Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year (3770 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Explosive Insights Into Current World Events / Major World Religions, And Their View On The Afterlife. / We Must Monitor The Nation Of Israel If We Want To Know When Rapture Will Occur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year by donnie(m): 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
This is not a prophecy as these events have already been scheduled with dates fixed and they are also written about in Scripture.

1. Pope Francis will invite all world leaders (youths, politics, religion, entertainment etc) to the Vatican this May 14th for Laodato Si. It is disguised as an Education program for the people of the world. They will sign a pact for the preservation of this world which (if you've noticed) they now call "our common home." They will propose the observance of SUNDAY REST as a solution to climate change and sign a pact to this effect. Pope Francis will unite the whole world. smiley

2. Shortly after, this same year, All religious leaders will gather to sign a pact for unity/ friendship across all religions. ISRAEL, BEHOLD THE FALSE PROPHET OF REVELATION 13. I can imagine silly Christians saying "hmm..., god forbid, I bind and cast". Did you bind and cast idolatry and all the pagan practices the Catholics gave you? e.g. Sunday Shabbat, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, Valentine etc? Did you bother to check those things in scripture? You are all Catholics... Rome is the mother and you are all her children. Even Islam is a product of the Roman Church. The Charismatic, but demonic-looking Kenneth Copeland, a protestant preacher, is also a major driver of this one world religion. Remember the scriptures never said the majority will be saved. It said "wide is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many on it". In short, don't worry, wait for orders from your priest, Imam or pastor. Sebi I'm a heretic? Continue with your religion.

A WORD OF ADVICE...
Get out of Religion now, whether Christianity, Islam or African science (Voodoo/juju), they are all from Satan. YAH never gave us Israel a religion, He gave us laws. Return to YAH and keep his commandments. Only he can save. MESSIAH was not a white lawless man who broke the Shabbat. He was a black Bantu brother; a keeper and teacher of the law. The true Israelites are in Sub-Saharan Africa. REPENT return to His commandments and answer his call to identify as His chosen people, before it is too late!

#AwakeOIsrael

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year by Emancipator001: 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
God's word is infallible.
In due time, the prophecy will speak for itself

2 Likes

Re: 2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year by Professorcplus(m): 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
@donnie. Your posts between 2009-2011 shows you are not knowledgeable compared to now. Let me say you are an erudite Christian Now. I would love to get more enlightened Sir.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year by Righteousness89(m): 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
donnie:
This is not a prophecy as these events have already been scheduled with dates fixed and they are also written about in Scripture.

1. Pope Francis will invite all world leaders (youths, politics, religion, entertainment etc) to the Vatican this May 14th for Laodato Si. It is disguised as an Education program for the people of the world. They will sign a pact for the preservation of this world which (if you've noticed) they now call "our common home." They will propose the observance of SUNDAY REST as a solution to climate change and sign a pact to this effect. Pope Francis will unite the whole world. smiley

2. Shortly after, this same year, All religious leaders will gather to sign a pact for unity/ friendship across religions. ISRAEL, BEHOLD THE FALSE PROPHET OF REVELATION 13. I can imagine silly Christians saying "hmm..., god forbid, I bind and cast". Did you bind and cast idolatry and all the pagan practices the Catholics gave you? e.g. Sunday Shabbat, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, Valentine etc? Did you bother to check those things in scripture? You are all Catholics... Rome is the mother and you are all her children. Even the Charismatic, but demonic-looking Kenneth Copeland, a protestant preacher, is a major driver of this one world religion. Remember the scriptures never said the majority will be saved. It said "wide is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many on it". In short, don't worry, wait for orders from your priest, Imam or pastor. Sebi I'm a heretic? Continue with your religion.

A WORD OF ADVICE...
Get out of Religion now, whether Christianity, Islam or traditional religion, they are all from Satan. Return to YAH and keep his commandments. Only he can save. MESSIAH was not a white lawless man who broke the Shabbat. He was a black Bantu brother; a keeper and teacher of the law. The true Israelites are in Sub-Saharan Africa. REPENT return to the commandments and answer his call to identify as His chosen people, before it is too late!

My Brother, you seem to have a knowledge of GOD and the times we are in but you also seem to be Confused!

I and you or anyone alive today have not seen GOD Neither do we know what he looks like so the talk of black or white has nothing to do with Salvation.. JESUS CHRIST has paid the price for our salvation, all we need to do is to Accept Him.

Acts 11:26
And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch. They were called Christians I believe is because they saw The person of JESUS CHRIST in them..

