Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,327 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity (13039 Views)

How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Miracle is different from magic, a stick turning to a snake, a donkey speaking, sounds like magic to me.
Let it sound just like that to you.

GRIMMJOE:
I'm also a little disappointed you will let starving children die if you were God.
You still dont get it, do ya. Smh

GRIMMJOE:
But let's hear what you have to say about free will.
You dont deserve to know what there is to say about freewill. Enjoy, with my blessing, your illusion that there is no freewill
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by kkins25(m): 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
MJBOLT:
i'm still waiting for god to heal his worshippers
this meme wee kill me!!!!! ����� brian47
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
Born2Freak:
Lol....
Keep laughing at your ignorance
mister there-is-no-freewill, lol. ROTFL. Oin, you're doing well, lol
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Let it sound just like that to you.

You still dont get it, do ya. Smh

You dont deserve to know what there is to say about freewill. Enjoy, with my blessing, your illusion that there is no freewill
You should try explaining it to me, who knows you might end up winning a lost soul.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
You should try explaining it to me, who knows you might end up winning a lost soul.
You dont miss a trick, do ya. Have a look again inside your bag of tricks, there might one you've missed and havent been opportuned to yet use, lol. You think I was born yesterday, hmm, lol?
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Born2Freak:

Lol. It is a hypothetical argument.

If this, then that.......

An omniscient or omnipotent God and freewill cant exist together

If God knows the future, then it means that the future is written in stone. If the future is written in stone, then we humans are on a predestined path.

Having infinite Power and able to see the future and it's end and the end if the end smiley doesn't means free will can't be exercise.
Things happens, some people can guess right, some can have the ability to predict the nearest future but, as long as it's human it's limited; now one can choose between two things or among many e.g an exam in the university, let's say question 1 says 1+1 and you are given four options A: (1) B: (2) Csad3) Dsad4) in this case not all options put the person in dilemma (options are bad). However it is quite possible that several people will fail and the examiner knew before hand.
Many have use free will to put some aspects of their life (been it spiritual, physical or psychological) in good shape, many have been struggling and some have ruined theirs
Peace
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Brian47(m): 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lmao ��
The pic is 100% accurate
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Miracle is different from magic, a stick turning to a snake, a donkey speaking, sounds like magic to me.
I'm also a little disappointed you will let starving children die if you were God.

But let's hear what you have to say about free will.

That is an example of power, in those days and now humans doubt a lot.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Having infinite Power and able to see the future and it's end and the end if the end smiley doesn't means free will can't be exercise.
Things happens, some people can guess right, some can have the ability to predict the nearest future but, as long as it's human it's limited; now one can choose between two things or among many e.g an exam in the university, let's say question 1 says 1+1 and you are given four options A: (1) B: (2) Csad3) Dsad4) in this case not all options put the person in dilemma (options are bad). However it is quite possible that several people will fail and the examiner knew before hand.
Many have use free will to put some aspects of their life (been it spiritual, physical or psychological) in good shape, many have been struggling and some have ruined theirs
Peace
I'm interested in what you have to say, please Summarize.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
That is an example of power, in those days and now humans doubt a lot.
I wonder why.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by LordReed(m): 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I merely asked questions, thats' all. Keep your knickers out of a knot

Look at you, fyi, a fable is a bridge that leads to truth, lol. Fables has strong shoulders that can carry far more truth than fact can, lol.

What a dumb foxtrot uniform charlie kilo thing to say. To tell me you dont know or maybe you're pretending you dont know the difference between "tortured souls" as in someone going through great mental suffering and pain in the soul and a god torturing people is just so smh below par and under the belt punch.

I am a reasonable and fair minded person, so I'll throw you a lifeline, lol. Paste here any evidence/proof, you've read that attributed to MuttleyLaff, that God will torture people, lol. Smh

This is you isn't it:
MuttleyLaff:
Ihedinobi3 and I have already told you in different, similar and same ways, but you dont want to accept and acknowledge that in this context after death and without a human body, we are talking of a non-spatial phenomenon, the pain is observed to exist without any involvement of a nervous system, mechanism or other bodily part that conveys the pain message.

