Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,031 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases (12981 Views)

Reno Begs Nigerians for Forgiveness As Obidient Northerners & Yorubas Wash Him / BREAKING: People Disobeying Ghost Town Order Flogged By Youths (video) / Breaking: People's Trust Hashim Divides Buhari’s Camp In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

...and you are entitled to your belief just as i am entitled to mine.

That's the problem I believe you don't..
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by Erosion2020: 12:01am On Mar 31, 2020
God will surely hear their voices and cry.

Dear God,do not allow what is happening in those first world to happen in the 4th world (our current position), because even before China manufactured this viruses,we have been dying in thousands.
We don't have hospital like the people in the first world.
We pray Oh! Lord.
Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:02am On Mar 31, 2020
mattbass:

If the unknown turn the said doctors and scientists to wallow in confusions what next
If the unknown makes the doctors and scientist mad, what next??
If the unknown decide to take both the lives of the doctors and scientists, what next??
Then who is the unknown who holds the earth to a stand still?? ���

stop smoking crack!!! it happened before and will happen again...we as humans will get over this, just like we did in the past.
the useless demon/god in your head has nothing to do with it. you people are deluded (and i am being respectful here).... if/when the world is falling into shambles you will say thats the work of your invisible god in the sky AND when scientist will find the cure, you will ALSO said that this is the work of your invisible god in the sky....BWAAAAAAH!

you people are so brainwashed that you make ABSOLUTELY NO DAMN SENSE!!!!

Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by Erosion2020: 12:04am On Mar 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

kai, are all you religious people BLIND or you cant even understand a simple question?!?!?!?!why are you typing the above irrelevant rubbish? this was a SIMPLE question. you donkeys should stop quoting if you are not intelligent enough to answer a SIMPLE FUKCING question... here it is again:

your almighty god that "supposedly" created the earth and the sun and everything within that same earth...is NOT responsible for the diseases/natural disaster/illnesses/hunger/suffering/death of innocent people etc on that same earth.... but, if you pray hard enough, he will give wisdom to the doctors and scientist to find a cure for COVID-19....really?! what about the cure for HIV? what about the cure for LASSA FEVER? what about EBOLA? what about CANCER? is your invisible god in the sky such an EVIL DEMON that it is willing to let millions of innocent people die each and every year?!?!?
Just sitting on fence but I will fall to religious side in casegrin
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:05am On Mar 31, 2020
Mrpsly247:
That's the problem I believe you don't..

dont worry, we already know how you evil demons and your invisible god demon work....

Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by mattbass(m): 12:07am On Mar 31, 2020
The spiritual realm is real and no one, not even atheists can even understand such realm. Is very true that not nothing happens in the physical realm without unfolding in the spiritual realm.
People fault preachers and tag them as robbers not forgetting they are also flesh and blood like we too. The same mandate they have is the same you have but only if you can subject urself to that supernatural realm.
The occultic believes in the spiritual realm and no knowledge or wisdom cometh automatically except from that realm then to the conscious.

The technology advancement even on medicine was authorized by the unknown. He gave them the mandate to be in charge of everything on earth and was exalted above the angels.

Have you wondered why you dreams??
Have you wondered why bad and good things happen??
Have you wondered or ever think why you die?? Have you wondered why the so called self acclaimed atheist are yet to give life to a dead being or how to stop death itself after one aged.
Have anyone tried to imagine how he can elongate his stay on this earth??

The Unknown fears no one and he does everything in his own beautiful time.
No one is righteous on earth but his grace and mercy is sufficient.
He has been insulted before you were created into this life by other generations and now they are dusts, then what difference does it make if you still insult him when you can't give life to yourself.

You can't be wiser than the unknown because even in his own foolishness he still wiser than you, he uses the stupid things of this world to prove his existence.
The Unknown is ever greater and everyone knows there is an unknown somewhere but due to fear and anger filled spirit won't allow that connection to happen.
Shalom!
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:08am On Mar 31, 2020
Erosion2020:
Just sitting on fence but I will fall to religious side in casegrin

bro, i cant never try to force you to do what you are not willing to do... to each their own. i am just stating the obvious.
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by mattbass(m): 12:09am On Mar 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

stop smoking crack!!! it happened before and will happen again...we as humans will get over this, just like we did in the past.
the useless demon/god in your head has nothing to do with it. you people are deluded (and i am being respectful here).... if/when the world is falling into shambles you will say thats the work of your invisible god in the sky AND when scientist will find the cure, you will ALSO said that this is the work of your invisible god in the sky....BWAAAAAAH!

you people are so brainwashed that you make ABSOLUTELY NO DAMN SENSE!!!!

I can see the fear and anger in your spirit but you know he exist.
The unknown knows you better than you do.
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:14am On Mar 31, 2020
mattbass:
I can see the fear and anger in your spirit but you know he exist.
The unknown knows you better than you do.

lol...again:

Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by Erosion2020: 12:14am On Mar 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro, i cant never try to force you to do what you are not willing to do... to each their own. i am just stating the obvious.
I know.
I'm an African man... poverty and lack of exposure has caused more death here.

