringrin
OlawaleBammie:

SXD 413

gringringrin
OlawaleBammie:

SXD 413

gringringrin

Noo ❗ ❗ ❗

She is already sacred of daddy it's normal

Let your husband stay off the topic, with time she will be fine

Just continue your relationship with her
Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Yoyostic: 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
Better sit her down and tell her the truth.Daddy and we're having sex,tell her the meaning of sex and when it's okay for her to start having sex.You see children of this age,they know more than we think.If you don't educate her now,she will take the story to her friends.
Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by pek(m): 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
Mods, please modify the topic, it's embarrassing.
Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by OlawaleBammie: 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
frozen70:

Noo ❗ ❗ ❗

She is already sacred of daddy it's normal

Let your husband stay off the topic, with time she will be fine

Just continue your relationship with her

See dis Man oo, Noo kini?? make i hear.

Did u know how catchy and interpretive my brain was wen i was small??

I remember asking my dad dat was is d meaning of Ojuara(VJ) just wen i was small, my dad said to me dat i shouldn't worry, i dont need to know it now and i shut up.

But mind u, i knew the meaning just immediately. could u bliv i was only 5 goin to 6yrs??

hmm, sidon der oo
Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by frozen70(f): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

See dis Man oo, Noo kini?? make i hear.

Did u know how catchy and interpretive my brain was wen i was small??

I remember asking my dad dat was is d meaning of Ojuara(VJ) just wen i was small, my dad said to me dat i shouldn't worry, i dont need to know it now and i shut up.

But mind u, i knew the meaning just immediately. could u bliv i was only 5 goin to 6yrs??

hmm, sidon der oo

If you reason well, this is a girl child not a boy child

Mothers to daughters and sons in terms of sexual matters

Fathers to son, in terms of sexual matters

See it from that direction
Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by travelland(f): 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
Born20win:

Sorry no contribution
Re: My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help by Mizwisdom(f): 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
Just tell her what you were doing, explain to her why you were doing it and make her know only married adults are allowed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Best Advice On This Matter? / What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? / Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.