Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,821 members, 7,851,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

She Want To Cancel Weeding For Next Month Because He Drinks. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Want To Cancel Weeding For Next Month Because He Drinks. (1163 Views)

Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month / Just Few Hours To Her Weeding She Had Sex With Her Husband's Driver / Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Want To Cancel Weeding For Next Month Because He Drinks. by ADUNOKIKI(f): 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2010
Nairalanders, A member of my family introduced a lady in her office to a guy based in Germany that is closed to her younger brother. This guy and the lady got talking they love each other, so they claimed. The guy came to Nigeria this month and the weeding is fixed for the first week January.
Now the lady is saying the weeding is likely not to hold because she realized the guy smoke and drinks.
Should my family member tell her to go ahead and cancel if she want or should we stay out of it.
Re: She Want To Cancel Weeding For Next Month Because He Drinks. by Coolabbie: 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2010
She shud postpone the weeding wedding until she has her feeling sorted out. 4rm d luk of tings it all seem 2 be moving fast. If her problem is about his vices den let her talk 2 her prospective husband & tell him she doesnt lyk it. Both can figure out a way 2 stop it after all it aint cancer.
Re: She Want To Cancel Weeding For Next Month Because He Drinks. by kokoye(m): 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2010
He will surely continue after the wedding.

If the lady is serious about not wanting a smoker / drinker, they need to go their separate ways.

Simple.
Re: She Want To Cancel Weeding For Next Month Because He Drinks. by iwakunbaba: 7:00am On Dec 30, 2010
pls d lady should just quit with immediate effect. she should not take to what she hates or else she would remain unhappy ever after.
Re: She Want To Cancel Weeding For Next Month Because He Drinks. by freecocoa(f): 8:39am On Dec 30, 2010
How can she agree to marry someone she's never met?well since she doesn't want a man who does those things,its best she quits,come to think of it,whats the guarantee that he would stop if she talks to him,she doesn't even know how long he's been doing it and as we all know habits die hard.its her call anyways she should think hard and deep before making her decision.
Re: She Want To Cancel Weeding For Next Month Because He Drinks. by dbigrod(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2010
She shld quit d relationship. Truth is guys that drink and smoke womanise too.there is no need for girl to advice him to stop cos d dude wil stop until after d wedding.besides most smokers can't quit smoking easily.it takes years.
Re: She Want To Cancel Weeding For Next Month Because He Drinks. by md4real(m): 10:02am On Dec 30, 2010
First my observation, is somebody here desperate for marriage or an already made guy? How can you not even know your before to the extend that you only got to discover his drinking and smoking habit some weeks to the wedding? Well, i suggest she bails out before she is turned into a punching bag.
Re: She Want To Cancel Weeding For Next Month Because He Drinks. by Onchedu(m): 10:57am On Dec 30, 2010
possibly there is aNothern reason she's calling it off; maybe it wouldn't sound as logical as his indulgence in consumption of harmful substances.
Anyway, they are not married yet so anything is still possible. If she's not down, she's not down.
Re: She Want To Cancel Weeding For Next Month Because He Drinks. by deniyor: 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2010
Good idea to breakup. For some people, smoking and / or drinking is a deal breaker. It also goes to show the lady has no idea what love is. She is getting married to a guy she barely knows. She wouldn't find it easy to do so if she loves the guy and would hv accepted him for his good, bad and ugly side.
Re: She Want To Cancel Weeding For Next Month Because He Drinks. by ADUNOKIKI(f): 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2010
@ All, thanks for the response i am grateful and glad to you all. As for the lady they have been introduced to each other prior to December this month, and they do communicate on phone and i guess online too. So when she complained to the guy about smoking and drinking, he got annoyed and said that he is not using her money to smoke and drink. She claim he even brought some Cigar to Nigeria from Germany.
Re: She Want To Cancel Weeding For Next Month Because He Drinks. by ebonyvibe(f): 1:27am On Dec 31, 2010
She needs to leave ASAP
Re: She Want To Cancel Weeding For Next Month Because He Drinks. by omega25red(m): 1:47am On Dec 31, 2010
if drinking and somoking is a deal breaker for her tell her to leave because a person who drinks needles to say smoke will not stop it overnight.

By the way why did she agree to marry somone she didnt really know? i say that because even if you dont know a persons secrets you will know they smoke
Re: She Want To Cancel Weeding For Next Month Because He Drinks. by Busta(f): 1:54am On Dec 31, 2010
No Offense, but these are all the questions she should have asked him before she agreed to marry him. If they been talking for a while, she should have taken her time to know him better and what she wants and don't want, likes and dislikes . . . isn't that what folks talk about when they dating/communicating? If he had lied to her about that, then that is a whole different issue.

than again, she ain't comfortable with it, and she can't talk him to quit then Cancel the Wedding.
Re: She Want To Cancel Weeding For Next Month Because He Drinks. by Wumine(f): 1:56am On Dec 31, 2010
Maybe there is more to it than she is saying. Of course she should cancel the wedding if she so wishes. Shebi she is the person that will live with him, so call it off abeg! A broken relationship is still better than a broken marriage o!
Re: She Want To Cancel Weeding For Next Month Because He Drinks. by adamse(f): 1:58am On Dec 31, 2010
she should run now so that she wouldn't ''run''.the guy said is he using her money to buy cigars, am i ryt? i smell trouble!
if she is thinking of talking him out of his vices, then fixing a later date, she is on a long thing!! she should just quit the relationship. a bad foundation i think, not good!
Re: She Want To Cancel Weeding For Next Month Because He Drinks. by 190: 2:15am On Dec 31, 2010
now i see why coolababe said weeding,

poster tell her 2 go ahead with the marriage

most peeps abroad smoke or drink or do both,

besides your subject is weeding not wedding!! grin grin grin
Re: She Want To Cancel Weeding For Next Month Because He Drinks. by Nobody: 2:16am On Dec 31, 2010
LMFAO! poster was HIGH! lol. grin grin
Re: She Want To Cancel Weeding For Next Month Because He Drinks. by Spclst900: 7:49am On Dec 31, 2010
Marriage these days
Re: She Want To Cancel Weeding For Next Month Because He Drinks. by tpia1: 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2010
^^not easy.

how do you know what you're really getting.
Re: She Want To Cancel Weeding For Next Month Because He Drinks. by HTownEve(f): 12:32am On Jan 06, 2011
grin I am sorry, the weeding part is hilarious. 
Maybe he is smoking weed and getting stoned all day. 

Then
190:

now i see why coolababe said weeding,

poster tell her 2 go ahead with the marriage

most peeps abroad smoke or drink or do both,

besides your subject is weeding not wedding!! grin grin grin

LMAO

(1) (Reply)

Why? Men No Longer Have Respect For Ladies / The Girl I Want To Marry Want Me Off the Mtn Free Magic For A Friend Of Hers / Would You Go This Length For A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.