All I know is that religion has caused more trouble,pains and death than any other thing.

Every mallam to his gate.
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:22am On Mar 31, 2020
Erosion2020:
I know.
I'm an African man... poverty and lack of exposure has caused more death here.

All I know is that religion has caused more trouble,pains and death than any other thing.

Every mallam to his gate.

the above in bold is the sad part here... its easier for people to believe that somebody is going to save them from their miserable sorry lives (but only if/when they pay up some fraudster in robe who drives away in a Bentley), than to accept that this is life/luck/nature etc and such things happened before and will happen again in the future (whether they pray or not).

many are long dead and buried while foolishly waiting for their prophet to come back and save them!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by andyanders: 12:26am On Mar 31, 2020
@mattbass, you are a man with wisdom and you have spoken well and your responses to this athiest is well stated herein. There is a supreme being and He will one day show him that there is God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by hupernikao: 12:29am On Mar 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

its about COMMON SENSE... the only solution here will come from DOCTORS and SCIENTIST as thats the people you turn to when in times of epidemic. dont be a hypocrite!

but hey, if you go out tomorrow, why dont you step out without mask and let people cough in your face, and see if your god go come and save you from A) catching the virus or B) the sound beating that police go dash you.

But really, is it that you guys don't think through and understand what you write before posting?

Please re-read what you posted above carefully yourself, and state how that justify your point.
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:32am On Mar 31, 2020
hupernikao:
But really, is it that you guys don't think through and understand what you write before posting?

Please re-read what you posted above carefully yourself, and state how that justify your point.

its written in plain ENGLISH, very easy to understand, unless you have English comprehension issue (which i cant help you with)

1 Like

Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by Fortune109: 12:53am On Mar 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

a supreme being "supposedly" creator of the earth and everything therein but that cant do shiiit about the earth ?!
BWAAAAAAAH! you guys are TRUE comedians!

it is obvious that your god is USELESS!

The greatest gift he has given humans is RATIONALITY... that's why humans are capable of inventing unimaginable things throughout history. Therefore humans are capable of solving their problems without the direct intervention of God.

Some issues are beyond human powers to handle...in such situations, he intervenes directly. Like Dinosaurs were wiped out millions of years before us( humans couldn't have made it with dinosaurs)

So if you say 'he can't do shit'...what exactly do you want him to do for you??

If your fellow man slaps you, he should send Angels to help you slap back??

If powerful nations are exploiting weaker ones, he should come down to force you to step up your game by deciding the right way for your country by electing selfless leaders who will make your country strong too??

All illnesses, plagues, epidemics at all, have it cures in the bio diversity of the world...with his gift of RATIONALITY which he has bestowed on humans, we have great scientists all over the place...then let humans make research and creat cures for all the illnesses.

He will not intervene directly...he only does that when we are overwhelmed...
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:10am On Mar 31, 2020
IlovePMB:
I taught Spain is a Christian country. Why Muslims praying there.

Who told you Christians to bow to pray to God that way?
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:20am On Mar 31, 2020
Fortune109:
The greatest gift he has given humans is RATIONALITY... that's why humans are capable of inventing unimaginable things throughout history. Therefore humans are capable of solving their problems without the direct intervention of God.

who invented these diseases then? who invented these plagues then? have you forgotten the story in your holybook of the plagues/sicknesses that your imaginary god created to save his people?! so its either your invisible god is responsible for plagues/virus/illnesses on earth or he aint... which one is it?!

Some issues are beyond human powers to handle...in such situations, he intervenes directly. Like Dinosaurs were wiped out millions of years before us( humans couldn't have made it with dinosaurs)

so ebola/HIV/Lassa fever/cancer etc that kills millions of innocent people every year is NOT beyond human power, abi?!
better yet, if this is beyond human powers then why do fools pray then?!?!?

i dont want your god to do nothing for me, i am just making you understand a very simple concept...
- if your invisible god is as mighty as you claim then he can fix all these issues on earth
- if your invisible god is as mighty as you claim, then he can get rid of the devil
- if your invisible god is as mighty as you claim then NO INNOCENT people would die from illnesses/viruses, plagues, Natural disaster OR at the hands of criminals.

... if your invisible god let all these innocent people die then this aint no god, thats the DEVIL!

everything that xtians pray for, and nothing less...your holybook does says:
Matthew 7:7-8
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

come on bro, your holybook tells you to give the other cheek na. are you that clueless about your holybook?!

If powerful nations are exploiting weaker ones, he should come down to force you to step up your game by deciding the right way for your country by electing selfless leaders who will make your country strong too??

