Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,925 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases (12977 Views)

Reno Begs Nigerians for Forgiveness As Obidient Northerners & Yorubas Wash Him / BREAKING: People Disobeying Ghost Town Order Flogged By Youths (video) / Breaking: People's Trust Hashim Divides Buhari’s Camp In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by PWGLTD(m): 7:16am On Mar 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1 post=879354

with all due respect [color=#990000:
YOU and YOUR DEMON GOD CAN GO HUG A HOLY TRANSFORMER!!!![/color]

You are right, we can but we won't!
Instead we want to hug you!!!
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by Tallesty1(m): 7:16am On Mar 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
deluded people!!! they should praise doctors and hope that scientists find a cure soon, yeah!
Science and religion are not enemies bro.

A lot of scientists have religion and many doctors have religion too.
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by HMarshal(m): 7:25am On Mar 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

so let me get this straight:
your almighty god that "supposedly" created the earth and the sun and everything within that same earth...is NOT responsible for the diseases/natural disaster/illnesses/hunger/suffering/death of innocent people etc on that same earth.... but, if you pray hard enough, he will give wisdom to the doctors and scientist to find a cure for COVID-19....really?! what about the cure for HIV? what about the cure for LASSA FEVER? what about EBOLA? what about CANCER? is your invisible god in the sky such an EVIL DEMON that it is willing to let millions of innocent people die each and every year?!?!?

Fam,trying to bring u to know there is a God,whose ways can Neva be comprehended by human minds will probly be harder than pharoos in Egypt past,even after he saw all Gods miracles tru mosses & still decided to go(to thier doom) after the isrealites.or those in Noah's time who were forewarned of the coming distraction but mocked it(to thier doom).& Alot others past.so,I won't bother arguing or trying to convince u,but ild pray for you to encounter God someway,maybe ur story will be like Saul,or any other convert in time past#Amen
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by viccipedia: 7:27am On Mar 31, 2020
psalmistkakah:

Sin of mankind, if I were God, I would have ended this world long time ago, God created this Earth with the intention for mankind to live without any issue, but Adam and Eve brought sin disobeying God's instructions. So God allow plague so that we can return back to Him, read old testament and see how God allow the defeat of Israelites and also deliver them by using his prophets. Am sure God will still makes use of human to find solutions to this plague, definitely there will be casualties, so that will can learn and acknowledge Him. U talk of other ailments they are deadly but it does not spread like Covid 19 which is manageable and some can live with it till old age. So this is act of God that you will find difficult to understand but God has a reason for doing His thing.
The world is as natural as it can be, nothing exists without its opposite, everything good has its bad sides. The world has seen it all and will outlive it all. Humans will come with their different gods and civilization which will pass with time, but the world will remain miles away from perfection.
If you think the world will end, or will be destroyed by fire, then you’re more evil than you think.
If you think God has favorites and has selected the chosen ones, leaving the rest to perish, then you have to check yourself. Your evil is out of this world.

Reading what most of you supposed Christians have written, I’ve been drawn an inch deeper into my conclusion that even religion requires education to comprehend. You have to understand what’s within your environment before you making endeavours to look without.
Most of you need to get educated before getting spiritual so you stop being environmental nuisances.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by hupernikao: 7:34am On Mar 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

its written in plain ENGLISH, very easy to understand, unless you have English comprehension issue (which i cant help you with)

I asked you to think through what you wrote, you are talking about plain English. Plain on paper doesn't implies plain in thought. Go and think through what you wrote and ask yourself what exactly it meant. When you start asking yourself sincere questions, you may stop posting things like this.
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by ForeverSaved(m): 8:21am On Mar 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

what god are you talking about? the one in your head that created the earth but let million of innocent people die each year?! that evil demon?!

the virus humbled your invisible demon/god who cant do shiiit about it, just like ihe cant do shiit about ebola, lassa fever hiv etc!
the virus also humbled deluded fraudsters in robe who preach every week pretending to perform miracles but yet are nowhere to be found today. one fraudster in robe even said the virus would disappear on the 27th...where is that donkey today? quiet and wearing a damn mask! bwaaaaah!

btw have you ever seen an angel or are they also inside your brain?!

