Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity (13035 Views)

How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 12:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Born2Freak:

If you remove the hate from your heart, you would be able to see my points clearly.
Start by pointing out my hate.
Born2Freak:

I suggested that sanitizers and facemasks should be given to the poor in the op. I also suggested building of isolation or quarantine centres for testing and treatment.
And I asked you a question. Why hasn't atheists and science profer solution to the pandemic? Why turn your miserable accusing fingers to God who doesn't exist?
Born2Freak:

You are just a hater. A hater of non believers. A bigoted christian. Better change
I am hater for asking you questions?

And none believers are such lovers ans respecters of God right?

Pls answer my questions. Don't be a coward and hide under 'You are just a hater'.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by lepasharon(f): 12:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Anas09:

What is this?
Sharon, you haven't improved even for a bit after all these years?
Who mentioned HIV? I asked you about Ebola, but you jumped to HIV?
Need I remind you that HIV was a homosexual virus? Does it have a cure? It is still the prayers of the Christians that has kept it down.

[s]What has atheists science done to help the world in this Coronavirus period?
Why put your our failures on God?

We have a mandate to intercede for the world, so.we are doing our bit. If not, we wld allow you enjoy your godlessness and see how far you go.

When a Christian dies, the gates of heaven will be open to receive them home, so we dont care if we die or live.
To die is ev[/s]en gain.

You are so stupid. If HIV is a homosexual virus, why do straight people have it? It's that kind of thinking that led millions of blacks to be infected, thinking they're untouchable.

I'm not here for nonsense conspiracies that attempt to finger point.

You're asking mortal atheists what they've done, what has your miracle working god done?
All talk and no action.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
Born2Freak:

Lordreed, come and see religious madness! So it is prayers and christian miracles that eradicated Ebola?

You are not well. Go and see a psychiatrist.
If science did, what is the cure? Where is Ebola.

I, as a Christian, I fasted, I prayed seriously against Ebola.
You, as a lesbian atheist, why did you do? Pls tell me.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by LordReed(m): 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
Born2Freak:

Lordreed, come and see religious madness! So it is prayers and christian miracles that eradicated Ebola?

You are not well. Go and see a psychiatrist.

It's easy to get lost in delusion. Tell yourself one story and believe it and the next story becomes easy to believe too. She is lost in the world of her stories.

2 Likes

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by lepasharon(f): 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
Anas09:

Me broke arse? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Is that what you are?
Pls Answer my questions

She is right for calling you that. I'll leave it there.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
Born2Freak:

Ah, my favourite christian nutjob. Sister AnASS.

It's a hypothetical argument.
I.wonder why you don't attempt any question posted to you. Very soon you will leave the Op and begin attacking my person.

Go ahead, insult me. I'm used to your insults. One thing that gives me consolation is that, in real life you won't stand before me to talk.
So, talk advantage of the facelessness of Nairaland and insult me. Go ahead.

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by malvisguy212: 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
Born2Freak:

If you remove the hate from your heart, you would be able to see my points clearly.

I suggested that sanitizers and facemasks should be given to the poor in the op. I also suggested building of isolation or quarantine centres for testing and treatment.

You are just a hater. A hater of non believers. A bigoted christian. Better change
see who is advising Someone to remove hate, when the op is full of hate.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Dantedasz(m): 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
Anas09:

I.wonder why you don't attempt any question posted to you. Very soon you will leave the Op and begin attacking my person.

Go ahead, insult me. I'm used to your insults. One thing that gives me consolation is that, in real life you won't stand before me to talk.

You started the insults first by calling her a lesbian atheist. undecided

Why not attack the OP instead of the personality.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Dantedasz(m): 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
Anas09:

If science did, what is the cure? Where is Ebola.

I, as a Christian, I fasted, I prayed seriously against Ebola.
You, as a lesbian atheist, why did you do? Pls tell me.

QUOTED BEFORE EDITED. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by malvisguy212: 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
Anas09:

God bless you sir. It is well.
How is your family? I believe we are all fine under His wings.
by His grace we are all fine......... There are more work needed to be done than merriment.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
malvisguy212:
by His grace we are all fine......... There are more work needed to be done than merriment.
Yes my brother

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
Dantedasz:

You started the insults first by calling her a lesbian atheist. undecided

Why not attack the OP instead of the personality.