Stop trying to dribble your shadow.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

I'm interested in what you have to say, please Summarize.
Omniscience gives to the
deity the power to know everything, but not to
influence anything.
Knowing all the possible moves someone will
make is not omniscience. Knowing exactly what
move someone will make is omniscience. Okay.
Even if he knows everything and knows how the
pieces fit and how you should put them side by
side to have a "good" life he is not forcing you
to do so. You have freewill and you choose for
yourself.
Although He knows the best "path" for our lives, He
allows us to chose otherwise (gives us free will). If
we chose not to follow God's plan for us, we go out
of His "radar"
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by shadeyinka(m): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
I'm impressed with this write up, it's really good.
Thanks dear.
Stay strong in your faith!

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Omniscience gives to the
deity the power to know everything, but not to
influence anything.
Knowing all the possible moves someone will
make is not omniscience. Knowing exactly what
move someone will make is omniscience. Okay.
Even if he knows everything and knows how the
pieces fit and how you should put them side by
side to have a "good" life he is not forcing you
to do so. You have freewill and you choose for
yourself.
Although He knows the best "path" for our lives, He
allows us to chose otherwise (gives us free will). If
we chose not to follow God's plan for us, we go out
of His "radar"
God knows what we will chose but allow us to chose anyway, this is pure wickedness.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
LordReed:
This is you isn't it:
MuttleyLaff:
"Ihẹdinobi3 and I have already told you in different, similar and same ways, but you dont want to accept and acknowledge that in this context after death and without a human body, we are talking of a non-spatial phenomenon, the pain is observed to exist without any involvement of a nervous system, mechanism or other bodily part that conveys the pain message"

Stop trying to dribble your shadow.
I didnt realise you're this as thick as a two plank wood, smh.
I knew you'll never find anything of me ever said God will torture anyone, but you're just so inept, that in your desperation to fit me up and trying to make fetch happen, you couldnt bring yourself to admit and acknowledge that there is a difference between "... God torturing people ..." and "... a human body, we are talking of a non-spatial phenomenon, the pain is observed to exist without any involvement of a nervous system, mechanism or other bodily part that conveys the pain message ..."

You're a dishonest and insincere nasty piece of work. You hit rock bottom, but wont stay put there, but still burrowed into earth, to scoop up mud to mudsling throw. Sorry mate, this one wont and didn't stick, it just rolled off and/or slided down, lol. Nice try though, better luck finding on this your Mission Impossible, lol

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
lepasharon:

Nooo

Are you back? shocked
Been hanging around ó due to STAY AT HOME anthem. Been a while...
Hope you're good
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by LordReed(m): 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I didnt realise you're this as thick as a two plank wood, smh.
I knew you'll never find anything of me ever said God will torture anyone, but you're just so inept, that in your desperation to fit me up and trying to make fetch happen, you couldnt bring yourself to admit and acknowledge that there is a difference between "... God torturing people ..." and "... a human body, we are talking of a non-spatial phenomenon, the pain is observed to exist without any involvement of a nervous system, mechanism or other bodily part that conveys the pain message ..."

You're a dishonest and insincere nasty piece of work. You hit rock bottom, but wont stay put there, but still burrowed into earth, to scoop up mud to mudsling throw. Sorry mate, this one wont and didn't stick, it just rolled off and/or slided down, lol. Nice try though, better luck finding on this your Mission Impossible, lol

It's there in black and white you admit your god will put people in a place where they'll feel immense pain and you come here to expose your dishonesty. Not surprising since you excel in speaking out of your arse.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
LordReed:
It's there in black and white you admit your god will put people in a place where they'll feel immense pain and you come here to expose your dishonesty. Not surprising since you excel in speaking out of your arse.
You are behaving like a dumb foxtrot uniform charlie kilo

When you hit your thumb with a hammer and experienced immense pain, was that you torturing yourself or someone torturing you. What's the matter with all you big, grown man, family man for that matter, playing silly games. You guys arent used to staying at home at all. Coronavirus should just end so you guys can return back to work jor, lol. Look at this one.

