Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,574 members, 7,847,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

COVID-19: He Said "Only Those Whose Time Has Come Will Die" ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / COVID-19: He Said "Only Those Whose Time Has Come Will Die" ! (370 Views)

Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women / 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: He Said "Only Those Whose Time Has Come Will Die" ! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
what level of Fvckery is that?

How can someone whose 2020 prophesy @ the start of the year never did mention about the Coronavirus.

Now the so called man of God is saying " Only those whose time has come will die"!!!

I m shell shocked... I cant believe I just read that.

Jeez!!!
Re: COVID-19: He Said "Only Those Whose Time Has Come Will Die" ! by MJBOLT: 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
adeboye and his god are attention seeking bit.ches
Re: COVID-19: He Said "Only Those Whose Time Has Come Will Die" ! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
MJBOLT:
adeboye and his god are attention seeking bit.ches
some of these common men deserves a flying knee at the back of their heads !!!!
Re: COVID-19: He Said "Only Those Whose Time Has Come Will Die" ! by SultanOfPuna: 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
BadRadio:

How can someone whose 2020 prophesy @ the start of the year never did mention about the Coronavirus.

Now the so called man of God is saying " Only those whose time has come will die"!!!

Jeez!!!
Our elderly generation are the ones that are more hooked with religion. They force their kids to accept these false doctrine, kids are becoming more aware and exposed to the internet thus having a wider range of information which our parents never had.
Kids are well informed about the evils of the world than parents.
The fight is already won, this new generation don't care about religion the way our parents carried it on their head.
The youths are gradually getting woke
These churches will soon go extinct.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: He Said "Only Those Whose Time Has Come Will Die" ! by Allexey(f): 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
BadRadio:

Jeez!!!
In as much as I don't subscribe to some of these "Men of God"
I'll advice you leave each one to their judgment.
Spiritual things are actually "spiritual"

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: He Said "Only Those Whose Time Has Come Will Die" ! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
Allexey:

In as much as I don't subscribe to some of these "Men of God"
I'll advice you leave each one to their judgment.
Spiritual things are actually "spiritual"
These people have to be flushed !
Re: COVID-19: He Said "Only Those Whose Time Has Come Will Die" ! by dukeprince50: 6:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
Leave them o.
While one said covid19 will end last week, his prophesy failed.

The other one has device a means to collect offerings at home, business must continue

This one gave has said his own too.

Two days ago there was a global prayer and after the prayers, (the pastors said covid19 is death and a thing of the past and has been killed.
But as usual, its increasing and we just recorded our second death.
Re: COVID-19: He Said "Only Those Whose Time Has Come Will Die" ! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
dukeprince50:
Leave them o.

The other one has device a means to collect offerings at home, business must continue

Two days ago there was a global prayer and after the prayers, (the pastors said covid19 is death and a thing of the past and has been killed.
terrible?
Re: COVID-19: He Said "Only Those Whose Time Has Come Will Die" ! by TRIGITlS: 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
Leave them o.

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

I Need Adequate Information About CASH APP / What Does She Mean! Love Or Respect? / Romeo must not Die (A true love story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.