Having said that, this Generation have displayed a Misconception of Being a Christian.. you se and Hear people who claim to be Christians but yet you don't see JESUS in them.. which is not supposed to be..

A Christian is not a Sinner and a Sinner is Not a Christian.

Being a Christian by Religion without ACCEPTING JESUS CHRIST as LORD and SAVIOR and Living a life free from sin takes you no where..

What Guarantees Eternal Life is Accepting JESUS CHRIST. HE is the Only way to Eternal. There is No other way!

I Salute your knowledge of knowing the Coming events organized by the pope. He Calls it the Global Peace pact (May 14, 2020) . Invitations has been sent out since September Last year to Leaders of Nations. The pope who I believe is False Prophet of the antichrist of Revelation 13 has been going about his work . Decieving Nations and people. Even the antichrist is known already . He just waiting for his time..

Let's Preach JESUS CHRIST! HE Alone is the Way to Salvation

7 Likes

Re: 2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year by donnie(m): 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother, you seem to have a knowledge of GOD and the times we are in but you also seem to be Confused!

I and you or anyone alive today have not seen GOD Neither do we know what he looks like so the talk of black or white has nothing to do with Salvation.. JESUS CHRIST has paid the price for our salvation, all we need to do is to Accept Him.

And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch. They were called Christians I believe is because they saw The person of JESUS CHRIST in them..

Having said that, this Generation have displayed a Misconception of Being a Christian.. you se and Hear people who claim to be Christians but yet you don't see JESUS in them.. which is not supposed to be..

Being a Christian by Religion without ACCEPTING JESUS CHRIST as LORD and SAVIOR and Living a life free from sin takes you no where..

What Guarantees Eternal Life is Accepting JESUS CHRIST. HE is the Only way to Eternal. There is No other way!

I Salute your knowledge of knowing the Coming events organized by the pope. He Calls it the Global Peace pact (May 14, 2020) . Invitations has been sent out since September Last year to Leaders of Nations. The pope who I believe is False Prophet of the antichrist of Revelation 13 has been going about his work . Decieving Nations and people. Even the antichrist is known already . He just waiting for his time..

The followers of the Messiah were not Christians... the Hebrew Word translated in Acts 26:28 as Christian is actually Mashiachym. Meaning followers of the MASHIYAH or MASHIACH (Messiah).

The Word Christ has its origin in Paganism. The followers of the greek god Cerapis were called Christus. And there were Christians around even before Messiah was born. Those who called them Christians at Antioch were pagans, and they did so mockingly.

You and your pastors are confused and on your way to hell, REPENT!

3 Likes

Re: 2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year by Righteousness89(m): 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
donnie:

The followers of the Messiah were not Christians... the Hebrew Word translated there as Christian is actually mashiachym. Meaning followers of the MASHIYAH (Messiah). Those who called them Christians were pagans, and they did so mockingly.

The Word Christ has its origin in Paganism. The followers of the greek god Cerapis were called Chrsitus. And there were Christians around even before Messiah was born. You and your pastors are confused and on your way to hell, REPENT!

You and I are not Physical Isrealites neither are we Physical Hebrews.,

The Holy Bible you and I have today which is the word of GOD all over the world says the Disciples of JESUS CHRIST were first called Christians in Antioch..

I don't Argue Bible , I obey and Follow the Bible.

If u say otherwise, Good for you! Rapture will Tell
Re: 2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year by donnie(m): 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

You and I are Physical Isrealites neither are we Physical Hebrews.,

The Holy Bible you and I have today which is the word of GOD all over the world says the Disciples of JESUS CHRIST were first called Christians in Antioch..

In your mind Messiah and apostles spoke English ba. If you know the corruption and mistranslations in that English bible you carry around enh. Please someone more knowledgeable should talk to me.

You don't even follow bible. And what stupid rapture are you talking about? We will go through this tribulation you hear... Your pastor lied to you.
When Messiah returns, then we will be changed and caught up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year by donnie(m): 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

You and I are Physical Isrealites neither are we Physical Hebrews.,

Nonsense. You are worshipping a European idol. I know what he looked like because he was my blood brother. Jacob is our father.

1 Like

Re: 2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year by Righteousness89(m): 2:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
donnie:

In your mind Messiah and apostles spoke English ba. If you know the corruption and mistranslations in that English bible you carry around enh. Please someone more knowledgeable should talk to me.

You don't even follow bible

GOD IS NOT an author of Confusion!

