Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,932 members, 7,845,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? (32079 Views)

Dealing With The Coronavirus As A Christian: What You Must Know / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Nigeriapen(m): 10:44am On Mar 29, 2020
Hi
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by ashawopikin(m): 10:44am On Mar 29, 2020
shugaboy6102:
Good day people. With the recent spread of covid19 and the measures taken by the government taken to limit public gathering to a minimum, who is willing to go to church today?

We had to cancel our services for today late last night because many of the members are already scared of the covid19.

My advice, please stay @ home and don't try to form James bond so that you don't endanger your self and your family. I strongly believe that this season of darkness shall pass.

Happy Sunday everyone
yes o...for my house
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Nemanja(m): 10:44am On Mar 29, 2020
Two Sundays and counting ��
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Homeboiy: 10:44am On Mar 29, 2020
senatepresido:

I be dey plan to enter o

Bar s and some other places no de open
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by GboyegaD(m): 10:47am On Mar 29, 2020
OtemAtum:
Even Jehovah is scared of attending church at this period of time grin

For you to be this worried each time things that concerns God is mentioned tells that you are fighting a lost battle in your heart because you know He exist and He reigns supreme.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by senatepresido: 10:48am On Mar 29, 2020
Homeboiy:

Bar s and some other places no de open
As far say girlfriend go fit visit, we go fit manage na grin
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by OtemAtum: 10:49am On Mar 29, 2020
GboyegaD:

For you to be this worried each time things that concerns God is mentioned tells that you are fighting a lost battle in your heart because you know He exist and He reigns supreme.

God Almighty which created Jehovah and Allah exists. I have never denied its existence. Even Jehovah and Allah exists but unfortunately for them, they are currently in a spiritual cage. Read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY for details.

.https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos/92

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Lovelyn451(f): 10:53am On Mar 29, 2020
Since i was born and now im getting old I have never seen anyone falling sick in church...no be me una go deceive world people, I will keep going to church!!! Lubbish
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Jokerman(m): 10:54am On Mar 29, 2020
ersonleads:
you are god in ur foolishness....... may your kind be cast in a lake of hell. & beside, I've never seen a self claimed god commenting on nairaland. may you be condemned in your foolishness!! Amen!

Lol.... Don't allow agents of Satan drag you down to their level... You can see he needs deliverany... Just skip his post by
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by ebokhaison(m): 10:54am On Mar 29, 2020
I am back from Church. We limited the services to 1hr and max. of 20 members( govt instruction )per service from 7:30 -8:30, ...... this is one of the signs of the end time according to the bible. In all these,I am more than a conqueror.
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Homeboiy: 10:55am On Mar 29, 2020
senatepresido:

As far say girlfriend go fit visit, we go fit manage na grin

Ready money down be that
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Dulcinea(f): 11:02am On Mar 29, 2020
Today's church was Awesome... We were few but the service was spirit-filled.

St Michael and All Angels Anglican Church, Owerri
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by benedictac(f): 11:04am On Mar 29, 2020
OtemAtum:
Even Jehovah in all his majesty is not as worthy as the poo of that madman. Agree or not cool

You have made your foolishness known, clapp for yourself
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:04am On Mar 29, 2020
Isoduwa:

Corona virus will be waiting for you at the gate
its for you and ur co-agents of the devil..enjoy!
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by OtemAtum: 11:06am On Mar 29, 2020
benedictac:

You have made your foolishness known, clapp for yourself
Each time you do this, it reveals the foolishness of Jehovah your god further.
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by CallMeGrace(f): 11:09am On Mar 29, 2020
Yeah, we all went...
Only few came up.
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:09am On Mar 29, 2020
Greystone:

Lol...
grin grin grin grin the service was Amazing
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Goodman2020: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2020
shugaboy6102:
Good day people. With the recent spread of covid19 and the measures taken by the government taken to limit public gathering to a minimum, who is willing to go to church today?

