Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity (13048 Views)

How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
I don't really see it as boring, just tried of the same old discussion over and over again, it's like Déjà vu. Today is felixmor, tomorrow Kingebuka, next is Muttleylaf
If you no get money, wetin you gain?
No dey carry Bible for head.
If you wan open church,talk am.
We know say na money matter.
Religion na scam.
Yahoo ni babalawo.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
I don't really see it as boring, just tried of the same old discussion over and over again, it's like Déjà vu.
Today is felixmor, tomorrow Kingebuka, next is Muttleylaf
I can only slide you truth(s), lol. I cant make you catch and hold on to it. Oftentimes it’s enough just to plant the seed, walk away, let the seed germinate, lol and then allow the flower grow and blossom on its own.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
Jman06:

If he created them, then he is responsible for coronavirus!
Look at that!!! And this is coming from a guy who has convinced himself that he is more intelligent than i just because he does not believe in God.
Oga, God created you to serve Him. Jesus gave Hos life for you so that you won't die eternally in hellfire. But you have chosen to reject His love ans lIfe. So, because He creates you, he is responsible for you rejecting Him and spurning his love on his face okwa?

All the sins you commit, even when he hates sin, but because he created you, He is responsible for the fornication you commit.

Does this character even know what RESPONSIBILITY means?

Jman06:

A God who is supposedly omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent, and who has the attribute of "author and finisher of our faith" cannot be said to be helpless in the affairs of man to the point that he cannot prevail on some Chinese atheists to stop them from creating a virus that would eventually infect and kill his supposedly "beloved" children in other countries.
Psalms 116:15
Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.
Guy, talk about yourself because no true is afraid of death. Death is a call home for us.

Philippians 1:21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
Our Omnipotent helpless God squashed Ebola from the earth. What did science do to help? Nothing.
Coronavirus is here, what is science doing? What are you an atheist doing besides noise?

You sound like a spoilt child who wants to have his way and live wayward. Only vagabonds live like this. Fatherless children.

Jman06:

See, if you Christians want your bible stories to sell and remain relevant in this 21st century, then you've got a lot of editing to do in that your bible otherwise, very soon people would begin to laugh at you for trying to preach the bible to them. More and more people are becoming logical and smarter these days and I am sure a time would come when nobody would take your preachings serious at all.
Have you been following up events around the world? Atheists are crying for God everywhere in Europe. On the streets they are crying. Medical doctors turning to Jesus and the Bible in their droves. They pray in the hospitals, everywhere. Why? I wonder.

You are a child.

Jman06:

I suggested this idea of EDITING the bible before on this forum and I just repeated my suggestion once more.

You can start. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Horus(m): 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
Anas09:

Yet you want the same God stop Coronavirus. Pls examine your head
I believe you're referring to theist.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I can only slide you truth(s), lol. I cant make you catch and hold on to it. Oftentimes it’s enough just to plant the seed, walk away, let the seed germinate, lol and then allow the flower grow and blossom on its own.

A lot of people who die without this truth will be going to heaven.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
Anas09:
As intelligent as you are, this all you can say? I expected that you would prove my dumbness. Lolzzzzz.
It was a joke.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
A lot of people who die without this truth will be going to heaven.
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
Your point is?
Stillbirths die too, lol,
you havent thought of them, lol, hmm?
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Jman06(m): 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
Anas09:

Look at that!!! And this is coming from a guy who has convinced himself that he is more intelligent than i just because he does not believe in God.
Oga, God created you to serve Him. Jesus gave Hos life for you so that you won't die eternally in hellfire. But you have chosen to reject His love ans lIfe. So, because He creates you, he is responsible for you rejecting Him and spurning his love on his face okwa?

All the sins you commit, even when he hates sin, but because he created you, He is responsible for the fornication you commit.

Does this character even know what RESPONSIBILITY means?

Psalms 116:15
Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.
Guy, talk about yourself because no true is afraid of death. Death is a call home for us.

Philippians 1:21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
Our Omnipotent helpless God squashed Ebola from the earth. What did science do to help? Nothing.
Coronavirus is here, what is science doing? What are you an atheist doing besides noise?