You breath his air, walk on his planet and enjoy his creations and yet turn around to insult Him. Tread carefully. God is not the pastors and not all pastors are speaking for Him

Presidents, high ranking officials around the world who have more info are praying to Him, you in your little corner are speaking Ill of him because of the little school you attended, how wise? . With all their research, men can only boast of 5% knowledge of what's in the earth seas, what gives you the boldness to say He doesn't exist, where have you been to in the vast ocean of space, what do you know?.

Look for the Bible, read 2 Chronicles 7: 13 -14 and see what should be done.

If I tell you what I've seen will you believe me?. I will rather that you believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, because this position of yours is gravely dangerous.

Let me ask you, assuming you discover the truth when it's rather to late, how do you think to stand against Him?. Please, stop playing with fire.

The greatest evidence that God exist is the fact that you can NEVER stop talking about Him!. So, stop living in denial. You say He doesn't exist yet you can't stay by yourself without talking about Him, have you asked yourself why?.
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by vicardino(m): 8:50am On Mar 31, 2020
You don't have to reply every comment, you don't have to preach to every soul more than you should. There are lost sheeps and there are sons of perdition. The lost sheeps will have a sober reflection and retrace their steps but the sons of perdition will never listen because the spirit of error is in them. Discern who's worthy of your time.
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by Fortune109: 9:08am On Mar 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

who invented these diseases then? who invented these plagues then? have you forgotten the story in your holybook of the plagues/sicknesses that your imaginary god created to save his people?! so its either your invisible god is responsible for plagues/virus/illnesses on earth or he aint... which one is it?!

so ebola/HIV/Lassa fever/cancer etc that kills millions of innocent people every year is NOT beyond human power, abi?!
better yet, if this is beyond human powers then why do fools pray then?!?!?

i dont want your god to do nothing for me, i am just making you understand a very simple concept...
- if your invisible god is as mighty as you claim then he can fix all these issues on earth
- if your invisible god is as mighty as you claim, then he can get rid of the devil
- if your invisible god is as mighty as you claim then NO INNOCENT people would die from illnesses/viruses, plagues, Natural disaster OR at the hands of criminals.

... if your invisible god let all these innocent people die then this aint no god, thats the DEVIL!

everything that xtians pray for, and nothing less...your holybook does says:
Matthew 7:7-8
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

come on bro, your holybook tells you to give the other cheek na. are you that clueless about your holybook?!

YES!!! if thats what xtians pray for then the above shouldnt even happen...duh! your holybook does says:
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

what about the millions of innocent people who PRAY everyday to be saved from these plagues/illnesses/epidemic etc...are you saying that they are collateral damage, while your holybook stipulates that....
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

is millions of innocent people dying of cancer/HIV/ebola/lassa fever etc SINCE BIBLICAL TIMES overwhelming enough?
is millions of innocent people dying from natural disaster FOR CENTURIES overwhelming enough?
is millions of innocent people dying at the hand of criminals FOR CENTURIES overwhelming enough?

You already assumed I'm a Christian, I'm a Muslim!

Yes! He created everything...a malaria causing mosquito doesn't have anything evil in mind when biting you, it's only trying to survive; same way a lion would eat you when you run into it anywhere...these guys are simply living their lives like you would kill a chicken or a goat too to eat...same with viruses that cause plagues or infections, they simply doing their things...

Every creatures have their very important places in the ecosystem...if there are no predators like lions for instance, the pres would over graze or their population will blow and that would have a bad snow balling effects on the ecosystem. Since we are part of the ecosystem, these creatures also see us as potential food (mosquitoes at all) or a good host ( ebola, Corona at all). Humans are supposed to use their God given brain to search for protection against all the threats.

'Their things' may be detrimental to humans though, it is left to us to find ingenious ways to protect ourselves from them 'doing their things' against us. Like I said, the remedies for all illnesses are embedded in the bio diversity of our Earth. As I speak scientists are making beautiful breakthroughs everyday in medicine and all other human endeavors.

