Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Attention To My Fellow Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention To My Fellow Nigerians (242 Views)

Back To Nairaland After A Long While With Good News For Fellow Nigerians / Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier / My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention To My Fellow Nigerians by Francisayo(m): 7:47am On Mar 31, 2020
Nigerians, I really want us to quit our personal hatred for this man (President Muhammadu Buhari) and examine things objectively and not the usual subjective and biased ways we see things. Each time he speaks, virtually everyone deviate from the crux of the matter and engage in critical analysis which spews our hate for his person.

Let's all be realistic, this man didn't create the Nigerian problems and you can't expect him to take them away, like you think he is Mohammed or Jesus?, let's be objective and stop joining the bandwagon that only see faults in all he does.

I am not saying he is a saint, but please cut the man some slacks. He won't talk, you guys will complain, he will talk again you guys will criticize, what exactly do you people want, no man is an island, I bet you guys will appreciate the man when he leaves office.

Nigerians are the major problems of this country. It all starts from the minutest of things we do in our small circle and it is from our midsts that those who eventually rule this country comes from, those who are carrying the mindset that they have to settle family and friends once they gain access to a political appointment or power.

Let's all deal with the scales in our eyes before we begin to point accusing fingers at others. Nobody is exempted from the cause and effects of the Nigerian problems so let's all own up to responsibility and find a viable way out of this problems.

It's amazing how some of us just criticise without proffering solutions to the problems raised. And some of you only think in the micro sense forgetting that Nigeria is a macro organ. Let's support each other because that is the only way we can piece together this jigsaw puzzle that has proved difficult for a while now. Thanks for reading.
Re: Attention To My Fellow Nigerians by nagastat: 8:02am On Mar 31, 2020
Tell them.
The annoying thing is that these folks would cook up lies by themselves to be believed by themselves
Re: Attention To My Fellow Nigerians by philo04(m): 8:08am On Mar 31, 2020
Yea u r right
Re: Attention To My Fellow Nigerians by philo04(m): 8:09am On Mar 31, 2020
You are right....they will miss him after leaving office...Buhari meant well just that he deh confused
Re: Attention To My Fellow Nigerians by Anijay1212(m): 8:51am On Mar 31, 2020
We are a country of cynical hypocrites who only condem others because we desperatly want a chance to also dip our filthy hands in our collective pie without the slightest care for the next person.
Re: Attention To My Fellow Nigerians by RussianKGB: 9:20am On Mar 31, 2020
Mtchewwwwww!!!

1 Like

Re: Attention To My Fellow Nigerians by overall90: 9:43am On Mar 31, 2020
Tell that to victims of herdsmen massacre.
a president who have openly supported Fulani herdsmen killing people because of tribal sentiments.
a president who have elevated nepotism to a very dangerous level without any shame.
make we hear word abeg.

1 Like

Re: Attention To My Fellow Nigerians by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:44am On Mar 31, 2020
Mtchewwwww

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Missing APC Fine Boy? / My Confession Ala 2015 Election / Group Lauds Pastor Adeboye’s Donation Of 20m To Osun State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.