You sound like a spoilt child who wants to have his way and live wayward. Only vagabonds live like this. Fatherless children.

Have you been following up events around the world? Atheists are crying for God everywhere in Europe. On the streets they are crying. Medical doctors turning to Jesus and the Bible in their droves. They pray in the hospitals, everywhere. Why? I wonder.

You are a child.

You can start. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You are just beating about the bush in a simple matter that is as straightforward as A..B..C. You Christians try to twist things around just to make your God relevant at all cost! Your bible said it that God is the creator of everything on earth and must have been responsible for creation of viruses as well--including corona virus. But one of you zealots I quoted earlier said that corona wasn't created by God but by some Chinese atheists! And these atheists according to your bible were also created by God. If those atheists were created by God, common logic means that God is responsible for corona virus! Why are you trying to absolve him
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Both your premises GRIMMJOE, unfortunately are abysmally smh wrong.

Adam was not originally created a knight with a tarnished armour. Remember the chink in his armour was self inflicted, lol. Secondly, you still dont recollect the racing opportunity you took to be created, do ya, lol?

This is the solution you gave to a flawed world

MuttleyLaff:
The fix, solution and/or remedy, is to repair, to change, and/or best still, get a new Template, and has to be, one without flaw, blemish, mark, damage, fault etctera, that the corrupted and damaged first template had

Turns out you'll be a better God after all.
As for your second point please be vivid.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
Your point is?
Stillbirths die too, lol,
you havent thought of them, lol, hmm?
I'm referring to those that die with out hearing the word of God, they will be judge by their works, why then go about preaching the word of God to people?
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
Jman06:
You are just beating about the bush in a simple matter that is as straightforward as A..B..C. You Christians try to twist things around just to make your God relevant at all cost! Your bible said it that God is the creator of everything on earth and must have been responsible for creation of viruses as well--including corona virus. But one of you zealots I quoted earlier said that corona wasn't created by God but by some Chinese atheists! And these atheists according to your bible were also created by God. If those atheists were created by God, common logic means that God is responsible for corona virus! Why are you trying to absolve him

Malaria is also created by God, and it affects Africa the most, a very religious continent.

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
lepasharon:

Are you fuскіng kidding me? After entering this thread and tainting it?
I was hoping you had grown a brain and learn the maxims of conversation, alas, you are still the way you were.
If I toed your line of insults, by now you'd be prancing about calling me names. But, alas, I didn't. Here you are not having anything to say.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by hahn(m): 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
Anas09:

Welcome Hahn.
Pls what is the atheists of the world doing to squash Coronavirus?

We the Christians are fasting ans praying for the strength of Coronavirus to be broken. I am fasting as I speak.
I did the samw during Ebola, what are you doing besides insulting an imaginary God?

Ask your god what it is doing about people dying before you ask atheists.

As for your fasting and praying

3 Likes

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
hahn:

If anything I believe Atheist are doing even more discouraging the building of a global worship center, when same fund can help in tackling the virus.
We try to help them but they keep fighting us.

What is the point of a Gods miracle when many of his followers are already dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
Anas09:

I was hoping you had grown a brain and learn the maxims of conversation, alas, you are still the way you were.
If I toed your line of insults, by now you'd be prancing about calling me names. But, alas, I didn't. Here you are not having anything to say.
Anna would you have created a better world if you were God?
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
HellVictorinho:

If you no get money, wetin you gain?
No dey carry Bible for head.
If you wan open church,talk am.
We know say na money matter.
Religion na scam.
Yahoo ni babalawo.
MuttleyLaff, hope you can clearly see how much pain people are in, maybe I should take his advice and open a church, who knows.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 5:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
Dantedasz:

Here is one of your ilk claiming to cure corona virus through a television screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0elo3RAbNSw

I think we should give him a round of applause. undecided
Is this the answer to the cure of Ebola or what the scientists havw done to cure Coronavirus?
You are gasping at straws.

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by hahn(m): 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
If anything I believe Atheist are doing even more discouraging the building of a global worship center, when same fund can help in tackling the virus.
We try to help them but they keep fighting us.

What is the point of a Gods miracle when many of his followers are already dead.

Anas09 here is a better reply.