You see, prayer works...but before you pray, have you chosen quality leaders for your nation first?, who will provide the best of medical facilities for you and make those who a trained to fight illnesses (scientists) flourish in your land...At least you have power to do that, have you done so? You ought to have done your part exhaustibly before you cry in agony to him...

The problem with you atheists is you assume God thinks like you...you assume childishly that everytime a child or a presumed innocent is about to be hurt, an angel should fly down immediately and rescue him like a super hero cartoon. If God operates this way, then we would have been coerced out of fear to conform to certain ways which would have been against the nature that God has created in humans.

The world has been created to be on "Authoplay"... God's direct intervention evertime will render the purpose pointless...

Yes God will eventually get rid of the devil but when everything is finally settled (the end time)...God doesn't operate in your time space...he is independent of all matter...hence he said (in the Quran) "one thousand years in your counting is just a day in his realm...

Therefore if he will be settling all issues in two days...that will still be two thousand years of our counting...
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by PFRB: 9:30am On Mar 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
deluded people!!! they should praise doctors and hope that scientists find a cure soon, yeah!

Without God the doctors are powerless.
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by MrSly(m): 10:03am On Mar 31, 2020
donbachi:
GOD will show u something in ur dream 2nite,dat will shock u.
Who sent you to say that? Have you made yourself God's mouthpieces? This is why they keep insulting christianity. If nothing happens when he sleeps now just know you have blaspheme. Your instinct isn't God.
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by Judybash93(m): 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
donbachi:

Hahahahhaha cheesy
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by mu2sa2: 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Those who took their cry to God know that only the Almighty can save with a virus that has no cure for now. Just yesterday they were saying over12,000 nurses and doctors have been infected with Covid-19 in the line of duty.
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by Totilopussylick(m): 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
Touching angry
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by APCNig: 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
donbachi:

Please I want God to show me something in my dream tonight that will shock me, pleeeeeease.
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by joyandfaith: 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Most doctors and scientists are christians and they are also begging God for wisdom
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by ikbnice(m): 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
someone said God will show you something in your dream this night. I am waiting for a testimony Tomorrow. At least, that was a challenge
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by Ochuksbaba(m): 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
ForeverSaved:

When other creations of God some of which you may consider inanimate, see and hear this kind of insult against their maker, they boil in anger. Man should be thankful that God is very patient and long-suffering, and generally restrains these creations from acting against us, otherwise no body will be alive to say what you've just said.

All the militaries of the world can't withstand one angel, let alone one man. Corona virus is a single tiny virus, yet see how it has humbled nations both low and mighty. Do you know how many they're?, can you fight against them all?.

I wish God will allow you to just see one angel. No nobody will tell you to respect the almighty. Sir/ma, God is real!.

No be only Angel na AZ ,,,if not for doctors by now this Pandemic would have wiped off the whole world yet u sit waiting for one Sky daddy to send winged fairy to ur rescue,,,d fact that we can now closedown churches but run to hospitals already shows that Science is d way and Religion isa SCAM,,Adeboye ,Oyedepo,Tb Joshua,Enenche ,Oritshejafor should go and lay hands on Covid 19 patients and heal them .
let's check something

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by omoharry(f): 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
DonBenny77:

na them know wetin them see before them cry to God, we all know the greatest physician!
spain has always been a regions country .
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by Lovelive: 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
ikbnice:
someone said God will show you something in your dream this night. I am waiting for a testimony Tomorrow. At least, that was a challenge

yes i had a dream and saw the light now.... it was your useless god again, and HE WAS INDEED A DEMON!!!!

joyandfaith:
Most doctors and scientists are christians and they are also begging God for wisdom

oh really?! so they are not atheist, nor Muslims, nor Buddhist....they are mostly xtians, abi?!?!? ok, dont forget to take your meds today!

mu2sa2:
Those who took their cry to God know that only the Almighty can save with a virus that has no cure for now. Just yesterday they were saying over12,000 nurses and doctors have been infected with Covid-19 in the line of duty.

