Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 (74429 Views)

El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire / El-Rufai Did Not Insult Tinubu - Kaduna APC / What El Rufai Said About Atiku Years Ago When He Was A Minister Of FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by Emma1630(m): 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
jarawa:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/what-el-rufai-did-days-before-testing-positive-to-covid-19.html
what is it that only big men teste positive. And every positive person show off with it.
Nigeria the way am seeing this country ehh
Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by ABINTUK(m): 6:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
iammo:
May Allah heal Mr Body Bag, when they would be as licking Abba kyari up and down
Mr body bag must enter body bag...
Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by Empiree: 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
This is the first time Nigeria politicians will be waiting for the result they can't rig.

*It's either positive or negative.*

*No inconclusive results* grin grin

What a leveller ? COVID-19.

1 Like

Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by CanadaOrBust: 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
Chatflick:

It's all good. My broker increased withdrawal to 360 naira per dollar. See me withdrawing like mad last week grin

U know anybody selling dollars? Need to buy large amount. Deadly serious
Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by gowaga68: 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
Danzakidakura:
[s]God is fighting our battle in Nigeria, this is why He said the battle is his.we hold our peace and only with our eyes shall we see the destruction of the wicked [/s]
Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by Chatflick(m): 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

U know anybody selling dollars? Need to buy large amount. Deadly serious
I actually don't. I believe there should be websites where you can buy from
Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by Hunkuyee: 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
ignis:
Nigerians are playing politics with Coronavirus.

I still don't want to believe that EL Rufai has contracted the virus.

Something is fishy.
Exactly my thought
Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by CanadaOrBust: 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
Chatflick:

I actually don't. I believe there should be websites where you can buy from

Any u can name?
Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by Chatflick(m): 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Any u can name?
You can buy from ALAT. It's a digital bank
Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by kosiemma(m): 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
May Almighty God bring healing to our land for our leader to turn their ways k is realize we are all created the same but it’s only opportunity thst go them there
Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by CanadaOrBust: 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Chatflick:

You can buy from ALAT. It's a digital bank

Thanks. I’ll investigate it. I hope they accept mobile transfers from other banks
Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
El-Rufai is up to something ..They are seeing this situation as a fortunate problem:raising money to fill their pockets.

Why is it most politician that is affected?
Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by Godchosen1(m): 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
It Is Well. May God Heal You, Gov El Rufai And The World .Ijn
Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by marlian61: 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by marlian298: 11:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by beatspice(m): 12:39am On Mar 30, 2020
Babatunde40:
He is smart. He has tried in public service. Retirement age is 65. He is 67. After his tenure, let him go and rest
[url]=https://beatspice.co[/url]
Re: What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 by snitchbitch: 4:45am On Mar 30, 2020
I pray God help humanity on this virus issue ooo. This is so so serious!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index / 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) / Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.