Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,611 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Name That You Love To Bear But Not Giving - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Name That You Love To Bear But Not Giving (1934 Views)

I Don't Want My Son To Bear My Surname. Could This Be Possible? / Benue Woman Marries Pregnant Lady To Bear Children For Late Son / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name That You Love To Bear But Not Giving by extol1(m): 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
at times, when we think of our name that our parents gave us, we wouldn't have loved to bear the name probably we don't like the name as a result of how some people pronounce or spell the name.
so what is that name which you wish your parents would have named you but you were giving but peradventure you have a chance to rename yourself, what name would you have loved to call?
for me, the name I would have loved to be given is Eikojonwa which means God's plan. though it is an Igala name

1 Like

Re: Name That You Love To Bear But Not Giving by MZrapper(f): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
I would have loved Aisha instead of Farida. cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Name That You Love To Bear But Not Giving by donbachi(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Abacha

1 Like

Re: Name That You Love To Bear But Not Giving by olaric(m): 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Opokurusu

1 Like

Re: Name That You Love To Bear But Not Giving by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
extol1:
at times, when we think of our name that our parents gave us, we wouldn't have loved to bear the name probably we don't like the name as a result of how some people pronounce or spell the name.
so what is that name which you wish your parents would have named you but you were giving but peradventure you have a chance to rename yourself, what name would you have loved to call?
Papadopoulos Tshabalala

1 Like

Re: Name That You Love To Bear But Not Giving by madridguy(m): 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
I would have love Roberto Baggio.
Re: Name That You Love To Bear But Not Giving by madridguy(m): 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
Both names are lovely.

MZrapper:

1 Like

Re: Name That You Love To Bear But Not Giving by Queenserah26(f): 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
Oluwashindara
Re: Name That You Love To Bear But Not Giving by extol1(m): 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
justnock:

Papadopoulos Tshabalala
is that an imported name from Greece and South Africa? I guess you will be a football lover
Re: Name That You Love To Bear But Not Giving by extol1(m): 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
donbachi:
Abacha
I hope it is not who I am thinking of
Re: Name That You Love To Bear But Not Giving by extol1(m): 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
madridguy:
I would have love Roberto Baggio.
as things stand now, may be you have to relocate to Spain
Re: Name That You Love To Bear But Not Giving by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
extol1:

is that an imported name from Greece and South Africa? I guess you will be a football lover
Yeah bro
Re: Name That You Love To Bear But Not Giving by extol1(m): 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
olaric:
Opokurusu
meaning what
Re: Name That You Love To Bear But Not Giving by Mariangeles(f): 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
Funny people grin
Re: Name That You Love To Bear But Not Giving by extol1(m): 10:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
Queenserah26:
Oluwashindara
why did you like the name
Re: Name That You Love To Bear But Not Giving by sisisioge: 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
MZrapper:

Both are beautiful.

I would definitely have loved Wuraola or Oghenetega grin
Re: Name That You Love To Bear But Not Giving by madridguy(m): 3:03am On Mar 30, 2020
Na Italian name.

extol1:

as things stand now, may be you have to relocate to Spain
Re: Name That You Love To Bear But Not Giving by MZrapper(f): 5:35am On Mar 30, 2020
madridguy:
Both names are lovely.

sisisioge:

Both are beautiful.

Smiles.. People say this every time, I just prefer Aisha. In fact that is what friends call me. grin grin
Re: Name That You Love To Bear But Not Giving by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 30, 2020
Yes, there is one other name that I prefer. smiley
Re: Name That You Love To Bear But Not Giving by donbachi(m): 6:53am On Mar 30, 2020
extol1:
I hope it is not who I am thinking of
it is
Re: Name That You Love To Bear But Not Giving by madridguy(m): 10:17am On Mar 30, 2020
You can still change your name officially.

MZrapper:

Smiles.. People say this every time, I just prefer Aisha. In fact that is what friends call me. grin grin
Re: Name That You Love To Bear But Not Giving by Biglittlelois(f): 11:45am On Mar 30, 2020
I love my name and surname, I once got a huge favour because of the combination of my name, so I'm good cool

2 Likes

Re: Name That You Love To Bear But Not Giving by chiiraq802(m): 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
Adolf Osama Bin Laden Hitler.... Lit name... kiss
Re: Name That You Love To Bear But Not Giving by extol1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
Biglittlelois:
I love my name and surname, I once got a huge favour because of the combination of my name, so I'm good cool
may be you have to tell us, so that I can name my daughter
Re: Name That You Love To Bear But Not Giving by extol1(m): 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mariangeles:
Funny people grin
what name do you have loved
Re: Name That You Love To Bear But Not Giving by Sanchez01: 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
sisisioge:

Both are beautiful.

Funny! Why that name? grin

All of my names are strange and unique. I love them that way.
Re: Name That You Love To Bear But Not Giving by sisisioge: 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
Sanchez01:

Funny! Why that name? grin

All of my names are strange and unique. I love them that way.

Because I love the sound of it grin
Re: Name That You Love To Bear But Not Giving by Sanchez01: 4:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
sisisioge:

Because I love the sound of it grin
Lol!

Oddly enough, it is one Urhobo name I don't fancy.
Re: Name That You Love To Bear But Not Giving by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
donbachi:
Abacha
You no well walai grin grin
Re: Name That You Love To Bear But Not Giving by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
Queenserah26:
Oluwashindara
You pretty O
Can I stylishly have your contact grin
Re: Name That You Love To Bear But Not Giving by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
El chapo
Re: Name That You Love To Bear But Not Giving by sisisioge: 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
Sanchez01:

Lol!

Oddly enough, it is one Urhobo name I don't fancy.

Awwww...Urhobo people have tons of lovely names, infact, all the Oghene versions are cool....Ogheneejiro nko?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should She Do It? / Check Out 12-year-old Girl With 3ft 4in Golden Hair! / When Is The Right Time To Delete A Late Loved One's Number.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.