Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,520 members, 7,843,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole (70673 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs / 'Operation Lafiya Dole' Soldiers Drinking Garri / Boko Haram: Major-General Adeniyi To Face Court-Martial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by JimohMomoh: 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
madridguy:
Better for him. I hope the boys can also drop their uniform and return back to their love ones. Boko Haram is an avenue to enrich some individual at the detriment of some peoples lives.

I know you will skillfully avoid blaming your oga in the villa grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by ColdCode: 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
festacman:
ALARMIST. His redeployment is part extensive redeployments just released by Nigerian Army.
Very unpopular...
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by adelaja70(m): 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Lalasticlala

Rule 2 violated.
YOU ARE INSANE.... OMO ALE!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by ThierryJay: 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Lalasticlala

Rule 2 violated.

See who's reporting who? They've removed your thoughtless post from the frontpage. Next time you'd use your senses.

The buffoon has probably been banned as well and is now viewing the topic as a guest!
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by BafanaBafana: 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
majamajic:

He was moving in the right direction ,
By killing every young man who couldn't speak English in Borno?
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Adeniyi no strong even as Major General..

Finally Babaginda was right " If I wake up and hear a Yar...ba man beating drums of war, I will just go back to sleep". grin

Imagine he was busy doing video call at war front while Boko Haram are raining bullets on them..

When did military start to allow owambe in battlefield.

Whatever amount of money you were paid to talk thrash in an obvious irresponsible miliray and government matter as this should make you realize you're no longer human.

You think a Military General will just resort to that means of communication without justifiable reasons? They were sent there to be sacrificed on the altar of the greed of the echelons of military control. He wasn't a coward rather your government whom you defend on every thread in the forum refused to send them amunition. I only pity his foot soldiers who remain at that theatre of battle. I believe you are a robot programmed to talk thrash since you joined this forum 4 days ago. You can't be human.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Alvin212(m): 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
The low ass saboteur
Is gone.
Anfojassy
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by noisy45(m): 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
BafanaBafana:

General fear fear. If it were the days of Stalin or Hitler, he would be shot. imagine a general demoralizing his troops. He is not fit to be a soldier.
Next time, resign first and then make the public aware of why you resigned. coward!

You be mumu, even Hitler Generals challenged his tactics when they started loosing the war they even made attempt to kill him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by loganx: 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
In this day and age, all combat platoons should have thermal drones survey any area before they advance into unclear fields!
For F**ks-sake who da F**k is leading military intelligence?
These drones will cost less than 100k naira a piece.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
adelaja70:
YOU ARE INSANE.... OMO ALE!
Lolzzz..grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by noisy45(m): 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
lexio:

Whatever amount of money you were paid to talk thrash in an obvious irresponsible miliray and government matter as this should make you realize you're no longer human.

You think a Military General will just resort to that means of communication without justifiable reasons? They were sent there to be sacrificed on the altar of the greed of the echelons of military control. He wasn't a coward rather your government whom you defend on every thread in the forum refused to send them amunition. I only pity his foot soldiers who remain at that theatre of battle. I believe you are a robot programmed to talk thrash since you joined this forum 4 days ago. You can't be human.

That general is frustrated and he has seen hell that made him shoot that video.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
By the time the north finish with you all giving life to nigeria

It will be too late....

I have made my stand....I HATE NIGERIA WITH MY ALL....ITS NOT AND WILL NEVER VE A NATION

ITS SIMPLY HUMAN EXPERIMENT

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Jack500: 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
Salvador1:
shun hatred your miserable life won't be the same

I am living better than ur father presently, it is ur life that is miserable.
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by ZooOga: 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
juman:
Why this boko haram war going on forever?

Those in charge of the country are making money from it.

pls don't sleep on present day colonial powers.

How France maintains its grip on Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42_-ALNwpUo
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by osaweseforme(m): 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
most of your comments on this forum do go down well with me cos this govt is sh.it but this is wrong. He was making the video from battle front for goodness sake, doesn't matter if he is hausa, igbo, yoruba or any other tribe in nigeria but the message he passed, please let's be guided
MelesZenawi:

Finally Babaginda was right " If I wake up and hear a Yar...ba man beating drums of war, I will just go back to sleep". grin

Imagine he was busy doing video call at war front while Boko Haram are raining bullets on them..