OK, let's have another go. Where did MuttleyLaff state, in clear and detail manner, leaving no room for confusion or doubt that God will or does torture people, hmm, LordReed?
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by delishpot: 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

MuttleyLaff, I don't believe the mark of the beast has been unfolded. It will not be in form of card or something like that. I believe It will most likely be something that can be implanted. Like a chip. It will start out as a fun basic thing to have, something that will make one's life easier; but with time it will most likely be upgraded (with some excuse as to how it can help track and arrest corrupt people and criminals) that means all with that chip implanted in them must obey the law or get instantly locked out of funds or deactivated.
That is the one is the one any law abiding citizen will be asked to get or be blacklisted as a rebel who doesn't want to be patriotic to the nation. Bank cards, phone numbers etc all those can be stolen, discarded and destroyed. Cash can be used for goods, we can exchange with loved ones etc so something outside the body will not be as effective in monitoring and controlling people.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by lepasharon(f): 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
1stSonOfLucifer:

Been hanging around ó due to STAY AT HOME anthem. Been a while...
Hope you're good

Lol..so quarantine pushed you to come on NL?

Are you back for good?
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by kingxsamz(m): 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
malvisguy212:
."

if God were to intervene in the matter of suffering, would He not also intervene in the matter of sin? If He did, He would have to be a dictator. Then how would we react? We would not want that, and according to the Bible, God doesn't want it either. He wants us to obey Him because we want to, not because we have to.

Thank you, that's all I wanted to see.
God doesn't intervene when his people suffer, he would rather see innocent kids, men and women die horribly, instead of saving them, because he gave them free will and doesn't want to be seen as a dictator. cheesy so much for a loving God.

Now let me ask you... Since you know that God doesn't interfere in human issues, why then do you lots pray to him to heal your sickness, to enable you pass your exams, to help you acquire that job, to prevent you from accidents, to direct you to the right partner, to make Coronavirus disappear? Why?
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
God knows what we will chose but allow us to chose anyway, this is pure wickedness.
People who are choosing good options don't have two heads, some people want God to interfere with their lives (not uncommon among Christians).
E.g choosing to commit suicide or choose not to, let's say due to depression and frustration. It's not rare that people will choose to ride on with their lives e.g perseverance... etc
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by LordReed(m): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You are behaving like a dumb foxtrot uniform charlie kilo

When you hit your thumb with a hammer and experienced immense pain, was that you torturing yourself or someone torturing you. What's the matter with all you big, grown man, family man for that matter, playing silly games. You guys arent used to staying at home at all. Coronavirus should just end so you guys can return back to work jor, lol. Look at this one.

OK, let's have another go. Where did MuttleyLaff state, in clear and detail manner, leaving no room for confusion or doubt that God will or does torture people, hmm, LordReed?

Continue with your excusing god bullshit you fool no one. The "you send yourself to hell" bullshit is unintelligent nonsense because the conditions of who goes to hell was exactly setup by god.

I already said you excel in speaking out your arse so even if you never said god tortures people what you do believe implies it. God set up a torture chamber with all the criteria it will take to be eligible. Then you get dumbass apologists like you who want to pull the wool over our eyes saying god does not send you to hell you send yourself. Take your bullshit elsewhere ain't buying. You are as transparent as thin air. Arse for a mouth dumb bìtch.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
Daejoyoung:
Hellfire is not what Jesus or the bible teaches, only in Revelation do you find lake of fire.

The bible teaches about a fire that destroys the enemy. Think about it for a second, how does a soul without nerves and receptors associated with the skin and brain feel pain and hot torments from a fire? This shows the fire is not literal burning but a form of anguish and torment in Jesus parables.

MuttleyLaff:
Hell or better put, Hades, actually is a Greek concept, the Jews have no concept of Hell or Hades
they have sheol, alright but the concept of Hell or Hades, is a Greek one.