... yet your god didnt want to save others with a cure for HIV/CANCER/EBOLA/LASSA FEVER etc?!
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by joyandfaith: 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

yes i had a dream and saw the light now.... it was your useless god again, and HE WAS INDEED A DEMON!!!!

oh really?! so they are not atheist, nor Muslims, nor Buddhist....they are mostly xtians, abi?!?!? ok, dont forget to take your meds today!

... yet your god didnt want to save others with a cure for HIV/CANCER/EBOLA/LASSA FEVER etc?!

Olodo. Is spain not a Christian nation?. Most doctors and scientists there are Christians and they are begging God for wisdom.
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
Fortune109:
You already assumed I'm a Christian, I'm a Muslim!

my bad, so many xtians are on this thread.

Yes! He created everything...a malaria causing mosquito doesn't have anything evil in mind when biting you, it's only trying to survive; same way a lion would eat you when you run into it anywhere...these guys are simply living their lives like you would kill a chicken or a goat too to eat...same with viruses that cause plagues or infections, they simply doing their things...

Every creatures have their very important places in the ecosystem...if there are no predators like lions for instance, the pres would over graze or their population will blow and that would have a bad snow balling effects on the ecosystem. Since we are part of the ecosystem, these creatures also see us as potential food (mosquitoes at all) or a good host ( ebola, Corona at all). Humans are supposed to use their God given brain to search for protection against all the threats.

'Their things' may be detrimental to humans though, it is left to us to find ingenious ways to protect ourselves from them 'doing their things' against us. Like I said, the remedies for all illnesses are embedded in the bio diversity of our Earth. As I speak scientists are making beautiful breakthroughs everyday in medicine and all other human endeavors.

You see, prayer works...but before you pray, have you chosen quality leaders for your nation first?, who will provide the best of medical facilities for you and make those who a trained to fight illnesses (scientists) flourish in your land...At least you have power to do that, have you done so? You ought to have done your part exhaustibly before you cry in agony to him...

i was about to applaud you (for what you wrote above), as the 1st person on this thread who actually made any sense. i fully agree with the above first 3 paragraphs, but then you suddenly had to bring prayers to this issue, as if it makes any difference.
now, tell me how crying in agony to an invisible god in the sky gonna solve any of the problems you mentioned?!

The problem with you atheists is you assume God thinks like you...you assume childishly that everytime a child or a presumed innocent is about to be hurt, an angel should fly down immediately and rescue him like a super hero cartoon. If God operates this way, then we would have been coerced out of fear to conform to certain ways which would have been against the nature that God has created in humans.

The world has been created to be on "Authoplay"... God's direct intervention evertime will render the purpose pointless...

so what you are indirectly saying is that praying as no relevance whatsoever to this "autoplay" world we living in, and that no matter how much we pray, natural selection will prevail... so some will die of these plagues, some will die from these natural disasters, some will die at the hands of criminal, as it is intended, right?!
that i can understand and agree with... therefore we come back to my point that, god is useless in these times of CORONAVIRUS, thus the above praying is a waste of time and instead, we should praise doctors and look forward for scientist to do a great job in finding a cure.

Yes God will eventually get rid of the devil but when everything is finally settled (the end time)...God doesn't operate in your time space...he is independent of all matter...hence he said (in the Quran) "one thousand years in your counting is just a day in his realm...
Therefore if he will be settling all issues in two days...that will still be two thousand years of our counting...

but then let me ask: if there is NO INTERVENTION from god (world on cruise control), why pray then?!
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
ForeverSaved:
You breath his air, walk on his planet and enjoy his creations and yet turn around to insult Him. Tread carefully. God is not the pastors and not all pastors are speaking for Him

whose air, whose planet...? abeg dont let me E-slap you there, to reset your confused brain, yeah!

Presidents, high ranking officials around the world who have more info are praying to Him, you in your little corner are speaking Ill of him because of the little school you attended, how wise? . With all their research, men can only boast of 5% knowledge of what's in the earth seas, what gives you the boldness to say He doesn't exist, where have you been to in the vast ocean of space, what do you know?.

president who pray to some god are DELUDED!!!
most countries have different religions so that would be an insult to other religions for a president to praise his god to all his citizens... he can pray in private yes, but thats about it!