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by emerged01(m): 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
toluxe0075:
I believe that video was leaked. His consistent use of "sir" in the video indicates he was addressing a superior officer concerning what they were experiencing on the battlefield as against what they were told.
Bro,I tire o. He didn’t release the video he was only reporting to his superior. Somebody leaked the video.
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by bolicks: 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Now it's so glaring.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
osaweseforme:
most of your comments on this forum do go down well with me cos this govt is sh.it but this is wrong. He was making the video from battle front for goodness sake, doesn't matter if he is hausa, igbo, yoruba or any other tribe in nigeria but the message he passed, please let's be guided

Alright.

I am well guided..Mr Osawese.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Salvador1: 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Jack500:

I am living better than ur father presently, it is ur life that is miserable.
jdick measuring as usual

Get sense u no gree
Buy one no way
borrow kwanu for where .
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by samonak(m): 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:

And your Hausa - Fulani brothers that occupied similar post, what results did they produce? Is it any different from what we have on ground now?
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by MYHUBBY: 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:

you just enjoy being foolish and stupid consistently. what you gained in this your imbecilic words amuse me till date

you need a sound intellect to reason like a human for once in your life time. so the Army general should not air his opinion because of half brain ediot like you
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Spooby: 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
I think the general reporting on the battlefield the way he did, it's demoralising to the junior officers and other ranks on the battlefield. He could have reported the situation privately not in the view of the junior officers. It could cause mutiny. He reported like he lost hope in the full view of everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by seangy4konji: 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
Baba go back home and collectnyour pension...those leaders are just wasting our young youth soldiers to enrich themselves.

Leave them. They are not worth your effort.
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Kenturkey048(m): 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
Major Gen,Adeniyi was redeployed and not dismissed or removed
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by osaweseforme(m): 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
And he did that perfectly. Still waiting for one of his colleagues the barbeque guy to hail his darling daddy, las las them go get sense
JimohMomoh:

I know you will skillfully avoid blaming your oga in the villa grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
Yoruba cowards serving the zoo called nigeria, will come back in shame.

If you are from South south and Southeast in nigeria systems, you better logout of nigeria evil corrupt system.

Biafra is our only hope.

Support IPOB military for freedom.

Biafra, freedom. IPOB One family.

We need Biafra Nation now than ever.

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Henri8: 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
majamajic:
Bruntai , how u think

He can fight his people , and against his belief ?

They should try a Christian general from SE if they really want to fight book Haram !
They won't because they do not want the Carnage to end. Remember how they screamed genocide when Lt. Gen. Ihejirika was pounding and about finishing them off?
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by seangy4konji: 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
Spooby:
I think the general reporting on the battlefield the way he did, it's demoralising to the junior officers and other ranks on the battlefield. He could have reported the situation privately not in the view of the junior officers. It could cause mutiny. He reported like he lost hope in the full view of everyone.
what if he had been reporting and they are taking it for granted becausebthey just want CBN to release money for them again to loot and baba get tired and when he is not playing to their game as a honest man they retire him..is it today those bastard at the helm of power would poison you cos you are innocent and straight forward.
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Evercurious(f): 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
toluxe0075:
I believe that video was leaked. His consistent use of "sir" in the video indicates he was addressing a superior officer concerning what they were experiencing on the battlefield as against what they were told.

Smart observation
Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by Abagworo(m): 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
He did wrong. No Army can tolerate such talkative

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
Spooby:

So should die in the hands of nigeria fulani
government sponsored terrorist as other Yoruba and Igbo cowards

Re: Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole by MRSAWEDOFF: 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Gracealone:
Truth is bitter.

I watched the TVC #JH yesterday.

Adeniyi's offence must have been that he exposed the lies behind all the dollar loans to procure equipment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEb1lR6Zo3A

This second video of him consoling a younger officer is heartbreaking. I dont envt them at all embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack / How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something / Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.