Stop being an ass and come and read

2 Likes

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
lepasharon:

There is no cure for ebola, happy?
Now, let me tell you that the Christians prayed Ebola out of the earth. I prayed earnestly and fervently to God to have mercy and break the hold of Ebola and God heard us.
Science failed then, it is failing now. The answer is with the Christians and you know it. That's why you turn to us, albeit scornfully.

Deep down you know we have the answer and we are praying. I just broke my fast right now. Like Ebola, Coronavirus shall be destroyed.

At a point I was even happy I was going home.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
hahn:

Anas09 here is a better reply.

Stop being an ass and come and read
Hahn, when believers die, they transit to eternity in heaven with God. What abt you?

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Anna would you have created a better world if you were God?
This guy grin grin grin. Has Coronavirus infected your brain? Why wld I want to created another earth? Am I complaining abt this one?

Atheists shd answer that question since they are dissatisfied with how God is administrating His earth.

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by hahn(m): 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Anas09:

Hahn, when believers die, they transit to eternity in heaven with God. What abt you?

When we die we cease to exist. The same way we did not exist before we were born.

Do you have any pictures of anyone in your family in heaven? Can you prove heaven exists? Can you prove your god exists?

Why will you even rely on a god that cannot cure coronavirus to create a "heaven"?

You dey think at all so?

7 Likes

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Dantedasz(m): 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
Anas09:

Is this the answer to the cure of Ebola or what the scientists havw done to cure Coronavirus?
You are gasping at straws.

No I am not. I am showing you how ridiculous the concept of religion is and that all the leaders are full time scammers!
Do you really think any of your religious leaders believe the fables and fairy tales in the Bible? Of course they do not but they use it as a weapon of controlling the mindless m0rons that follow them. It is just a business enterprise!
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
hahn:

Same old, same old. You have no Answer

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
Jman06:

Define RESPONSIBILITY.

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Dantedasz(m): 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
Anas09:

Now, let me tell you that the Christians prayed Ebola out of the earth. I prayed earnestly and fervently to God to have mercy and break the hold of Ebola and God heard us.
Science failed then, it is failing now. The answer is with the Christians and you know it. That's why you turn to us, albeit scornfully.

Deep down you know we have the answer and we are praying. I just broke my fast right now. Like Ebola, Coronavirus shall be destroyed.

At a point I was even happy I was going home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
I believe you're referring to theist.
SMH. Sometimes I hate the fact that I respond to your lot. Dafts claiming intelligence.

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
HellVictorinho:

You dey carry Bible for head.
People like you plenty for this Nigeria, sha.
And poverty+disease na normal thing for this Nigeria, sha.
And ritualism+crime na status quo for this Nigeria, sha.
#No mannaz.
#school na scam.
#NBG.
#Marlians republic
Furk me, Furk me,Furk me
Yi mad o!
Pls take your meds

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
Dantedasz:

No I am not. I am showing you how ridiculous the concept of religion is and that all the leaders are full time scammers!
Do you really think any of your religious leaders believe the fables and fairy tales in the Bible? Of course they do not but they use it as a weapon of controlling the mindless m0rons that follow them. It is just a business enterprise!
Yeah, the Christians scammed Ebola out of the earth while scientists stood helpless like they are standing now.

You have nothing intelligent to say.

****Gerarahia men****

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
hahn:

When we die we cease to exist. The same way we did not exist before we were born.

Do you have any pictures of anyone in your family in heaven? Can you prove heaven exists? Can you prove your god exists?

Why will you even rely on a god that cannot cure coronavirus to create a "heaven"?

You dey think at all so?
Hahahahahahaha. Yet you can't help calling on God to your aid when science has failed you.
You have always been unreasonably dumb.

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
hahn:

You dey think at all so?
After suffering here on earth, the thought of dying and not going to a paradise scares them.

If anything Atheist are brave, they accept the way things are, unlike their pastor they are not asking for money, but to make this world a better place.

If religion doesn't exist no one will believe pounding someone's head will bring them wealth, ritualist will be no more, and so many other benefits.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Preach In A Public Transport? / Christian Doctors And Science Students (science Vs Religion) / As A Believer Is It Good To Pray For Your Enemy To Die?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.