Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,327 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

HELP! I'm a 32 Year Old Virgin(M) who gets tired easily - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! I'm a 32 Year Old Virgin(M) who gets tired easily (3002 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) / Lady Reveals Why Women Gets Tired Of Sex From One Man After Sometime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP! I'm a 32 Year Old Virgin(M) who gets tired easily by mafiano1986: 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
justnock:
Dude go and get married. Virgin at 28?! Why won't your gbola misbehave?
grin grin grin
Im telling you, how can someone be a virgin at 28, i started penetrating women at 16 and when i was in university, i had this older woman who used to visit me almost every weekend and would wear me out completely.
Re: HELP! I'm a 32 Year Old Virgin(M) who gets tired easily by shawnfamous(m): 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
4eyededoboy:
I masturbated last year as a recommendation to stop the problem, but it only made it worse.

I was advised to do it every time before leaving for any outing
I know u would think if u masturbate to ease the tension.. U would b cool around ladies.. Never.. The moment u start handling, handling girls. U know what I mean?, from that moment u would b able to control ur self
Re: HELP! I'm a 32 Year Old Virgin(M) who gets tired easily by erisegun: 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
ralphyoung123:
Wear more shorts inside, and wear double jeans next time u want to approach a girl for a relationship, and put a hand in ur pocket if u feel ur self getting an erection, it makes it less visible. In time u won't need to follow these procedures
legend cheesy

1 Like

Re: HELP! I'm a 32 Year Old Virgin(M) who gets tired easily by erisegun: 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
shawnfamous:
I know u would think if u masturbate to ease the tension.. U would b cool around ladies.. Never.. The moment u start handling, handling girls. U know what I mean?, from that moment u would b able to control ur self
hmmm
Re: HELP! I'm a 32 Year Old Virgin(M) who gets tired easily by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
mafiano1986:

Im telling you, how can someone be a virgin at 28, i started penetrating women at 16 and when i was in university, i had this older woman who used to visit me almost every weekend and would wear me out completely.
Badman tings! LOL I feel you
Re: HELP! I'm a 32 Year Old Virgin(M) who gets tired easily by okoroemeka(m): 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
don't pick a fight you can't win,you can't control the dick but don't do anything adverse to try and control it,you are normal and there's nothing wrong with you,just youthful libido,it happens with ladies also,I have seen a babe wet the chair she was sitting on after some dirty talking, when we are still in school what we do to aviod such embarrassing scene in a girl dominated school is to find a good strong hinges pant with thick linings and wear whenever a situation like that will come up .
Re: HELP! I'm a 32 Year Old Virgin(M) who gets tired easily by scoundrel(f): 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
This topic, every day?
Re: HELP! I'm a 32 Year Old Virgin(M) who gets tired easily by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
shawnfamous:
Na to start engine body nor wan gree let me start.

I'm just really tired.
Re: HELP! I'm a 32 Year Old Virgin(M) who gets tired easily by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
scoundrel:
This topic, every day?
I've never posted here before.
Also, thank God you're a female. So let me ask you this question:

Would you consider me a creep if while I'm chatting with you for the very first time and and two minutes into the conversation, you suddenly notice a massive bulge poking through my clothing? Would you still take me serious? Or run the other way?

I know you're going to say yes you'd see me as a weird man!! Which is why I actually came to NL's romance section to get solid advice on how to fix this!!! I can't keep leaving like this o.
Re: HELP! I'm a 32 Year Old Virgin(M) who gets tired easily by scoundrel(f): 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
4eyededoboy:
I've never posted here before.
Also, thank God you're a female. So let me ask you this question:

Would you consider me a creep if while I'm chatting with you for the very first time and and two minutes into the conversation, you suddenly notice a massive bulge poking through my clothing? Would you still take me serious? Or run the other way?

I know you're going to say yes you'd see me as a weird man!! Which is why I actually came to NL's romance section to get solid advice on how to fix this!!! I can't keep leaving like this o.