We had to cancel our services for today late last night because many of the members are already scared of the covid19.

My advice, please stay @ home and don't try to form James bond so that you don't endanger your self and your family. I strongly believe that this season of darkness shall pass.

Happy Sunday everyone

My family and I had a very good time in the presence of God as we held our service in our sitting room. Hallelujah!!!
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Dumte(m): 11:13am On Mar 29, 2020
The bible told us that if you failed in the day of adversary then your faith is weak. I can't stop going to church. I'm already in church. Don't ask me why i'm in church and i'm also online. It's my own business
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by SlayerForever: 11:15am On Mar 29, 2020
Bacteriologist:
If you're in church right now or still going later.

Then you're irresponsible, ignorant and you're going to get people, including yourself killed.
Serve god in your house will not kill you, or kill god. Or stop you from going to heaven.

The virus does not spread by itself. PEOPLE spread it. That's why we advice social distancing. We really don't care when you people still insist on congregating together under one roof doing what nots at this perilous time.
The problem is you're going to put the sensible ones in trouble with your lunacy. PEOPLE are going to DIE if this gets out of hand -if it hasn't already.

Stay at home. Avoid the crowd. That's how we can contain this virus. There's no vaccine or cure yet. Have mercy on the elderly and immunologically compromised.

Do you seriously think yourself more religious than Italy, Spain, US or Germany?

My brother, Pentecostal Churches will be the death of us. It's only they and the Muslims that are insisting on gathering at this time.
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by olaxm: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2020
Me I tired of the will of Man - If you're Good Christan. Your daily prayer should be. Let thy kingdom come. So that the earth will be the will of God as it is in heaven.
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by TGMISKY(m): 11:19am On Mar 29, 2020
Yes, I went to church. My church (DLBC) has put into place all the directives of the gov't
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by deebrain(m): 11:19am On Mar 29, 2020
Just returned. Awesome service. Split services. Was in the second service.
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Greystone: 11:19am On Mar 29, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
grin grin grin grin the service was Amazing

I’m the Usher on duty...eagerly awaiting ur offering grin
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Nathphil(m): 11:24am On Mar 29, 2020
Am just coming back. Social distancing well observed not up to 50 though.
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Ifesinachi22(m): 11:27am On Mar 29, 2020
Homeboiy:
I no first de go

I'm following live mass on ITV

Catholic church at ugbowo

I have my catholic missal App

Phase 6 Extension right
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by otokx(m): 11:29am On Mar 29, 2020
They will not listen cool
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by IRIEBOY(m): 11:30am On Mar 29, 2020
I no dey kukuma go church before .
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by MrMacinterchi1: 11:31am On Mar 29, 2020
hilfinity:
I swear down bro home service sweet die...

As I dey watch live service na so I dey relax with chilled can star raddler wit correct jollof Rice too to make d service awesome o.

Life too Swt abeg cheesy

Stay informed n safe my people.
loll lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 29, 2020
Just ended our mass now in my neighbor's Parlor, both families are catholics so we celebrated our own mass in our home. It was splendid.

God dwells everywhere.

Pls stay@home
Happy Sunday fam
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by doggedfighter(f): 11:35am On Mar 29, 2020
ednut1:
Where is the faith A Christian should not be scared of corona lmao. Miracle pastors have suddenly lost their healing powers. When we tell people its staged and fake. They woukd csll us names. Now see una life
Facts only grin grin . What brand of beer do you take? grin
Re: Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? by doggedfighter(f): 11:36am On Mar 29, 2020
peteruuu:

Over statements sir!
Please, kindly be watchful of your words and hatred for Jehovah.

Our God is a merciful God.

God bless you sir. smiley

Shalom.
Shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Deeper Life Bible Church: The Nigerian Church That Has Stood The Test Of Time / Pastor Juanita Bynum Charges Members $1,499 To Teach Them How To Pray / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.