Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,101 members, 7,845,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? (32083 Views)

Dealing With The Coronavirus As A Christian: What You Must Know / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by mechanics(m): 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
Yes, church in the house.
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by OtemAtum: 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Otem! Remember me? The guy who poked holes in all u say and showed your dotofus to be unscientific science fiction wanna be.
From the timeline below tell us where those people who were on earth billions of years ago fit in
Lol. You made my day with your self- proclamation grin grin You didn't even near first ten of the people who gave a reasonable argument with me cheesy

See the summary of your problem back then below:

The problem you are having and the complications you seem to be experiencing is based on the fact that you haven't read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY to understand every concept intoto. The Book of Universal History contains more than 4 billion years of histories, so you should be expecting different things to have happened within such long spans that only reading it whole can help you not to get confused, but as usual, I will try as much as possible to break everything down.
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by OtemAtum: 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
cobsol:

How mad are you. You mean the creator of the whole universe even earth and heaven, you must be truly mad
Jehovah didn't create the earth not to talk of the whole universe. I know God Almighty which created Jehovah and the whole universes.
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by tunary(m): 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
helinues:
It's going to 1 month now Pope stopped attending mass.

Mosques have been closed in Saudi Arabia.

Meanwhile, holy ghost is on vacation in Saturn.
Holy ghost is on vacation LWKMDO. LOL
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by timothydare(m): 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
OtemAtum:
Jehovah didn't create the earth not to talk of the whole universe. I know God Almighty which created Jehovah and the whole universes.
ya end is very near.I pity u and Satan.
spit.
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by OtemAtum: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
timothydare:

ya end is very near.I pity u and Satan.
spit.
I have no beginning and I have no end. I have always been with God Almighty, the Creator of Jehovah
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Horus(m): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by CanadaOrBust: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
OtemAtum:
Lol. You made my day with your self- proclamation grin grin You didn't even near first ten of the people who gave a reasonable argument with me cheesy

See the summary of your problem back then below:

The problem you are having and the complications you seem to be experiencing is based on the fact that you haven't read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY to understand every concept intoto. The Book of Universal History contains more than 4 billion years of histories, so you should be expecting different things to have happened within such long spans that only reading it whole can help you not to get confused, but as usual, I will try as much as possible to break everything down.

Science has delineated EVERYTHING that happened from the moment of the Big Bang. Unless u r writing your own science. Once again use that scientific timeline to explain to us how 4-story sized visitors were on earth billions of years ago!

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by OtemAtum: 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Science has delineated EVERYTHING that happened from the moment of the Big Bang. Unless u r writing your own science. Once again use that scientific timeline to explain to us how 4-story sized visitors were on earth billions of years ago!
Go into the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY, read and understand. Until then, you don't really stand a chance. I need your full knowledge to qualify you for having an argument with me, or what are we gonna be arguing about when you're ignorant of the histories in the UNIVERSAL BOOK?
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Chikpat(m): 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
Victory2222:
where are u

In Enugu.
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by hammer0: 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
JBoss25:
selfish olosho, staying at home and praying to God is now a wahala.

U are a nincompoop, for calling a child of God olosho. Bloody Afonja.
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Chikpat(m): 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
verifiablefacts:

did you say everything is normal, are you with a COVID-19 test kit?

No, I am not with any. I dont even know how to use any.
This will be the last Sunday mass in Enugu state till the Corona virus is curtailed
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Deyemz(f): 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
No oooo
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Maxta001: 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
LordReed:

Jesus should have taught the Apostles online streaming and Bluetooth technology. LMFAO!

Please mind your language.

You are too small a being to be making such comment.
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by CanadaOrBust: 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
OtemAtum:
Go into the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY, read and understand. Until then, you don't really stand a chance. I need your full knowledge to qualify you for having an argument with me, or what are we gonna be arguing about when you're ignorant of the histories in the UNIVERSAL BOOK?