Sheol is more of a proper and real biblical Israelite concept of where the dead are ''interned''

Sheol in an oversimplified or elementary manner can be grave or has been referred as grave

Grave/tomb/sepulchre sites are merely places of deposit for a corpse. Sheol is the realm of the dead or departed souls
- Souls do not linger in the air. Souls do not stay in limbo. Souls do not hang about. Souls do not make revisits

Until Jesus in the NT, Sheol in general, without necessarily distinguishing between righteous or unrighteous souls, has been the realm of the dead or abode of the dead

We have verses in OT (e.g. Psalm 9:17 etcetera) suggesting that the wicked go to Sheol but it was Jesus in the NT that brought things into perspective when He shared the hyperbolic illustration of Sheol with the story of the Rich Man being elsewhere and Abraham with the Poor Man being on a different side. Remember that, just like because you're telling a joke, it doesnt necessarily mean, the joke is devoid of some element of truth and reality so is the case with the parable of the rich man and poor man.

Sheol (i.e. the original Hebrew concept of afterlife) now has gray lines shared with Gehenna (i.e. the refuse dump in Jerusalem hyperbolically referred to by Jesus in Matthew 5:29 Matthew 18:9 and Mark 9:47) and Hell (i.e. a Greek mythology and Greek concept of afterlife) which arent really understood. The etymology of afterlife from a Jewish concept (i.e. Sheol, with 2 sections) has changed over time and Sheol, since, has being interchangeably replaced with Gehenna and Hell/Hades

Reiterating, hell which has become synonymous with Hades, is neither Hebrew or Greek in origin

Sheol is, what you'll find in the original Hebrew text for any word for Hell. In other places, Hades or Hell was the Greek substitution for the part of Sheol where the Rich man is from the Parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus

As a matter of fact, Hell, actually finds it roots in the classic Greek mythology, Hades, where Hades interestingly and actually, was the ancient Greek god of the underworld. This god's name (i.e. Hades) later turned to mean the place or abode of the dead, which actually is exactly what Sheol is, what is signifies or represents.

Talking about Gehenna, well it is a valley, a valley in Jerusalem, used as a dumping refuse site and so was used by Jesus to depict the Lake of fire (i.e. it is a place of destruction, as in, via incineration, a place for destroying things)

As earlier mentioned, Gehenna was the incinerating refuse dump in Jerusalem. Hades however, historically and originally is the name of a Greek god until it got turned to meaning the place or abode of the dead. It later got interchanged with hell, which is from a German word root. It was bible translators who were substituing the original Hebrew word Sheol (i.e. the part where the dead of the Rich man sort are), with Greek counterparts Hades/Hell that made hell stick with us today

Death is not a physical person but it will cease to exist because it will be destroyed when figuratively thrown into a physical lake of fire

MuttleyLaff:
"Then he will say also to those who are at his left,
'Depart from me, you cursed ones, into eternal fire, that which was prepared for The Devil and for his Angels.
"
- Matthew 25:41

"And if your hand should cause you to stumble, cut it off;
it is better for you to enter into life crippled,
than having two hands to go away into Gehenna, into the unquenchable fire.
"
- Mark 9:43

"But I will show you whom you should fear:
Fear the One who has authority, after the killing, to cast into Gehenna. Yes, I say to you, fear Him.
"
- Luke 12:5

The eternal fire, which some take as meaning hell, was not originally created for man, which explains why it's existence is not mentioned in any of the creation six days, but obviously it was created sometime after the Devil and his angels' rebellion and before the rebellion of Adam and Eve.

If you know, you know. Who no know, no go know

Hell not really a Jewish/Hebraic concept, but its more of a Greek mythology concept, and it is like a dumpster, landfill site and/or refuse tip site. Hell, has the sense of Gehenna, the garbage dump site for the biblical city of Jerusalem, where fires burned continually to destroy the garbage, abandoned and disused stuff.