What is the cure of Ebola? Pls stop jumping around.
What are you atheists doing to the world?
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
lepasharon:

She is right for calling you that. I'll leave it there.
Sharon. What is the cure for Ebola?
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by lepasharon(f): 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
Anas09:

Sharon. What is the cure for Ebola?

There is no cure for ebola, happy?

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Dantedasz(m): 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
Anas09:

What is the cure of Ebola? Pls stop jumping around.
What are you atheists doing to the world?

Here is one of your ilk claiming to cure corona virus through a television screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0elo3RAbNSw

I think we should give him a round of applause. undecided
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by lepasharon(f): 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
Anas09:

Are you fuскіng kidding me? After entering this thread and tainting it?
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Dantedasz(m): 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
lepasharon:

She's on her job. Hating hard as usual. She has also been known to edit her posts so make sure you quote her always. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Jman06(m): 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
Anas09:

Yes, God created them, but He won't force them to serve Him. God is love and you can't force anyone to love you.
China is fighting to control the world. You wld hate them, but will still do what they want when they begin to rule over you. God is not like that.
If he created them, then he is responsible for coronavirus!

A God who is supposedly omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent, and who has the attribute of "author and finisher of our faith" cannot be said to be helpless in the affairs of man to the point that he cannot prevail on some Chinese atheists to stop them from creating a virus that would eventually infect and kill his supposedly "beloved" children in other countries.

See, if you Christians want your bible stories to sell and remain relevant in this 21st century, then you've got a lot of editing to do in that your bible otherwise, very soon people would begin to laugh at you for trying to preach the bible to them. More and more people are becoming logical and smarter these days and I am sure a time would come when nobody would take your preachings serious at all.

I suggested this idea of EDITING the bible before on this forum and I just repeated my suggestion once more.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by lepasharon(f): 12:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
Dantedasz:

She's on her job. Hating hard as usual. She has also been known to edit her posts so make sure you quote her always. undecided

Haha..I will
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Unlearn that thought you are being punished

It is because Adam was a template, used for reproducing of human beings just as Adam, is without having to do a tedious Adam creation all over again. Just save common things together like skin colour, eyes, hair, nails etcetera stored and for future roll out

So, Adam, just as templates do, served as a starting point for the creation of all human beings, of course, that means, including you, me, your dad, your grandpa, your mum, your missus, your kids, your grandkids etcetera

If one thing is serving, as a template for a second and other things, it means that the reproducing of second thing and other things, are based on the first thing.

Adam carried the genetic code, what's generic and all that is necesarry to create human beings, in him, and this means, including you too, lol. Everything is in something, like whats called, a template class, and its this, what's passed down as inheritable constant variables, for when reproducing many times over, as in like, other human beings. Now, if the template develops a flaw, catches a dent, chink, crack, chip, dink, mark, damage, hole, cut etcetera in it, this automatically will be transferred and would show up in the reproduced second thing and/or other things.

Its not being vindictive, nothing malevolent about it, no one is being punished. Nothing about GRIMMJOE getting punished for it, but whatever the luck of the draw, is what is going to be inherited. The fix, solution and/or remedy, is to repair, to change, and/or best still, get a new Template, and has to be, one without flaw, blemish, mark, damage, fault etctera, that the corrupted and damaged first template had

Every creativity has the fundamental right to be expressed, has a fundamental right to freely come into existence, lol.

GRIMMJOE, you had opportunity to choose, lol. Of course you did, but you just dont remember or know when you did, lol, You dont remember when you raced at the opportunity to come into existence, so you too can exercise your fundamental right of expression, express yourself, lol.

You still living that illusion that free will dont exist, lol

1. Adam was the default template meaning, since he chose wrong any other person would have done the same. You proceed to tell us that's because the template "Adam" is flawed.

This simply means God created a flawed template, and that's because God himself is flawed or maybe he doesn't even exist.

2. You also claimed we all chose to be created, no where in the Bible was this ever stated.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
Anas09:

You may have also forgotten that it was created by scientists in a Laboratory to reduce the African population.
And. Pls Sharon, what is the cure of Ebola?
@ Anas I believe you will make a very good Atheist, a dumb one maybe, but we won't have to engage you anymore.

