Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,856 members, 7,841,227 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

How Do I Report Churches that go to Church today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Report Churches that go to Church today (1494 Views)

Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) / Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild / Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Report Churches that go to Church today by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 29, 2020
How do i
Which number to call
Re: How Do I Report Churches that go to Church today by xendra: 7:04am On Mar 29, 2020
there is no where to report a Corona virus case, you dey talk of churches dat went to church

leave them na! if dem no want get sense.
I keep begging people to stay away from others (I won't anymore) but they think they have friends as if they know where that friend has been.

if Sydney talker was not taken serious then alot of Nigerians don't yet know what they are in for.

if you have sense just stay indoor and avoid any idiot that doesn't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Report Churches that go to Church today by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 29, 2020
xendra:
there is no where to report a Corona virus case, you dey talk of churches dat went to church

I keep begging people to stay away from others but they think they have friends as if they know where that friend has been.

if Sydney talker was not taken serious then alot of Nigerians don't yet know what they are in for.

Na true you talk o

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report Churches that go to Church today by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 29, 2020
You can report them by minding your business.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report Churches that go to Church today by Bluezy13(m): 7:13am On Mar 29, 2020
Imagine just as we speak some people are planning to observe churches in their houses with invitees from outside.
They're looking for where to borrow chairs.
One idiot had the mind to ask me for 10 chairs and my dog almost bit off her hand because she opened the gate without knocking.

These Winners people dey vex me anyhow !

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Report Churches that go to Church today by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:18am On Mar 29, 2020
Onebottle:
How do i
Which number to call
are they up to 20 in the church ?
Re: How Do I Report Churches that go to Church today by ABOVEDELAW: 7:21am On Mar 29, 2020
WHY DON'T YOU MIND YOUR FU-KING BUSINESS, UPON ALL THE PROBLEMS FACING YOU, NA CHURCH PEOPLE BE YOUR PROBLEM!
Re: How Do I Report Churches that go to Church today by ArmpitSmother: 7:41am On Mar 29, 2020
Re: How Do I Report Churches that go to Church today by CAPSLOCKED: 7:47am On Mar 29, 2020
freedomest:
You can report them by minding your business.
NO, HE CAN REPORT THEM BY CALLING THE POLICE, VIGILANTE, OR MILITARY.
THEY'RE EASILY FOUND THIS TIME AROUND PATROLLING, SO ONE CAN EASILY TRACK THEM AND REPORT THESE FOOLS.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Report Churches that go to Church today by Talknochip(m): 7:49am On Mar 29, 2020
xendra:

I keep begging people to stay away from others (I won't anymore) but they think they have friends as if they know where that friend has been.

dis ur picture funny die. lwkmd

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report Churches that go to Church today by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:53am On Mar 29, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

20 people are too many, even the disease can transmit between 2 people let alone 20
Re: How Do I Report Churches that go to Church today by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 29, 2020
you should be asking where you can get tested for Coronavirus in your state.

are there no mosques in your area?
Re: How Do I Report Churches that go to Church today by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 29, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
More than that
Re: How Do I Report Churches that go to Church today by Deltayankeeboi: 8:44am On Mar 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THEY'RE EASILY FOUND THIS TIME AROUND PATROLLING, SO ONE CAN EASILY TRACK THEM AND REPORT THESE FOOLS.

Agent of Satan. Not surprised at all.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Report Churches that go to Church today by Bellfun(m): 8:58am On Mar 29, 2020
Here...

1 Share

Re: How Do I Report Churches that go to Church today by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:15am On Mar 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

You always type in cap locks like you have sense, but one look at your comment, one can see what you truly are.
Re: How Do I Report Churches that go to Church today by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:16am On Mar 29, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

Agent of Satan. Not surprised at all.
The guy is an idîot.
Re: How Do I Report Churches that go to Church today by Charleys: 9:39am On Mar 29, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
You always type in cap locks like you have sense, but one look at your comment, one can see what you truly are.
his caput don lock. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Report Churches that go to Church today by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 29, 2020
Even the Bible says respect your leaders sad
Re: How Do I Report Churches that go to Church today by Kobicove(m): 11:47am On Mar 29, 2020
Stupid people everywhere!
Re: How Do I Report Churches that go to Church today by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hmm...
I stopped since 2weeks ago. I attempted midweek service in between cos the number is always few but had to stop this week after Tuesday digging deep.
So I'm adhering strictly. No service today in my parish though. So..its absolute adherence.
Re: How Do I Report Churches that go to Church today by Starboytwo(m): 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
I will like to volunteer to flog people I swear
Re: How Do I Report Churches that go to Church today by foodthought: 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
xendra:

Re: How Do I Report Churches that go to Church today by Lamanii22(f): 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
My church divided everyone, so it was more like house fellowship..... We weren't more than 5 though... We sanitized our palms...

(1) (Reply)

Natural Herbs To Last Longer In Bed / White Man Who Gave African Lady $10k Without Asking For Sex: Video / Sugar Daddy Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped By Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.