Hell, in that light, is in fact, a destination place of the evil and/or morally wrong, like quick money making practice ritualist(s) etcetera for an example.

MuttleyLaff:
... Put on your seat belt on and hold tight, I sure hope you have a strong stomach for going on this ride and bumpy road with me, lol.

Cave.Adullam, I've just prayed and hope you be capable enough to patiently read a long post and obtain without difficulty every ounce of info this post is going to be fully charged with, lol. Mind you, I might have to split the post into two parts, as I am guessing if not it'll be a very long post and the gods of Nairaland wont take kindly to something like that, a very long post.

"For if God did not spare the angels having sinned, but having cast them down to Tartarus, in chains of gloomy darkness, delivered them, being kept for judgment;
- 2 Peter 2:4

For if God did not forgive the angels that sinned, but cast them down into the deepest abyss {Gr. Tartarus} and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;"
- 2 Peter 2:4

One of the various sources, that first century people back in biblical times then, got their fable tales and legend info from about angels having sexual intercourse with human beings etcetera was from writings like the Book of Enoch.

Now Cave.Adullam, first thing first, you need to have the understanding of is that the content of Jude 1:6, was originally first mentioned in one of the Petrine epistles. Fyi, Jude 1:6, actually was first mentioned by Peter in 2 Peter 2:4 to be precise and I took the liberty to copy it out, as can be seen above. Jude though copying from Peter's letter, both Peter and Jude, in their individual warning letters both paraphrase the Book of Enoch, I mean look at Enoch 10: 4-9 above, to be precise. Do you notice the similarities? Anyway, it is from Peter's letter, that Jude was taking lead from, when he wrote his version of warning letter to those same believing in fairy tales mytical make-believe stories about angels and taken to all that nonsense and ingredients rubbish thats in the accursed Book of Enoch

There are many telltale signs, that betrays the Book of Enoch and gives it away as a fanstatic speculative fiction book. Some of the telltale signs, I've already before mentioned on this thread, like for example when I earlier responded to one of the nijabazaar comments. The Book of Enoch, no doubt was authored by a Greek mythology influenced first century person with an over-imaginative mind.

As I was saying, the proof of this is in the use of the term "tartarus" which has origins from a Greek mythology influence

Cave.Adullam it'll surprise you to know that the word "tartarus" is only used once in the entire Bible. Why? It is because "tartarus" is a foreign concept to Jewish beliefs. Nobody, no other writer except for Peter, in 2 Peter 2:4 used the Greek mythology influenced "tartarus" word. The word appears only once in the entire New Testament and that was in a warning letter Peter sent to those people who were into Greek mythology and the beliefs in a Greek god named Hades.

Peter was paraphrasing the Book of Enoch when he used the term "tartarus" in the content of 2 Peter 2:4, and this he did that way because he knew those reading his warning letter are in tune with the "the Book of Enoch" and will recognise where from, he paraphrased in his warning letter.

Cave.Adullam, lets break down a bit further this word "tartarus" shenanigan, erhn? As I've earlier said, the concept of Tartarus has no history or place in the Jewish belief, it is a concept that has links with ancient Greek mythology. Look at the reproduced quote of mine above, from another thread, talking about Hades etcetera.

Well fyi Cave.Adullam, according to ancient Greek mythology, Tartarus, is one of the realms within Hades. It is situated lower than even Hades (i.e. the deepest abyss of Hades), its the place of the dead, and seen to be a horrible pit of torment in the afterlife, populated by ferocious monsters and the worst of criminals.

Jude was taking cue from Peter, who first paraphrased from the Book of Enoch, as I have earlier advanced. They, as in, both Jude and Peter, used a foreign ideology not anywhere known in scripture, meaning not found in the Bible or in an average Yahweh believing Jewish mind set, but is in books, like the Book of Enoch, well-known to reprobates who would believe in something ludicrous as angels, indulging in sexual relationships with female human beings. Jude or Peter were not in their letters teaching that angels have reproductive plumbing to give seminal fluids to earthly women that will impregnate them, but were using the Book of Enoch as a reference point to warn those unprincipled in their wacko beliefs to stop slandering angels and falsely accusing angels of what they never done. The book of Enoch listed at least, 200 fallen angels, as leaders who vacated their habitation. Go read each one of the Bible verses contextually and read slowly and loudly now to see how Jude and Peter laid into these people, cast aspersions on them and their figment of imagination Cave.Adullam, lol.