Get a copy of the King James Bible!

That's all you need..

You are not a Physical Isrealites neither are you a Physical Hebrew..

The Isrealites have a special dealing with GOD and he will treat them accordingly..

It's their Unbelif that has Made us to believe in JESUS...

At the time appointed, they will come to Believe..

GOD ALMIGHTY has his plans and purpose for us as Gentiles.. let's stick to that, so you don't run out from GOD'S plan for you

2 Likes

Re: 2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year by donnie(m): 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

That's all you need..

The Isrealites have a special dealing with GOD and he will treat them accordingly..

GOD ALMIGHTY has his plans and purpose for us as Gentiles.. let's stick to that, so you don't run out from GOD'S plan for you

You are simply brainwashed.

Go through my threads and cure yourself.

Your eye will soon clear.

I challenge you to use scripture to prove the things you are saying. Prove that I am not an Israelite or that Jesus was a white man.
Who told you King James is all you need. Please don't let me give you bible history. Going by the man's character alone, I won't touch that bible.
But I use it because the Spirit breathes on me.
Re: 2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year by Righteousness89(m): 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
donnie:

You don't even follow bible. And what stupid rapture are you talking about? We will go through this tribulation you hear... Your pastor lied to you.
When Messiah returns, then we will be changed and caught up.

@ Bold is the Problem with you Sir..

Perilous Times have been for a while now.

The GREAT TRIBULATION IS NOT FOR THE SAINTS WHO HAVE ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST and whose names are in the book of life..

That is the Reason the antichrist, New World order and all that are yet to Operate officially..

They have their time.. Their time is after the RAPTURE! Don't be Deceived!

The Rapture is the Event Holding them...

Dont be a False Prophet! JESUS IS COMING! Get Prepared!!
Re: 2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year by Righteousness89(m): 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
donnie:

You are simply brainwashed.

Go through my threads and cure yourself.

Your eye will soon clear.

I challenge you to use scripture to prove the things you are saying. Prove that I am not an Israelite or that Jesus was a white man.
Who told you King James is all you need. Please don't let me give you bible history. Going by the man's character alone, I won't touch that bible.
But I use it because the Spirit breathes on me.
You have No Bible history!

The Holy Bible Never has anything about JESUS CHRIST being Black or white! From Genesis to Revelation has nothing about that!

GOD IS A SPIRIT and those that Worship Him worship Him in Spirit and in Truth!

Quit all these Gibberish! They will take u no where!

1 Like

Re: 2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year by Righteousness89(m): 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
donnie:

Nonsense. You are worshipping a European idol. I know what he looked like because he was my blood brother. Jacob is our father.
By their Fruits you shall know them..

Son of Jacob well done!!

1 Like

Re: 2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year by donnie(m): 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

The GREAT TRIBULATION IS NOT FOR THE SAINTS WHO HAVE ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST and whose names are in the book of life..

That is the Reason the antichrist, New World order and all that are yet to Operate officially..

My friend shut up. I preached that useless message for more than 20 years.
How many of the pastors you are following warned you of the things happening now? I warned and they were telling me this nonsense you are speaking and calling me names, until GBAM, they are now quiet. Its minions like you that don't know what the time is saying.

Blind leaders of the blind. Now you talk about pretribulation rapture because pastor said so. You're bewitched.
The powers that be are here already, you say rapture is holding them grin grin grin grin
Sebi your pastor said it is the church holding them.

That WOF doctrine is a FAT LIE.

Let me help you, the one who stands for us children of Israel is Michael. He is the one holding back the AntiMashiYah (AntiChrist) until bewitched Israelites like you wake up. That's the mercy of YAH, but its about to elapse and you're here repeating the same trash lies.

Daniel 12:1
"At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then..."
Re: 2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year by donnie(m): 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

The Holy Bible Never has anything about JESUS CHRIST being Black or white! From Genesis to Revelation has nothing about that!

Revelation 1
14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

bloody liar!

1 Like

Re: 2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year by donnie(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

Solomon and Messiah were both Israelites from the tribe of Judah

Song of Solomon 1:5
I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

You brainwashed idol worshipper.

Re: 2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year by MusicSots: 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

My brother, you don't know what time it is. You are not informed at all. Someone is opening your eyes to what is happening but you keep arguing blindly. May Jah help you.

1 Like

Re: 2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year by donnie(m): 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

You bewitched worshippers and followers of the Roman church, Mystery Babylon.
Repent now and come out of her and be not partaker of her sins!