I can’t help you. Let the older male members give you advice. I have seen this topic time without number in this section. What I will help you with is finding older threads about this and linking them here.
Re: HELP! I'm a 32 Year Old Virgin(M) who gets tired easily by scoundrel(f): 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
OP, see an example here. I have come across a thread which was exactly your query, but for unknown reasons I can’t find it.

https://www.nairaland.com/2950418/always-getting-wet-when-chating
Re: HELP! I'm a 32 Year Old Virgin(M) who gets tired easily by drehdinho(m): 1:45am On Apr 01, 2020
Try to always put on jeans trousers. Lmao

Seriously, that's the only solution to this your challenge.

You can also get a packed smart pant.

Then, try to see beyond sex when holding a convo, even with a lady you like to date.
Re: HELP! I'm a 32 Year Old Virgin(M) who gets tired easily by jay8oy(m): 9:11am On Apr 01, 2020
Pray to God about your ordeal. Also, staying selibate this long implies by a way or the other that you have maintained inhibition on the basis of a sustained worldview, that's great.
[b][/b]Try these, might help you in you quest for erection control.
1. [b][/b]Practice mind & thought control.
there are lots of guide online indicating how this works.
2. [b][/b]Get into sustianed routine of physical exercise/ gym.
3. [b][/b]Since the though of asking a lady out triggers your hard on, think of adopting a different approach in passing the message.
You could call her, text her, or drop a note on her desk; in her absence (for office colleagues)
4. [b][/b]Study online, get books and resources that can help you.
5. [b][/b]Take to prayer and meditation.
Re: HELP! I'm a 32 Year Old Virgin(M) who gets tired easily by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 01, 2020
drehdinho:
Try to always put on jeans trousers. Lmao

Seriously, that's the only solution to this your challenge.

You can also get a packed smart pant.

Then, try to see beyond sex when holding a convo, even with a lady you like to date.
I do really see beyond sex, but I'll try harder next time.
Thanks for this advice
Re: HELP! I'm a 32 Year Old Virgin(M) who gets tired easily by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 01, 2020
jay8oy:
Pray to God about your ordeal. Also, staying selibate this long implies by a way or the other that you have maintained inhibition on the basis of a sustained worldview, that's great.
[b][/b]Try these, might help you in you quest for erection control.
1. [b][/b]Practice mind & thought control.
there are lots of guide online indicating how this works.
2. [b][/b]Get into sustianed routine of physical exercise/ gym.
3. [b][/b]Since the though of asking a lady out triggers your hard on, think of adopting a different approach in passing the message.
You could call her, text her, or drop a note on her desk; in her absence (for office colleagues)
4. [b][/b]Study online, get books and resources that can help you.
5. [b][/b]Take to prayer and meditation.
thank you sir. I work out a lot here. Still searching how to learn and master the mind control aspect.

Thanks for your advice
Re: HELP! I'm a 32 Year Old Virgin(M) who gets tired easily by MrHandsome2013: 10:48am On Apr 01, 2020
4eyededoboy:
I can't believe at 28, I'm still yet to overcome this big challenge of mine.

It's the sole reason why I can't seem to successfully ask a girl out let alone get into a relationship with them. Because whenever I get hard it points 90degrees poking out like a pole and I usually quickly end the conversation and walk towards the other direction to save me from embarrassing myself in public. Because it would be visible even to the blind.

I don't know how guys control or not get hard, but each time I approach a lady on the streets, clubs, parties, pools, you name it. I get super hard in less than 30seconds of exchanging pleasantries.

Its always so embarrassing when it happens in public.

If my intentions aren't towards dating them, I don't get hard.

When I was in the University I had female friends we could talk forever and I won't get hard one bit; At my place of work right now, I'm very good at holding conversations with female colleagues and I never get hard.

But as soon as the thought of me asking them out crosses my mind, I instantly become rock hard.

And it's really funny that, 99% of the time I don't always imagine them being naked. But it just happens.

I really need your help great nairalanders in the house as this problem is killing me inside.

I've tried masturbating to ease my nerves but it never works.

As anyone faced this challenge before, how were you able to overcome it

Hello sir, can you assist me with 1500 to fill my gas

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diary of bolt drivers ...share your experience / This Beautiful Nigerian Actress Is Half Lebanese, See Her Pictures / Which One Are You Going To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.