Well thats what I thought too, that shouldnt this earth be free from demons and evil spirits if they are already slammed up, so Cave.Adullam, shouldnt we be asking the impostor fake Enoch who wrote that accursed fantasy book of Enoch about this erhn lol?. It is not the first time the impostor fake Enoch has contradicted himself, shot full of holes and tied himself up in a knot with deviant, outlandish, preposterous and freakish storylines.

Emphatic yes, they are also male descendants from the lineage of Seth.

As a matter of fact Cave.Adullam, the sons of God, spoken of in Job 1:6, Job 2:1 and Job 38:7, plus even Genesis 6:2 and 6:4, lol, are male descendants from the lineage of Seth, originated from Adam, the first acknowledged and kofam, son of God, lol.

LordReed:
It is your twisted thoughts I condemn revealing how hypocritical you are. The glee with which you Christians believe your god will torture people is puerile to say the least.

LordReed:
Continue with your excusing god bullshit you fool no one. The "you send yourself to hell" bullshit is unintelligent nonsense because the conditions of who goes to hell was exactly setup by god.

I already said you excel in speaking out your arse so even if you never said god tortures people what you do believe implies it. God set up a torture chamber with all the criteria it will take to be eligible. Then you get dumbass apologists like you who want to pull the wool over our eyes saying god does not send you to hell you send yourself. Take your bullshit elsewhere ain't buying. You are as transparent as thin air. Arse for a mouth dumb bìtch.
LordReed, you have lost your marbles, you've gone barking raving bonkers. From "... believe your god will torture people ..." is now "... who goes to hell ... god does not send you to hell you send yourself ...".

Of course, you havent any proof of MuttleyLaff, saying "... who goes to hell ... god does not send you to hell you send yourself ...". I am ever on record, saying hell, is not a Jewish concept, lol, and that it is nothing other than what comes from Greek mythology etcetera. You're just thrying unsuccessfully to throw mud that wont stick, lol, poor tortuous soul, lol
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by LordReed(m): 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

LordReed, you have lost your marbles, you've gone barking raving bonkers. From "... believe your god will torture people ..." is now "... who goes to hell ... god does not send you to hell you send yourself ...".

Of course, you havent any proof of MuttleyLaff, saying "... who goes to hell ... god does not send you to hell you send yourself ...". I am ever on record, saying hell, is not a Jewish concept, lol, and that it is nothing other than what comes from Greek mythology etcetera. You're just thrying unsuccessfully to throw mud that wont stick, lol, poor tortuous soul, lol

Dumb bitch find where I said you said god tortures people. Stupíd cunt.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
LordReed:
You always overrate your capabilities.

LordReed:
Your ability to hit a nerve will only be predicated on you speaking truth. You speak fables, so you only get a laugh. When you speak imagery predicated on your fables, you reveal how twisted your thoughts are
Look at you, fyi, a fable is a bridge that leads to truth, lol. Fables have strong shoulders that can carry far more truth than fact can, lol.

LordReed:
It is your twisted thoughts I condemn revealing how hypocritical you are. The glee with which you Christians believe your god will torture people is puerile to say the least.
What a dumb foxtrot uniform charlie kilo thing to say. To tell me you dont know or maybe you're pretending you dont know the difference between "tortured souls" as in someone going through great mental suffering and pain in the soul and a god torturing people is just so smh below par and under the belt punch.

I am a reasonable and fair minded person, so I'll throw you a lifeline, lol. Paste here any evidence/proof, you've read that attributed to MuttleyLaff, that God will torture people, lol. Smh

LordReed:
It is your twisted thoughts I condemn revealing how hypocritical you are.
The glee with which you Christians believe your god will torture people is puerile to say the least.

