Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,873 members, 7,855,570 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole (70706 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs / 'Operation Lafiya Dole' Soldiers Drinking Garri / Boko Haram: Major-General Adeniyi To Face Court-Martial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Ulomoney(f): 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Until it's at your door step.

nakaman:
not my business
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by 1TRUEEGOD: 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
I've said it over and over that any Southerner fighting on behalf of these demons is a sore loser, let the North fight for what they created, no southerner blood is worth spilling for these stark illiterates down North...They can burn and go to hell all we don't care.

There is nothing like unity between South and North all is Scam.

KISS THE DIRTY TRUTH.

[/b]ACTUALLY THE ONLY & HOLY TRUTH.

AFTER THIS CORONAVIRUS THING, IF NIGERIANS
STILL DONT GET IT THAT REGIONAL OR TOTAL SEPARATION IS THE WAY, THEN NO HOPE FOR PROGRESS [b]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Ulomoney(f): 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
Your turn will come.

Salvador1:
Oya afonja brethren what sayeth thee
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by majamajic(m): 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
BafanaBafana:

By killing every young man who couldn't speak English in Borno?

How many people normally speaks English in bornu , if I may ask u

Una help can only come from God , it's not in human's hand , enjoy
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Sagay212: 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
When you arrest terrorists and release them after one month claiming they have repented, them Nigerians should know the people sponsoring boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Comedian2019: 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
Gracealone:
Truth is bitter.

I watched the TVC #JH yesterday.

Adeniyi's offence must have been that he exposed the lies behind all the dollar loans to procure equipment.
Yes, truth is bitter.
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Evercurious(f): 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
KosiGee:

You need to stop this behaviour. It’s very rude. This isn’t about the ethnicity of the commander.

You really do not know the events that compelled this man to make this video. He is a brave man to have taken up such position. He fights not only Boko Haram but also elements from the NA who give intel to insurgents and at the same time deprive him of such vital info.

I strongly believe that the NA feeds boko haram. Where do the wounded run and disappear to? Who treats them? Who arms them? Where do their trucks emerge from and where do they refuel and disappear to. If Buratai and the leadership of the Nigeria military do not have these then they are not fit to even lead a Boy Scout organisation.

Thanks for this analysis. It's obvious the FG is just leaking info to BH and sending wrong signals to the soldiers so they ll be ambushed and slaughtered.. These soldiers should just absconded. That's no cowardice.. They have been sent on a SUICIDE MISSIION BY FG.

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH THE WICKED

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by omotoniwa(f): 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
payperpost:
lol , he talks too much
you are a big full.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Evercurious(f): 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
Sagay212:
When you arrest terrorists and release them after one month claiming they have repented, them Nigerians should know the people sponsoring boko haram.

Obviously the FG IS SPONSORING BH... TERRORISTS IN ASO ROCK
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by BafanaBafana: 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
majamajic:

How many people normally speaks English in bornu , if I may ask u

Una help can only come from God , it's not in human's hand , enjoy
No sense
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by plantist: 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
majamajic:
Bruntai , how u think

He can fight his people , and against his belief ?

They should try a Christian general from SE if they really want to fight book Haram !

Tueh! Look at this boastful lot. Lieutenant general Azubuike Ihejirika was the Chief of Army staff at the height of Boko Haram insurgency during Jonathan's tenure. We all know how we lost acreages of land to those daredevils with your Christian general from the SE coordinating the looting spree that characterized that regime.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by GEEBITE: 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
Are you just programmed to defend anything relating to this govt. That two star general you saw in the video was reassuring his bosses in HQ that he is on ground with the troops. He is my bro in law's course mate and that's how they fought in Liberia and Sierra Leone.Their set in infantry are one of the finest as they were the second set to graduate from NDA when it became degree awarding.The video was deliberately leaked to paint him black so they can remove him.Take it or leave it.
festacman post=87. 960127:
ALARMIST. His redeployment is part extensive redeployments just released by Nigerian Army.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by majamajic(m): 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
plantist:

Tueh! Look at this boastful lot. Lieutenant general Azubuike Ihejirika was the Chief of Army staff at the height of Boko Haram insurgency during Jonathan's tenure. We all know how we lost acreages of land to those daredevils with your Christian general from the SE coordinating the looting spree that characterized that regime.

Let me agree with u that everything is better now , u can go sir
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Nigeriapen(m): 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
FG Says We've Started Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households Due To Coronavirus Lockdown

WATCH Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo9Sgbf7r_I
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by back2sender: 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
payperpost:
lol , he talks too much
What did he said that was bad in the video?
It's only those who don't have loved ones in the military that will not understand what the general said.
Why was there no air support when the batlle was going on.

