Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

My Skin Is Multicolored. I Need Recommendation Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Skin Is Multicolored. I Need Recommendation Please. (1310 Views)

How Can I Make My Skin Look Good / Should I Bleach My Skin Or Ladies Is This Fine? (photo) / Multicolored Slay Mama Slammed On Instagram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Skin Is Multicolored. I Need Recommendation Please. by Idonweak: 9:35am On Apr 01, 2020
Good morning ladies and gentlemen of nairaland.
It appears that my skin has multicolored due to the nature of job. My face and the open part of my body is darker than the ones mostly covered. This doesn't look good at all. I don't feel confident uploading my pictures or sending it to someone that ask for it. I usually just used the grayscale effect to cover up.
Please nairalanders (esp ladies) what can I do? I want to use this lockdown period to do something about my skin. I don't mind to be dark or fair as long as my skin is just one colour.

Ps. I have stop using body creams like 3 months ago.
Re: My Skin Is Multicolored. I Need Recommendation Please. by spinna: 9:47am On Apr 01, 2020
Big sun hats and sunblock cream to prevent tanning.. Or lie down in the sun ( sunbathing) for uniform tone..
Re: My Skin Is Multicolored. I Need Recommendation Please. by akaahs(m): 9:49am On Apr 01, 2020
We can't proffer solution without seeing the affected skin/ place
Re: My Skin Is Multicolored. I Need Recommendation Please. by ojun50(m): 9:50am On Apr 01, 2020
Try sanitizer
Re: My Skin Is Multicolored. I Need Recommendation Please. by Babatunde40(m): 9:59am On Apr 01, 2020
Idonweak:
Good morning ladies and gentlemen of nairaland.
It appears that my skin has multicolored due to the nature of job. My face and the open part of my body is darker than the ones mostly covered. This doesn't look good at all. I don't feel confident uploading my pictures or sending it to someone that ask for it. I usually just used the grayscale effect to cover up.
Please nairalanders (esp ladies) what can I do? I want to use this lockdown period to do something about my skin. I don't mind to be dark or fair as long as my skin is just one colour.

Ps. I have stop using body creams like 3 months ago.

Pics will help us understand the situation better. Then we can help with proper advice
Re: My Skin Is Multicolored. I Need Recommendation Please. by dulux07(m): 10:05am On Apr 01, 2020
Try sun protection lotions, carry it to work, and apply as many times as possible. Cos you have to deal with the cause first.
Re: My Skin Is Multicolored. I Need Recommendation Please. by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 01, 2020
Try unripe plaintain,apart from it other numerous benefits ( I actually consider it a super fruit ),it will help tremendously to restore your skin complexion & even give you a better skin complexion.
The problem is that you may not like the taste,it taste very raw especially when cooked.
Try roasting it may taste better.
I wouldn't advice you to use cream,it effect ,most cases,inthe long run is not negative.
Re: My Skin Is Multicolored. I Need Recommendation Please. by Idonweak: 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
Cellenero:
Try unripe plaintain,apart from it other numerous benefits ( I actually consider it a super fruit ),it will help tremendously to restore your skin complexion & even give you a better skin complexion.
The problem is that you may not like the taste,it taste very raw especially when cooked.
Try roasting it may taste better.
I wouldn't advice you to use cream,it effect ,most cases,inthe long run is not negative.

Thanks for your advice. I eat unripe plantain but not regularly. I will start consuming more of it.

1 Like

Re: My Skin Is Multicolored. I Need Recommendation Please. by Idonweak: 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
For those asking for pics. I don't think it's necessary, it's not like i have acne or rashes. Just uneven skin tone. I think anybody should no what that looks like.
Re: My Skin Is Multicolored. I Need Recommendation Please. by Idonweak: 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
dulux07:
Try sun protection lotions, carry it to work, and apply as many times as possible. Cos you have to deal with the cause first.

Please can you recommend any.
Re: My Skin Is Multicolored. I Need Recommendation Please. by dulux07(m): 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
Idonweak:

Please can you recommend any.
Just visit a standard pharmacy like healthplus etc or
Beauty centre. I think they are rated based on their spf no, the higher the number the longer it protects you from the sun
Re: My Skin Is Multicolored. I Need Recommendation Please. by lucky987: 12:27am On Apr 02, 2020
I had the same problem. You have to exfoliate your skin for example with a good scrub. And use vitamin c serum once a day, it naturally brightens your skin. And don't forget to buy sunscreen to protect yourself from the sun and avoid darkening
Re: My Skin Is Multicolored. I Need Recommendation Please. by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 02, 2020
Pls follow ice_queen24 on ig...Her products are really nice...Don’t forget to gve me feedback later

(1) (Reply)

As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba? / 13 Questions To Ask Him Before Accepting His Proposal / 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Friends With Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.