Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Should i Go And Ask For Her Forgiveness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should i Go And Ask For Her Forgiveness (1115 Views)

Trouble In Paradise? Jackye Madu’s Boyfriend Pleads For Her Forgiveness / My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK / Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should i Go And Ask For Her Forgiveness by chuksemeka30(m): 3:18am On Mar 31, 2020
Hello friends, pls I need your contribution on this. I wronged my girl since three months we have not been in touch but yesterday we started talking. Her family too I wronged them because she brought me home to be with them and my the first guy in her life.

I want to get a gift for her mum on 5th April which is her birthday and ask for forgiveness from them and move on for I truly love her so much. I want her back into my life
Re: Should i Go And Ask For Her Forgiveness by dawnomike(m): 3:59am On Mar 31, 2020
Sometimes, apologies by a man is not a sign of weakness but a sign that you ate responsible for your wrongs and sincerely ready to make amends! Go ahead and appologize since you've also admitted you wronged them all.
In fact, do not wait till April 5 before you do that!!!
Re: Should i Go And Ask For Her Forgiveness by Nobody: 4:01am On Mar 31, 2020
hope u didnt sleep with her younger sister cos if thats what u did to offend her i suggest u just walk away cheesy
Re: Should i Go And Ask For Her Forgiveness by Nobody: 4:13am On Mar 31, 2020
What is your offense?

1 Like

Re: Should i Go And Ask For Her Forgiveness by SavageResponse(m): 4:16am On Mar 31, 2020
chuksemeka30:
Hello friends, pls I need your contribution on this. I wronged my girl since three months we have not been in touch but yesterday we started talking. Her family too I wronged them because she brought me home to be with them and my the first guy in her life.

I want to get a gift for her mum on 5th April which is her birthday and ask for forgiveness from them and move on for I truly love her so much. I want her back into my life

It appears you committed a grave offence
Re: Should i Go And Ask For Her Forgiveness by jeff1607(m): 4:57am On Mar 31, 2020
can't believe this
A man seeking permission from a public forum to fix his relationship?

1 Like

Re: Should i Go And Ask For Her Forgiveness by Allexey(f): 5:08am On Mar 31, 2020
1)You didn't tell us what wrong you did exactly
2) you want peoples approval weda to beg or not
I mean common,you are a man right?

1 Like

Re: Should i Go And Ask For Her Forgiveness by Olunmercy56(f): 5:10am On Mar 31, 2020
You can call her father or mother first, then apologize, buy cake, drinks and maybe beautiful frame for the birthday..
Re: Should i Go And Ask For Her Forgiveness by Zuorom: 5:33am On Mar 31, 2020
What exactly did you do
Re: Should i Go And Ask For Her Forgiveness by lordweezy(m): 5:37am On Mar 31, 2020
Maybe guyman was tested by the babe with the junior sister and the family caught him trying to dingle, so he needs advise to how to do it. Me am just watching oooo
Re: Should i Go And Ask For Her Forgiveness by AhlexOfficial(m): 5:44am On Mar 31, 2020
Allexey:
1)
Hello Allexey, How you doing? Love your moniker.
Re: Should i Go And Ask For Her Forgiveness by Allexey(f): 6:20am On Mar 31, 2020
AhlexOfficial:

Hello Allexey, How you doing? Love your moniker.

Awwwnn...I'm fine thanks
Re: Should i Go And Ask For Her Forgiveness by AhlexOfficial(m): 6:28am On Mar 31, 2020
Allexey:

Awwwnn...I'm fine thanks
You welcome dear!
Do have a nice day!

Re: Should i Go And Ask For Her Forgiveness by femi4: 7:18am On Mar 31, 2020
chuksemeka30:

It took you three months to realize that and you want to wait till her mother's birthday before you show that you are truly sorry. Why wait that long, the earlier,! the better
Re: Should i Go And Ask For Her Forgiveness by Homeboiy: 7:32am On Mar 31, 2020
You have not said anything
Re: Should i Go And Ask For Her Forgiveness by stanliwise(m): 9:01am On Mar 31, 2020
chuksemeka30:

Don’t apologies like your life and survival depends on their acceptance. Apologies for the wrong you did. Infact your actions of humbleness will do 70% work for you, the talk is just to make a contract. While apologizing don’t give people the wrong impression.

BTW how did you even wrong them. I am suspecting you

(1) (Reply)

21-year-old Meat Seller Arrested For Allegedly Raping An 8-year-old Girl In FCT / I Need A Friend With Benefit In Owerri / I Want To Settle Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.