This days you need drones, reconsssinance and fighter planes to do damage to the enemies before the ground force comes in to clear.
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Salvador1: 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ulomoney:
Your turn will come.

lol we have been used to that.we are not afraid OK

We are after justice fairness and equity
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by shoczy(m): 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
Sacking general olusegun adeniyi is not the solution.
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by lizdammy: 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nigeria is blessed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by litaninja(m): 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
Speaking the truth is against the constitution of Nigeria...
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Tmb78(m): 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you are very useless, they can ban me for this, where are your tribe generals, they went into hidden, this is live situation report his giving to his superior, he was communicating live, someone else must have released the classified video, but because those who born you are very useless, you decided to come on internet and your foolishness, your life will never in anyway better if you continue like this. Idiot.
You get time to reply that bigoted piece of shit.
I don't know why the mods like Dominique and co don't ban him for life.
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Ojoji(m): 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Adeniyi no strong even as Major General..

Finally Babaginda was right " If I wake up and hear a Yar...ba man beating drums of war, I will just go back to sleep". grin

Imagine he was busy doing video call at war front while Boko Haram are raining bullets on them..

When did military start to allow owambe in battlefield.

It is only the brave that can stand up like that to expose what ordinary Nigerians know about this evil government. If general had written letter to Buhari's boys, nothing will come out of it. The message is already in the public domain, no one can able to deny that truth.. So, general must have evaluated the options before him, before he chosen to go that way. Whichever thing that befalls him after now, posterity will surely stand for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Gracealone:
Truth is bitter.

I watched the TVC #JH yesterday.

Adeniyi's offence must have been that he exposed the lies behind all the dollar loans to procure equipment.

You just posted something based on assumption and people are clicking like.

Redeployment in military is a normal exercise. If you are the wife or a child of the commander, would you not have been praying for new posting to be out?

I am not saying the redeployment may not be unconnected with your suggestion
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Spidermon: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
RemoveKebab:
"Ibos are noise makers, no substance"....abacha was indeed right as well

IDIAT

I concur sir. A very big Idiot
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
Bokoharam is the a conspiracy.
The Generals are feeding fat from it.
It will never stop.
General Adeniyi you have tried your best.
Come home and meet your family alive.
Nigerians should look out for General Adeniyi, nothing should happen to him.
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by adelaja70(m): 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Lolzzz..grin grin grin
YOU INSULT THE GREAT YORUBA TRIBE. NOBODY REPORTED YOU, CAUSE SOMEBODY DEY PLAY WITH YOU... YOU DEY CRY.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by madridguy(m): 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
Which one is skillfully again tongue i be Okocha or Zidane?

JimohMomoh:

I know you will skillfully avoid blaming your oga in the villa grin
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by festacman(m): 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
GEEBITE:
Are you just programmed to defend anything relating to this govt. That two star general you saw in the video was reassuring his bosses in HQ that he is on ground with the troops. He is my bro in law's course mate and that's how they fought in Liberia and Sierra Leone.Their set in infantry are one of the finest as they were the second set to graduate from NDA when it became degree awarding.The video was deliberately leaked to paint him black so they can remove him.Take it or leave it.

My opinion about the post and way it was written is that sounded alarmist because before the post was even made, Nigerian Army had released list of extensive redeployments, which I believe may have been already compiled before the video got 'leaked'. Therefore, it was wrong to assume that the General was redeployed as punishment for the video.
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Bizibi(m): 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
festacman:
ALARMIST. His redeployment is part extensive redeployments just released by Nigerian Army.
followers are the problem of this government, sycophancy blinds men and make them ignore what is clear to them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by blackboy(m): 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
Technically defeated my @#$$. Trust or believe this government at your own risk.
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Lessel: 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
madridguy:
Better for him. I hope the boys can also drop their uniform and return back to their love ones. Boko Haram is an avenue to enrich some individual at the detriment of some peoples lives.
Yeeeees!!!
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by igbsam(m): 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Adeniyi no strong even as Major General..

Finally Babaginda was right " If I wake up and hear a Yar...ba man beating drums of war, I will just go back to sleep". grin

Imagine he was busy doing video call at war front while Boko Haram are raining bullets on them..

When did military start to allow owambe in battlefield.

You sir are a premium foooooool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by festacman(m): 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
Bizibi:
followers are the problem of this government, sycophancy blinds men and make them ignore what is clear to them.

Many avoidable circumstances have been created by lack of knowledge. According to the Holy Book, some people have perished because of lack of knowledge. Ignorance is a tragedy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist / Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack / Xerona Duke Celebrates 26th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.