1 Share

Re: 2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year by iamdannyfc(m): 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
donnie:

That WOF doctrine is a FAT LIE.

Wow, coincidentally i'm currently reading a thread by sirjohn posted years ago.

Therein you were supporting WOF, truly we need to seek the truth,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year by donnie(m): 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
iamdannyfc:
Wow, coincidentally i'm currently reading a thread by sirjohn posted years ago.

Therein you were supporting WOF, truly we need to seek the truth,

grin All praises to YAH for opening my eyes.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

You and I are not Physical Isrealites neither are we Physical Hebrews.,

You are not getting the point he’s making...in translation of the Bible from the original language, misrepresentations were made. For example the Messiah’s name can never be ‘Jesus’ by translation. Go and dig it out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year by MusicSots: 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

Please, who's the antichrist?
Re: 2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year by Righteousness89(m): 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
MusicSots:

Please, who's the antichrist?

Things point to ex-Us President Obama
Re: 2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

That's all you need..

The name ‘God’ has pagan origin. He revealed is true name yet you guys don’t call him by his true name...how do you expect your prayers to get answered when you pray in the name of ‘God’’.

Let me illustrate something to you...Ayo, Amaka in translation mean...Joy and Beauty respectively but does Yahweh translate to God?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year by Righteousness89(m): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
Blainz:

You are not getting the point he’s making...in translation of the Bible from the original language, misrepresentations were made. For example the Messiah’s name can never be ‘Jesus’ by translation. Go and dig it out.

My Brother leave all those disputes! And be careful of what your Tongue says!

GOD ALMIGHTY IS MY GOD!

The Name of JESUS has worked for you?

The Name of JESUS has it worked for others?

I don't care about all that Translation and all That..

What we have as our Guide is The Holy Bible..

And that's what we are to Follow!
Re: 2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year by Righteousness89(m): 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
donnie:

Revelation 1
14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

bloody liar!

You are not different from the anti christ.. you have been Possessed by the His Spirit..

May GOD ALMIGHTY DELIVER YOU BEFORE ITS LATE..

2 Likes

Re: 2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year by donnie(m): 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Professorcplus:
@donnie. Your posts between 2009-2011 shows you are not knowledgeable compared to now. Let me say you are an erudite Christian Now. I would love to get more enlightened Sir.

My brother, we are still searching to know YAH and understand His ways which we have strayed so far away from.
SHALOM.

1 Like

Re: 2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year by Righteousness89(m): 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
Blainz:

The name ‘God’ has pagan origin. He revealed is true name yet you guys don’t call him by his true name...how do you expect your prayers to get answered when you pray in the name of ‘God’’.

Let me illustrate something to you...Ayo, Amaka in translation mean...Joy and Beauty respectively but does Yahweh translate to God?
[/s]

There is Nothing to illustrate my Brother!!

Leave all these Gibberish!

JESUS IS LORD

1 Like

Re: 2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year by Righteousness89(m): 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
MusicSots:

My brother, you don't know what time it is. You are not informed at all. Someone is opening your eyes to what is happening but you keep arguing blindly. May Jah help you.

If these Nonsense is what u call opening eyes I better be Blind Knowing GOD ALMIGHTY IS MY GOD
Re: 2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother leave all those disputes! And be careful of what your Tongue says!

GOD ALMIGHTY IS MY GOD!

The Name of JESUS has worked for you?

The Name of JESUS has it worked for others?

I don't care about all that Translation and all That..

What we have as our Guide is The Holy Bible..

And that's what we are to Follow!

Ignorance bro! The name of Sango, Ogun, Ifa and even Esu (Satan) works for people.
Re: 2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year by donnie(m): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

You are not different from the anti christ.. you have been Possessed by the His Spirit..

May GOD ALMIGHTY DELIVER YOU BEFORE ITS LATE..

you cannot quote bible again?

Some of these people have personal stake in these churches.
Some are staff or connected to staff or pastors who depend on tithes or donations.
Others may be selling poff poff in the canteen. Their plan is to wait to see the house on fire first before they flee. grin
Re: 2 Major World Events That Will Occur This Year by Righteousness89(m): 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
donnie:

Solomon and Messiah were both Israelites from the tribe of Judah

Song of Solomon 1:5
I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

You brainwashed idol worshipper.

By their Fruits u shall know them..

So called So of Jacob with dirty things coming from Him..

Jacob would even disown you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does This Prophet's Way Of Deliverance Against God? / Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy / Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.