2 Likes

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by hahn(m): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
lepasharon:

She is always being an ass wink

2 Likes

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
Anas09:

Shd'nt this question be directed to you the science worshipper?
You have a misconception of what Atheist is, it simple means a disbelief in all known Gods, nothing more nothing less.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by hahn(m): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
Anas09:

Just see queen of insults forming victim

5 Likes

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
Jman06:
"For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving"
- 1 Timothy 4:4

If He created them, then He is responsible for coronavirus!
Jman06, it is with a heavy smh heart, I am responding to your post. Why? It is because I am going, like, if only you know.

Of course, the Coronavirus, like every other viruses was created by God, He is however is not responsible for any abuse of Coronavirus.

Jman06:
A God who is supposedly omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent, and who has the attribute of "author and finisher of our faith" cannot be said to be helpless in the affairs of man to the point that he cannot prevail on some Chinese atheists to stop them from creating a virus that would eventually infect and kill his supposedly "beloved" children in other countries.
C'mon now Jman06, you behaving as if you cant see the wood, for the trees. Are you saying God couldnt and/or didnt prevail on those that created a kangaroo court, fitted His Son up on trumped up charges, sentenced an innocent to die and so ended up killing His Son, hmm?

Think about about God restraining Himself, when all these are being done to His Son. Think about, maybe, He isnt personally and directly at any of the points we hope, intervening, because of very good reasons, hmm?. Jman06, fyi, restraint is the greatest expression of power. In fact, of all manifestations of power, restraint is what impresses men the most.

Jman06:
See, if you Christians want your bible stories to sell and remain relevant in this 21st century, then you've got a lot of editing to do in that your bible otherwise, very soon people would begin to laugh at you for trying to preach the bible to them.
The Bible is enduring, it is so good, so bad, so ugly and so beautiful, lol that it cannot be affected by changes in society, fashion and/or 21st century world. Praise God. Alleluia!

Jman06:
More and more people are becoming logical and smarter these days and I am sure a time would come when nobody would take your preachings serious at all.
The Bible is a living book, lol. The Bible, is timeless, lol, just the way it is. It is just the book, the way it is, for the foolish, the smart and becoming logical and smarter, lol

Jman06:
I suggested this idea of EDITING the bible before on this forum and I just repeated my suggestion once more.
Out of curiousity, give an itemised numbered list of what your idea of editing is, lol.
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
lepasharon:

Lol..so quarantine pushed you to come on NL?

Are you back for good?

LoL

Kinda.... But no more arguments jarě... Here is boring now
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by MuttleyLaff: 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
1. Adam was the default template meaning, since he chose wrong any other person would have done the same. You proceed to tell us that's because the template "Adam" is flawed.

This simply means God created a flawed template, and that's because God himself is flawed or maybe He doesn't even exist.

2. You also claimed we all chose to be created, no where in the Bible was this ever stated.
Both your premises GRIMMJOE, unfortunately are abysmally smh wrong.

Adam was not originally created a knight with a tarnished armour. Remember the chink in his armour was self inflicted, lol. Secondly, you still dont recollect the racing opportunity you took to be created, do ya, lol?
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
hahn:

Just see queen of insults forming victim
Welcome Hahn.
Pls what is the atheists of the world doing to squash Coronavirus?

We the Christians are fasting ans praying for the strength of Coronavirus to be broken. I am fasting as I speak.
I did the samw during Ebola, what are you doing besides insulting an imaginary God?

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
You have a misconception of what Atheist is, it simple means a disbelief in all known Gods, nothing more nothing less.
Yet you want the same God stop Coronavirus. Pls examine your head

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Anas09: 2:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

@ Anas I believe you will make a very good Atheist, a dumb one maybe, but we won't have to engage you anymore.
As intelligent as you are, this all you can say?
I expected that you would prove my dumbness. Lolzzzzz.

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
1stSonOfLucifer:

LoL

Kinda.... But no more arguments jarě... Here is boring now
I don't really see it as boring, just tried of the same old discussion over and over again, it's like Déjà vu. Today is felixmor, tomorrow Kingebuka, next is Muttleylaf
Re: The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
Anas09:

Yet you want the same God stop Coronavirus. Pls examine your head
You dey carry Bible for head.
People like you plenty for this Nigeria, sha.
And poverty+disease na normal thing for this Nigeria, sha.
And ritualism+crime na status quo for this Nigeria, sha.
#No mannaz.
#school na scam.
#NBG.
#Marlians republic
Furk me, Furk me,Furk me
Yi mad o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Plateau killings: Dr. Paul Enenche speaks, condemns attacks / Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell / Who Is Indaboski Pahose???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.