Look for the Bible, read 2 Chronicles 7: 13 -14 and see what should be done.

A) the above verse makes NO DAMN SENSE since we all know that devout xtians are dying from these same plagues that you god claim to create.
B) if your god created plagues, diseases and illness... and let innocent people die, then that god of yours is indeed a DEMON!!!!

If I tell you what I've seen will you believe me?. I will rather that you believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, because this position of yours is gravely dangerous.

there are many brainwashed people out there who actually believe that they see things and talk to god etc... in the real world this is called being EMOTIONALLY DERANGED ... seek help urgently!

Let me ask you, assuming you discover the truth when it's rather to late, how do you think to stand against Him?. Please, stop playing with fire.

i will stand in front of your god and say... i saw so much innocent people die, so much hunger, so much people suffering in pain... that i didnt believe you were real, and even if you are, you are no better than any evil being out there. do you worst YOU DEMON!

The greatest evidence that God exist is the fact that you can NEVER stop talking about Him!. So, stop living in denial. You say He doesn't exist yet you can't stay by yourself without talking about Him, have you asked yourself why?.

NEWSFLASH: i believe people in this world praise/talk/think more about MONEY than your god... just saying.
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by ForeverSaved(m): 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ochuksbaba:

No be only Angel na AZ ,,,if not for doctors by now this Pandemic would have wiped off the whole world yet u sit waiting for one Sky daddy to send winged fairy to ur rescue,,,d fact that we can now closedown churches but run to hospitals already shows that Science is d way and Religion isa SCAM,,Adeboye ,Oyedepo,Tb Joshua,Enenche ,Oritshejafor should go and lay hands on Covid 19 patients and heal them .
let's check something

You're on your own. Believe whatever you like. Oneday, we all shall meet Him. The maximum you and I can stay here is additional 100 years, which is not far, so no need to argue and curse. Thank you.
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by ForeverSaved(m): 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ochuksbaba:

let's check something

Doctors?. Very well.

You're on your own. Believe whatever you like. Oneday, we all shall meet Him. The maximum you and I can stay here is additional 100 years, which is not far, so no need to argue and curse.

mind you, I'm not talking about religion. I'm taking about you having a personal relationship with your maker, they're two different things.

Thank you.
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
joyandfaith:
Olodo. Is spain not a Christian nation?. Most doctors and scientists there are Christians and they are begging God for wisdom.

but of course... and begging for forgiveness right?! now, let me help you with USING YOUR DAMN BRAIN.... look at the OP's pic again and tell me if these are xtians praying or muslims!?!!? who is the OLODO now?

Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by drmikeadams(m): 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ochuksbaba:

let's check something
grin grin. My brother leave them make dem dey deceive themselves, ,
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by joyandfaith: 12:59am On Apr 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

but of course... and begging for forgiveness right?! now, let me help you with USING YOUR DAMN BRAIN.... look at the OP's pic again and tell me if these are xtians praying or muslims!?!!? who is the OLODO now?

Mad dog. Is spain a muslim or christian nation ? product of examination malpractice
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:33am On Apr 01, 2020
joyandfaith:
Mad dog. Is spain a muslim or christian nation ? product of examination malpractice

NEWSFLASH: there are about 1.9M recorded Muslims in Spain....thus the OP's picture depicts some of them praying (unless you actually foolishly believe that there is "only" xtians in Spain)

i am tired of EDUCATING people on this thread!

Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by joyandfaith: 7:21am On Apr 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

NEWSFLASH: there are about 1.9M recorded Muslims in Spain....thus the OP's picture depicts some of them praying (unless you actually foolishly believe that there is "only" xtians in Spain)

i am tired of EDUCATING people on this thread!

if you are not product exam malpractice, what is different between mostly and only. i repeat most doctors and scientists in spain are mostly Christians and they are begging God wisdom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ / As Governor, The Achievements Of Peter Obi / Enugu: Gunmen Attack PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Kill Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.