Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

The Suicide Note I Wrote Two Years Ago. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Suicide Note I Wrote Two Years Ago. (1444 Views)

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later / My Wife Of Less Than Two Years Says It's Over Between Us / Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Suicide Note I Wrote Two Years Ago. by Hassan88(m): 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
Today I close the door to the past
My final words to you.
I’m sorry.
To everyone who believed in me, I apologize profusely.
I was raised in a family where I went to the mosque every day and was taught the importance of faith and God in our lives. But my family never knew God. It doesn’t matter. It doesn’t help me. I got hurt… bad… when I was a child. I was hurt in a way that no person, no little child should be hurt. No need to explicate. I think about suicide on a daily basis now, sometimes it’s all that I can think about. I’m sick of it all. Why should I bother trying anymore? I’m not even afraid of dying. I’m not afraid of pain.
You didn’t deserve seeing me in turmoil. You didn’t deserve to be affected by my negativity. It hurt me even more, knowing what I put you through. The way you looked at me that faithful day—afraid, helpless, hopeless. The way I stared back into your eyes, defeated.
Don’t be angry because this was nothing personal. Know that I’m gone because I chose to do so. For once, I finished something I started. For once I was brave enough to go through with something risky and dangerous.
Don’t be disappointed. I didn’t give up, No; on the contrary, all I ever wanted to be a reason to persevere. All I ever wanted was to really live, but I didn’t know-how.
I believe in a higher entity, but I don’t think he likes me too much. I think he often looks down and cringes, embarrassed that he molded a mistake. Maybe I’m in hell right now, but HO never believed in hell. The concept was created to keep us on track and motivate us to do well. What if earth is hell? It sure felt that way.
What if life is actually death, and when we die we are truly alive? Wouldn’t that make more sense?
I didn’t die because I wanted it to stop, although towards the end I probably partially did. Please understand this. I did it because I had a burning desire to be free.
If you’re crying, please stop. What if my death brings peace to you?
Again, please don’t cry. Don’t mourn. Don’t grieve. I am happy now. Happy, Truly happy. Believe this.
I am going to put myself to sleep now for a bit longer than usual. Call it Eternity."  "I must end it. There's no hope left. I'll be at peace. Kudos to my paternal home, finally they made it happen. Your judgment awaits you so is mine for taking my own life. “Life has become unbearable for me…Forgive me. I'll be with my Father to fight you."
I am gone now.
HO OSENI

I am grateful to Almighty God that I am alive today and I didn't give up. God Has plans for everyone.

Patience is the Key.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Suicide Note I Wrote Two Years Ago. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hassan88:
My final words to you.
I’m sorry.
I was raised in a family where I went to the mosque every day and was taught the importance of faith and God in our lives. But my family never knew God. It doesn’t matter. It doesn’t help me. I got hurt… bad… when I was a child. I was hurt in a way that no person, no little child should be hurt. No need to explicate. I think about suicide on a daily basis now, sometimes it’s all that I can think about. I’m sick of it all. Why should I bother trying anymore? I’m not even afraid of dying. I’m not afraid of pain.
You didn’t deserve seeing me in turmoil. You didn’t deserve to be affected by my negativity. It hurt me even more, knowing what I put you through. The way you looked at me that faithful day—afraid, helpless, hopeless. The way I stared back into your eyes, defeated.
Don’t be angry because this was nothing personal. Know that I’m gone because I chose to do so. For once, I finished something I started. For once I was brave enough to go through with something risky and dangerous.
Don’t be disappointed. I didn’t give up, No; on the contrary, all I ever wanted to be a reason to persevere. All I ever wanted was to really live, but I didn’t know-how.
I believe in a higher entity, but I don’t think he likes me too much. I think he often looks down and cringes, embarrassed that he molded a mistake. Maybe I’m in hell right now, but HO never believed in hell. The concept was created to keep us on track and motivate us to do well. What if earth is hell? It sure felt that way.
What if life is actually death, and when we die we are truly alive? Wouldn’t that make more sense?
I didn’t die because I wanted it to stop, although towards the end I probably partially did. Please understand this. I did it because I had a burning desire to be free.
Again, please don’t cry. Don’t mourn. Don’t grieve. I am happy now. Happy, Truly happy. Believe this.
I am going to put myself to sleep now for a bit longer than usual. Call it Eternity."  "I must end it. There's no hope left. I'll be at peace. Kudos to my paternal home, finally they made it happen. Your judgment awaits you so is mine for taking my own life. “Life has become unbearable for me…Forgive me. I'll be with my Father to fight you."
I am gone now.
HO OSENI

I am grateful to Almighty God that I am alive today and I didn't give up. God Has plans for everyone.

Patience is the Key.
LOL glad you didn't. If suicide was an option I should be dead by now. But it's good to joke about death once in awhile to see who truly cares about you.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Suicide Note I Wrote Two Years Ago. by Hassan88(m): 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
justnock:

LOL glad you didn't. If suicide was an option I should be dead by now. But it's good to joke about death once in a while to see who truly cares about you.
grin grin grin

Life was very tough,
Betrayed by my best friend.
Abandoned by family.

I had to be tougher to beat life at its own game.

7 Likes

Re: The Suicide Note I Wrote Two Years Ago. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hassan88:

Life was very tough,
Betrayed by my best friend.
Abandoned by family.

I had to be tougher to beat life at its own game.
Life is nothing without challenges.
Be strong and fearless

6 Likes

Re: The Suicide Note I Wrote Two Years Ago. by Hassan88(m): 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
justnock:

Life is nothing without challenges.
Be strong and fearless

Fearless

That's the WORD
Re: The Suicide Note I Wrote Two Years Ago. by brodalikeme(m): 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
Life is a gift to be treasured, everyday an opportunity to make something out of it. Thank God you are taking a chance at.

