Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law (39710 Views)

Insecurity: Buhari Himself Can’t Retire To Daura In 2023 - Reno Omokri / Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters / Magu Visits Lawal Daura In SARS Office After His Sack As DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by References: 10:36am On Mar 29, 2020
Abdullahi Moukhtar, an In-law to Mamman Daura, is one of three staff of President Muhammadu Buhari’s Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, that tested positive for Coronavirus, SaharaReporters can confirm.

It was also gathered that the Presidency had been hiding the fact from the public in order to avoid Moukhtar from being stigmatised and persons he had been in contact with in recent days to panic.

Daura is a nephew to Buhari and one of the most influential members of Aso Villa cabal.

Recall that President Buhari's wife, Aisha, had in December 2019 accused Daura of using Presidential spokesperson, Garba Shehu, against the first family.

Also recall that SaharaReporters had on Monday exclusively reported that Kyari was gravely ill and had in fact contracted Coronavirus.

The next day on Tuesday, SaharaReporters also broke the story of three of Kyari's staff testing positive for the deadly virus.

On Saturday, it was discovered that Moukhtar, who was assigned to Kyari by Daura, is one of the three persons infected by Buhari’s Chief Of Staff.

Moukhtar is a Special Assistant to Kyari, who was assigned to him by Daura.

On Friday, top foreign diplomats in Nigeria had warned that Coronavirus cases in the country could rise to over 10,000 in the coming weeks especially because at least 5,000 persons in contact with infected individuals were on the loose in the country.

Western countries are already evacuating their citizens from Nigeria as a result of the continued spread of the virus.

So far, the Nigerian Center for Disease Control has tested less than 200 persons in the country -- far lower than the number of persons with suspected symptoms of the pandemic, according to experts.

At the moment, Nigeria has at least 97 confirmed cases of Coronavirus and one recorded death.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/03/29/breaking-mamman-dauras-law-abdullahi-moukhtar-one-three-abba-kyari%E2%80%99s-staff-infected

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by merbenko: 10:52am On Mar 29, 2020
grin grin grin Even though I didn't want anybody life to be taking by this pandemic. But Lord let ur wish be done

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:54am On Mar 29, 2020
I've never wished death or sickness to anyone in all my 27th years of existence and won't do that now especially to this oppressors masquerading themselves as leaders.

I pray they get well soon and change from their evil ways.

It is well

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by u11ae1013: 10:57am On Mar 29, 2020
I heard a cow is showing symptoms, that is why buhari wants to finally address the nation tonight

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by GboyegaD(m): 11:14am On Mar 29, 2020
For how long can such be hidden? The earlier we open up and know what we have to deal with as a nation, the better.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by Faponmile(m): 11:16am On Mar 29, 2020
Narcissism and nepotism has it's good and bad side. I rest my case.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by athaboi(f): 11:18am On Mar 29, 2020
See how they share positions among themselves...in law, brother, sister, antie, nephew, niece

182 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by nijabazaar: 11:20am On Mar 29, 2020
I am practically forcing my parents to stay put. Stay at home. They are as stubborn as hell.

Mehnnn. This is a reversal of roles.

Mum is insisting on going to church for Mother's day. I showed her pics of coffins in Italy

161 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by Lanretoye(m): 11:21am On Mar 29, 2020
Aso rock na family house,dem never see anything...but why is it that 90% of those that came in from Europe tested positive,shay na everybody get am for there?.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by iammo(m): 11:24am On Mar 29, 2020
shocked

Abba Kyarri bad gaan... he is just sharing it anyhow am sure he dashed El Rufai to, anyways I wish them good health

9 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by crispus09(m): 11:28am On Mar 29, 2020
aso rock ma family house na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by lovere: 11:28am On Mar 29, 2020
Please they should all be taken to the hospitals in their respective local government wards for treatment.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by Racoon(m): 11:36am On Mar 29, 2020
Nice one! Abba Kyari just sharing the Coronavirus.Guess Aso Rock has now become their permanent abode? Make una enjoy.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by sapientia(m): 11:37am On Mar 29, 2020
I just saw only 200 tested.

Hope its typo.

9 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by Yankee101: 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Everyone involved should self quarantine

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by Gandollaar(f): 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
Yet they say buhari is not positive.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by LibrarianD: 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
nijabazaar:
I am practically forcing my parents to stay put. Stay at home. They are as stubborn as hell.

Mehnnn. This is a reversal of roles.

Mum is insisting on going to church for Mother's day. I showed her pics of coffins in Italy

You're not nice grin

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by jlinkd78(m): 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
Abba Kyari d Kezayah. Nepotism at its peak. Am sure God is exposing all d hidden details around Aso Rock

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by temptnow: 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Father Lord with evil cabals getting infected are you trying to tell us something?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by RaptObserver: 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ok. Now they re going to release the names of the other two. I can bet that Abba Kyari's family members released this name to the media so that their father alone will not bear the stigma from Nigerians. They carefully chose the person that is related to Mallam Funtua so that other cabal members will share in the stigma. This virus may cause infighting and unravel the cabal if care is not taken. Buhari should consider getting new cabal members cos these ppl have failed him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by Sheuns(m): 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
Pele
Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by TallPck1(m): 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
This is scary!

Well I hope they get out of this but why would they be hiding this shit is what I still can't fathom.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by todaynewsreview: 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
The others nko?

For your BEDC Prepaid token, DSTV, GOTV and Startimes see my signature. 24/7 service available
Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by emmabest2000(m): 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
Even when they denied him and some other media reporters access to Aso Rock , he still find his way to sneak in and got a hidden news ,

Three gbosaa grin

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by tot(f): 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
athaboi:
See how they share positions among themselves...in law, brother, sister, antie, nephew, niece

Nepotism of the highest order. Very very bad.

They must all have thought they were somehow exempt from Covik 1,9.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by Millz404(m): 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
lol...seems like this sickness is not doing anybody anything in this country...it is just like cold and catarrh, looking at how people are dying in other countries

click on my signature if you run a business

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by Clothingonline9(m): 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
I will only panic when death toll reach 100 in Nigeria
This normal sickness joo
Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by NIJJAking(m): 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
REPENT NOW OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE....JESUS CHRIST LOVES AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE....you are not a mistake creature, God specially made you to be with Him here and in eternity in heaven. Give God a try today and you will know He exists and love you so much.

Bewarned only Jesus Christ can save you , any other way or person will not help you to gain salvation and make heaven, rather they will mislead you to hell fire. Don't gamble with your eternity , it is more important than the present temporal short years you spend here on earth. Give Jesus Christ a try today!!!!

As the covid-19 virus spread make peace with your God now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by Luvinghubby: 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
Millz404:
lol...seems like this sickness is not doing anybody anything in this country...it is just like cold and catarrh, looking at how people are dying in other countries

Clothingonline9:
I will only panic when death toll reach 100 in Nigeria
This normal sickness joo

If you follow the trend in other countries you will see that death toll begins to rise when medical facilities begins to get overwhelmed or those affected have underlying previous disease.
Beside that humans recover after weeks of treatment.

British Prime minister looks healthy from a distance, Arteta the arsenal boss has recovered fully.

My fear for Nigeria is when it begins to affect poor people, will the Govt be able to take care of them as they are doing now. Time will tell.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law by qualityovenbake(m): 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
So far the sharing formula is amongst themselves, am ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Wish You The Best: LP Candidate in Plateau, Dakum Makes Phone Call To Winner / Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC / 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.