Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Street Shops Not Included In Markets Shutdowns – Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Street Shops Not Included In Markets Shutdowns – Police (50828 Views)

Diesel Price Hits N950/Litre, Manufacturers Fear Shutdowns, Job Losses / Why Atiku’s Picture Was Not Included On PDP Branded Vehicles – Makinde / Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Street Shops Not Included In Markets Shutdowns – Police by luluman: 8:55am On Mar 31, 2020
Opexzy:

What should now be so?.... Lock everywhere and deny we that we need kuli kuli to drink our Gari access abi... grin grin

Watch how some policemen will flaunt this order knowingly.
I hope the search for your kulic kulic will not Infect you.
Re: Street Shops Not Included In Markets Shutdowns – Police by luluman: 8:56am On Mar 31, 2020
Pierced:

Only people that render essential services is to be allowed to operate.....so as to contain the spread.

If one infected person goes to make her hair at a particular shop......there is a possibility that every other person that goes to that shop also gets infected.....and then the virus keeps spreading among the occupants of the streets.
That's true, and the aim would have been defeated.
Re: Street Shops Not Included In Markets Shutdowns – Police by Kylekent59: 8:56am On Mar 31, 2020
Wallade:

Oh shut up!

Sorry sir, please don't be upset.

Good morning sir
Re: Street Shops Not Included In Markets Shutdowns – Police by DJInfluence: 9:05am On Mar 31, 2020
While i agree that shops in streets should remain open, it makes no sense for Hairdressing salon to open. There is lot of contact between the client and the hairdresser/barber. They need to rethink this one pls.
Re: Street Shops Not Included In Markets Shutdowns – Police by Niceguy24: 9:55am On Mar 31, 2020
Pierced:
This should not be so.
For why?
Re: Street Shops Not Included In Markets Shutdowns – Police by armadeo(m): 10:16am On Mar 31, 2020
thesolutions:
The police are keeping cool in my area. It is soldiers that are harrassing people and extorting money from them. Even provision stores, barbing saloon and mini shops are not left out. They will catch their victim, take them to sector 8 and give them serious whipping and release them later after paying a Ransom between 5k to 10k depending on what they call gravity of your offence.

The guys are thieves in military uniforms.

Which area?
Re: Street Shops Not Included In Markets Shutdowns – Police by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 31, 2020
� believe at readers risk
Re: Street Shops Not Included In Markets Shutdowns – Police by Tapout(m): 10:27am On Mar 31, 2020
dedeorji:
That's the way it should be.
Kudos to them.

ofcos, they are aware they can't just shutdown a commercial hub of Nigeria.
Re: Street Shops Not Included In Markets Shutdowns – Police by thesolutions(m): 10:42am On Mar 31, 2020
armadeo:

Which area?
Mangu. Plateau State.
But you ain't military. You want to debate if it is true or false or you want to take it up.
Re: Street Shops Not Included In Markets Shutdowns – Police by sofiscatedmoron: 10:55am On Mar 31, 2020
Street beer parlour nko
Re: Street Shops Not Included In Markets Shutdowns – Police by jaxxy(m): 11:12am On Mar 31, 2020
RichDad1:
The major lockdown should be large gatherings and interstate movements.

Many Small gatherings create large gatherings. There shud be no gatherings whatsoever.
Re: Street Shops Not Included In Markets Shutdowns – Police by Advancedman(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2020
Pierced:

I tire.....I am even scared of going to the salon.

Afro isn't a crime for this period.
Re: Street Shops Not Included In Markets Shutdowns – Police by mail95: 11:36am On Mar 31, 2020
The social distancing rule is being sabotaged due to ignorance. The number of people in a place should be defined with respect to the size of the space. A small beauty salon or shop or anywhere whatsoever with ten people is already overcrowded and the people in them cannot be distanced enough. The rule should be further clarified otherwise it is not protective and will rather foster the spread of corona virus.
Re: Street Shops Not Included In Markets Shutdowns – Police by olamakinde(m): 11:37am On Mar 31, 2020
seunlayi:
This is not a good move or adjustment from the police. But it will be safer to just suspend all transactions with the street sellers for now because many of them can be careless and start spreading this virus around. An infected seller can infect every household in the street. Better to just be on your own at this time. A meal a day while you sit at home during lockdown of 2 weeks can keep one going.... A word for the wise.
mumu talk
Re: Street Shops Not Included In Markets Shutdowns – Police by armadeo(m): 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
thesolutions:

Mangu. Plateau State.
But you ain't military. You want to debate if it is true or false or you want to take it up.

Nope I just want to be sure it's not my area cos I wanna make quick law breaking runs.

Make dem no add me for news
Re: Street Shops Not Included In Markets Shutdowns – Police by Dollabiz: 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
smiley
Re: Street Shops Not Included In Markets Shutdowns – Police by Cypron(m): 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
Thumbs Up to the honourable commissioner of police for coming up with such a decision.
Re: Street Shops Not Included In Markets Shutdowns – Police by wirinet(m): 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
Cypron:
Thumbs Up to the honourable commissioner of police for coming up with such a decision.
Any you think a honourable commissioner of police can override the command of the commander of chief.
Re: Street Shops Not Included In Markets Shutdowns – Police by Titugirl(f): 1:23am On Apr 01, 2020
Someone should tell wike to take a cue from Lagos state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today / Zara John: "I Miss My Boko Haram Husband Who Impregnated Me" / Labour Party Meeting In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.