LordReed:
Dumb bitch find where I said you said god tortures people. Stupíd cunt.
[img]https://s2/images/MuttleyHilarious.gif[/img]

Read your reproduced above comment that instigated the whole matter, lol, nah. Amnesia, of course, sure, is a form of memory loss, lol.

I've noticed that the people whom I should have a supposedly intelligent discussion with, do tend to resort to name-calling more and more, but this one's just suddenly turned pear-shaped and gone berserkly doolally, lol.

Your daughter will be real proud of her daddy, reading your colourful choice of words, displaying a weak person’s imitation of spunk, strength, intelligence, panache and gumption, lol

If it makes you feel a better person and gets you to like a baby, sleep well at night LordReed, please, you have my blessing, to continue with displaying your emotional responses and call me whatever colourful names, you deem fit to roll off your tongue, lol.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by LordReed(m): 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Look at you, fyi, a fable is a bridge that leads to truth, lol. Fables have strong shoulders that can carry far more truth than fact can, lol.

[img]https://s2/images/MuttleyHilarious.gif[/img]

Read your reproduced above comment that instigated the whole matter, lol, nah. Amnesia, of course, sure, is a form of memory loss, lol.

I've noticed that the people whom I should have a supposedly intelligent discussion with, do tend to resort to name-calling more and more, but this one's just suddenly turned pear-shaped and gone berserkly doolally, lol.

Your daughter will be real proud of her daddy, reading your colourful choice of words, displaying a weak person’s imitation of spunk, strength, intelligence, panache and gumption, lol

If it makes you feel a better person and gets you to like a baby, sleep well at night LordReed, please, you have my blessing, to continue with displaying your emotional responses and call me whatever colourful names, you deem fit to roll off your tongue, lol.

Yes read it and comprehend it you dumb cunt. Does it say you said god tortures people?
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
LordReed:
It is your twisted thoughts I condemn revealing how hypocritical you are.
The glee with which you Christians believe your god will torture people is puerile to say the least.

LordReed:
Yes read it and scomprehend it you dumb cunt. Does it say you said god tortures people?
Has MuttleyLaff ever typed anything to the effect of subscribing to "... Christians believe, your god will torture people ..." hmm, lol? I know there isnt any case of the sort, lol.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by LordReed(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Has MuttleyLaff ever typed anything to the effect of subscribing to "... Christians believe, your god will torture people ..." hmm, lol? I know there isnt any case of the sort, lol.

Stupíd cunt do you have to type the very words I believe such and such before we know what you believe. You really are an arse for a mouth dumb cunt.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
LordReed:
Stupíd cunt do you have to type the very words I believe such and such before we know what you believe. You really are an arse for a mouth dumb cunt.

He's now a pyshic, who knows what I personally believe. Smh
You're frustrated cos you need a good buttsex massage, lol
and gagging for a mouthwash cos of all that your diarrhea of a mouth, lol
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by LordReed(m): 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

He's now a pyshic, who knows what I personally believe. Smh
You're frustrated cos you need a good buttsex massage, lol
and gagging for a mouthwash cos of all that your diarrhea of a mouth, lol

Stupìd cunt when you type your tripe we can deduce what you believe. We are not air heads like you who type long sentences to cover their utter lack of intelligence.

Put a banana in that arse mouth of yours and let a gorilla rip it up for you dumb cunt.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
LordReed:
Stupìd cunt when you type your tripe we can deduce what you believe.
We are not air heads like you who type long sentences to cover their utter lack of intelligence.

Put a banana in that arse mouth of yours and let a gorilla rip it up for you dumb cunt.
You are obsessed with the arse and cunt, no wonder you're confused dot com and why your hand lacks correlation with your brain.
Keep it up Dad, your daughter sure will be proud of your colourful words, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How Did You Handle That Noisy 'church' Or 'mosque'? / Valentine Celebration Is Forbidden In Christianity / What You Wear To Church Really Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.