Your signature Sha!

You need to let go of the past to reach for what lies ahead of you. Unforgiveness is a weight you can’t afford to carry on this journey of life. Living your life to hurt people and prove a point is wasting it and an invitation for misery. What if your enemy dies before you can reach them? What becomes of all the time wasted in planning?

Do yourself a favour, forgive everyone m, you run faster that way!

1 Like

Re: The Suicide Note I Wrote Two Years Ago. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
Be proud of yourself for holding on.

2 Likes

Re: The Suicide Note I Wrote Two Years Ago. by missimelda01(f): 11:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
I'm glad you took the bold step to stay alive, but if you truly don't believe in forgiveness then I'm sorry but you might go down that lane of suicide again. How can you live your life carrying other people's burden? The offender apologizes and move on, while you help him/her carry the burden.. haha I hope this is a joke. Forgiveness is for your own peace, remember that.

1 Like

Re: The Suicide Note I Wrote Two Years Ago. by Johntitus: 12:00am On Apr 01, 2020
Sometimes it's normal to think negative and also cry. I went through this phase once but my only fear then was that God was going to throw me into a fire that burns like palm lol. Lol...

1 Like

Re: The Suicide Note I Wrote Two Years Ago. by DeeMain(m): 8:17am On Apr 01, 2020
Congrats for not killing yourself. It sure took a lot of courage to do that.

Now, take the next step, the same courage, use it to forgive the people that hurt you. No, they may not deserve it but you do. You deserve to be free, to let go of the weight and the pain, to be happy. You deserve to be light for the journey ahead.

Carrying resentment and unforgiveness against someone, is like someone hurting you and you drinking acid and hoping that the day you see him you will pour that acid on him.

You are committing suicide by another means.

Scores:

Your Enemies 2: You 0

Let go and live for your own sake. Let go so your success and results can speak for you

1 Like

Re: The Suicide Note I Wrote Two Years Ago. by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 01, 2020
Hassan88:

Fearless

That's the WORD
A murderer is a wicked person!

And there's no peace for the wicked, says the Bible.

So anyone that thinks he can kill himself/herself and be at peace is highly ignorant!

1 Like

Re: The Suicide Note I Wrote Two Years Ago. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
Tosinex:

A murderer is a wicked person!

And there's no peace for the wicked, says the Bible.

So anyone that thinks he can kill himself/herself and be at peace is highly ignorant!
You speak like a fool. YOU have no wisdom at all.

3 Likes

Re: The Suicide Note I Wrote Two Years Ago. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hassan88:
My final words to you.
I’m sorry.
I am gone now.
HO OSENI

Patience is the Key.

It sounds just like mine

3 Likes

Re: The Suicide Note I Wrote Two Years Ago. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
Omoluabi9:
You speak like a fool. YOU have no wisdom at all.
wisdom is profitable for direction and instruction, I've spoken knowledge from the multitude of wisdom and yet you know it not, therefore you are the undeniable fool here.

1 Like

Re: The Suicide Note I Wrote Two Years Ago. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
Tosinex:
wisdom is profitable for direction and instruction, I've spoken knowledge from the multitude of wisdom and yet you know it not, therefore you are the undeniable fool here.
NO! YOU ARE THE FOOL!
"A bruised reed, He (Jesus) will not break" Isaiah 42: 3.
You make that comment to someone who was on the verge of suicide

No! YOU ARE THE FOOL!
Re: The Suicide Note I Wrote Two Years Ago. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
Tosinex:

I know one thing
You are sanctimonious, you lack empathy and you showed no wisdom with your post, absolutely none.
Well it’s three things that I know, not one.
(Shrug)

2 Likes

Re: The Suicide Note I Wrote Two Years Ago. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
Omoluabi9:
NO! YOU ARE THE FOOL! "A bruised reed, He (Jesus) will not break" Isaiah 42: 3.
You make that comment to someone who was on the verge of suicide?? No! YOU ARE THE FOOL!
I spoke the truth and a FOOL think I hurt his friend!!!
I guess your Mother hit ur head on the floor when you were a toddler!

Truth is bitter to the soul, but Ignorance will destroy A FOOL with his murderous Friend.

I caution people and admonish them away from suicide intent! But the decision still lies in their hands, albeit ill let them know the consequence their action will bring if they eventually venture into it!!

Buy the truth and sell it not!
Neither be economical or emotional with it.

1 Like

Re: The Suicide Note I Wrote Two Years Ago. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
merahki:

I know one thing
You are sanctimonious, you lack empathy and you showed no wisdom with your post, absolutely none.
Well it’s three things that I know, not one.
(Shrug)
O wretched son of a whorě! Where have I lock words with you! Depart from me you fool.

I guess you now know 4 now!! undecided

1 Like

Re: The Suicide Note I Wrote Two Years Ago. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
Tosinex:

Didn't read your comment.
I don't have patience for prideful people like you who possess "some" knowledge but NO WISDOM WHATSOEVER!
My last comment to you.

1 Like

Re: The Suicide Note I Wrote Two Years Ago. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
Omoluabi9:
Didn't read your comment.
I don't have patience for prideful people like you who possess some knowledge but NO WISDOM WHATSOEVER!
My last comment to you.
hahaha!! I'm glad you acknowledge that I HAVE KNOWLEDGE, but you failed woefully to understand that WISDOM comes from the multitude of Knowledge and Experience!!

When a Fool despise Wisdom I don't hesitate to spew out the Truth!!
Bye Felicia!!

(1) (Reply)

My Mum Favours My Older Sister At Our Detriment, How Do I Deal With This? / Who Is To Blame? / I Slapped My Father And My Son Slapped Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.