YES!!! if thats what xtians pray for then the above shouldnt even happen...duh! your holybook does says:
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

All illness, plagues, epidemics at all have it cure in the bio diversity of the world...with his gift of RATIONALITY which he has bestowed on humans, we have great scientists all over the place...then let humans make research and creat cures for all the illnesses.

what about the millions of innocent people who PRAY everyday to be saved from these plagues/illnesses/epidemic etc...are you saying that they are collateral damage, while your holybook stipulates that....
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

He will not intervene directly...he only does that when we are overwhelmed.

is millions of innocent people dying of cancer/HIV/ebola/lassa fever etc SINCE BIBLICAL TIMES overwhelming enough?
is millions of innocent people dying from natural disaster FOR CENTURIES overwhelming enough?
is millions of innocent people dying at the hand of criminals FOR CENTURIES overwhelming enough?
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:22am On Mar 31, 2020
Where gay marriage and other abominations are welcomed,why won't you be punished tongue
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:23am On Mar 31, 2020
IlovePMB:
I taught Spain is a Christian country. Why Muslims praying there.
I don't understand your question
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by Yankee101: 1:25am On Mar 31, 2020
Every single city will turn to God.

EVERY!
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by psalmistkakah(m): 1:54am On Mar 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

its about COMMON SENSE... the only solution here will come from DOCTORS and SCIENTIST as thats the people you turn to when in times of epidemic. dont be a hypocrite!

but hey, if you go out tomorrow, why dont you step out without mask and let people cough in your face, and see if your god go come and save you from A) catching the virus or B) the sound beating that police go dash you.
Is God that give knowledge..
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by Kingspin(m): 2:22am On Mar 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

with all due respect YOU and YOUR DEMON GOD CAN GO HUG A HOLY TRANSFORMER!!!!

With all due respect to other people.

Belief in whatever you care about but leave others to their own beliefs and whatever they care.

The word belief is a universal one. People can choose whatsoever including you.

What I know for sure is that every human being born on this planet belongs/belief in one thing or another.

Automatically that is your own God, god. Full Stop�
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:27am On Mar 31, 2020
Kingspin:
With all due respect to other people.
Belief in whatever you care about but leave others to their own beliefs and whatever they care.

its called AN OPINION, and just like an butthole, everybody has one!
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by psalmistkakah(m): 2:30am On Mar 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

so let me get this straight:
your almighty god that "supposedly" created the earth and the sun and everything within that same earth...is NOT responsible for the diseases/natural disaster/illnesses/hunger/suffering/death of innocent people etc on that same earth.... but, if you pray hard enough, he will give wisdom to the doctors and scientist to find a cure for COVID-19....really?! what about the cure for HIV? what about the cure for LASSA FEVER? what about EBOLA? what about CANCER? is your invisible god in the sky such an EVIL DEMON that it is willing to let millions of innocent people die each and every year?!?!?
Sin of mankind, if I were God, I would have ended this world long time ago, God created this Earth with the intention for mankind to live without any issue, but Adam and Eve brought sin disobeying God's instructions. So God allow plague so that we can return back to Him, read old testament and see how God allow the defeat of Israelites and also deliver them by using his prophets. Am sure God will still makes use of human to find solutions to this plague, definitely there will be casualties, so that will can learn and acknowledge Him. U talk of other ailments they are deadly but it does not spread like Covid 19 which is manageable and some can live with it till old age. So this is act of God that you will find difficult to understand but God has a reason for doing His thing.
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by Openbusiness: 3:06am On Mar 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
deluded people!!! they should praise doctors and hope that scientists find a cure soon, yeah!
Don't be a mumu, God is the best doctor and greatest scientist the world has ever seen.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by edo3(m): 3:20am On Mar 31, 2020
Help is already on our way from God,, by 10am in d morning,, cure will be announced.. So sayeth d LORD of all flesh..

Let d world rejoice,, help is coming today by 10am.. Believe!!!
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by Funaki: 6:06am On Mar 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

so let me get this straight:

They've not prayed hard enough for those cures.

Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by femi4: 6:49am On Mar 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
deluded people!!! they should praise doctors and hope that scientists find a cure soon, yeah!
Don't worry, you ll soon join them when it hits you really bad. They were once like you
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by orisa37: 6:57am On Mar 31, 2020
Father forgive Spain, Italy, Iran etcetera.
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by Emexicoman(m): 7:07am On Mar 31, 2020
donbachi:
GOD will show u something in ur dream 2nite,dat will shock u.
na lie grin tongue
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by viccipedia: 7:08am On Mar 31, 2020
Fortune109:

All illnesses, plagues, epidemics at all, have it cures in the bio diversity of the world...with his gift of RATIONALITY which he has bestowed on humans, we have great scientists all over the place...then let humans make research and creat cures for all the illnesses.

He will not intervene directly...he only does that when we are overwhelmed...
If animals and trees were to write about humans, what do you think their story would look like?
Re: Breaking: People In Spain Cry To God For Forgiveness, As Corona Dead Increases by HMarshal(m): 7:12am On Mar 31, 2020
sammyj:
You turn to the almighty God when the doctors and scientists have failed you and this is what I see in this video!! cool

He can't interpret the video.its ok too,God has plans for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aregbesola Promises To Pay Workers Before June Ends - Punch / Buhari Pampering Corrupt Politicians – Tunji Braithwaite / Rivers Re-run: Police Panel Recovers N111m From INEC Officials- SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.