If your book does not rhyme with science, and is not scientific, what exactly is it?
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by OtemAtum: 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

If your book does not rhyme with science, and is not scientific, what exactly is it?
It rhymes with science, all you need is for you to read the book. And if science hasn't discovered some things yet, it doesn't mean they will still not get there, because d book is even more advanced than contemporary science, so science will catch up with it in many years to come.
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Franzinni: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
moderatedguy:
It seems u re shareholder in this scam he is perpetuating.So why is he afraid to come in full glare at least NCDC.Dummy.........Its a simple question.
it is a simple question from a simpleton. So I guess I would leave you to your vices ciao!
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by LordReed(m): 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
Maxta001:

Please mind your language.

You are too small a being to be making such comment.

No I won't mind my language go and tell your god.

Jesus should have taught the Apostles how to preach with mic and speakers too. LMFAO!
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by CanadaOrBust: 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
OtemAtum:
It rhymes with science, all you need is for you to read the book. And if science hasn't discovered some things yet, it doesn't mean they will still not get there, because d book is even more advanced than contemporary science, so science will catch up with it in many years to come.

So then, I don’t have to read the book for you to explain to me how gigantic visitors were on earth at a time when microscopic organisms had barely formed
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by OtemAtum: 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

So then, I don’t have to read the book for you to explain to me how gigantic visitors were on earth at a time when microscopic organisms had barely formed
God Almighty, the creator of Jehovah, Allah, Atum, Moloch, Chaleb and millions of early beings sent these beings to explore the planets of the universes. Jehovah, Atum, Allah and five other beings flew into the earth first. Those are the eight gigantic souls of those days.
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by ednut1(m): 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
doggedfighter:

Facts only grin grin . What brand of beer do you take? grin
star radler cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Legendguru: 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
No
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Louiscutedude(m): 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
Homeboiy:
I no first de go

I'm following live mass on ITV

Catholic church at ugbowo

I have my catholic missal App

Me too I followed live mass on ITV today gathering of more than 20 person's is prohibited and my parish here have already announced it no more activities in church for now including stations of the cross. I pray may God heal d world from this epidemic.
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by nwanyiugbo122(f): 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
OtemAtum:
I have freedom of speech and by the way, I'm greater than Jehovah who is currently in a spiritual cage.
You are just a waste of Space.
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by CanadaOrBust: 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
OtemAtum:
God Almighty, the creator of Jehovah, Allah, Atum, Moloch, Chaleb and millions of early beings sent these beings to explore the planets of the universes. Jehovah, Atum, Allah and five other beings flew into the earth first. Those are the eight gigantic souls of those days.

Ok, so u should have made it clear that what u r saying doesn’t have to agree with science or even common sense!
And see contradiction, u earlier said God is the totality of everything and does not send and such
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by doggedfighter(f): 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
ednut1:
star radler cheesy
Yeahhh, my brand you got it grin grin
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by OtemAtum: 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Ok, so u should have made it clear that what u r saying doesn’t have to agree with science or even common sense!
And see contradiction, u earlier said God is the totality of everything and does not send and such
That's why I asked you to read the book first. Have you heard of BIG BANG? God expanded to become the physical existence you are seeing today. It's all in the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY. Read! Read!! Read!!!
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by CanadaOrBust: 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
OtemAtum:
That's why I asked you to read the book first. Have you heard of BIG BANG? God expanded to become the physical existence you are seeing today. It's all in the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY. Read! Read!! Read!!!

Yet he/it is sending Yahweh and Allah. Does that make sense to u. Do u even listen to yourself
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by OtemAtum: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Yet he/it is sending Yahweh and Allah. Does that make sense to u. Do u even listen to yourself
It sent Yahweh, Allah and the rest of its first beings, does that not make sense to you?
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
BabyApple:
Thank You sister. Please how do I reach you ma ?
Right here on NL
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by beatspice(m): 12:50am On Mar 30, 2020
[url]=https://beatspice.co[/url]

ignis:
Depending on the state location

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day / My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.