Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide (10022 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) / Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide by Tochi2020: 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
A recalcitrant lady who had zero regards for the lockdown rule has been caught by the police and made to frog jump home to serve as a deterrent.

According to reports, the lady sneaked to her boyfriend’s house successfully in the evening but on her way back to her own house at dawn, she ran out of luck and the police caught her.

She was then made to frog jump from the main road to her house as punishment for disobeying the law.

The lockdown albeit inconvenient was instigated by our leaders to help protect the citizens from the rapid spread of the deadly Coronavirus. That said, Thenaijafame.com.ng advises the public to cooperate and let’s all beat this virus.

Watch the video below;
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2020/04/lady-defied-lockdown-order-to-visit-her.html?m=1

Re: Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide by Tochi2020: 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
See Reactions,

Watch The Video Here And See What They Did To Her,
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2020/04/lady-defied-lockdown-order-to-visit-her.html?m=1

Re: Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide by IamPatriotic(m): 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
Those who punished her should have known that "na Bleep she go Bleep, she didn't go out to kill person"

4 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide by Graysons: 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
See her face grin grin

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide by dukeprince50: 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
Wen I see her breast.

In Chinua Achebe voice "Things fall apart"

Lalasticlala, what thought sayest in this situation
Re: Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide by Itemmanu: 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
Wen I see her breast.

In Chinua Achebe voice "Things fall apart"

Lalasticlala, what thought sayest in this situation
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide by lapazi(m): 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
youre not a serious person @op
Re: Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide by argent412(f): 4:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
This police officers wicked sha cheesy
Re: Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide by iammo(m): 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
she is very lucky.. in Iran, China, Russia or other strict country it would had being hell for her... death toll of corona virus is 45000 in just 3 months and its progression being on the rise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide by Xbursta(m): 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
This girl go sweet grin
Re: Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
Why video it? It's saddening that law enforcement agents now act like mobsters and bandits. Let's be human please, this is wrong.

The other day 'they' were destroying people's goods in Naija, now it's giving people frog jump in Gh, spits.

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide by Tochi2020: 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
Xbursta:
This girl go sweet grin

My guy u know better thing
Re: Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide by miracle139: 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
Are you interested in a hookup
Something that could lead to a serious relationship
Are you in need of a life partner
Someone whose spec meet yours

There's a free whatsapp group you could join to find a companion.
NB: Working class only

It's totally free
Send a direct message to be added
http:///2348154105720.
Re: Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide by Openbusiness: 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
Na only to oppress unarmed helpless civilians dem sabi. Rubbish! Wicked monsters
Re: Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide by Zingtim: 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
In this time of isolation, the saving grace is to Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. Ask me how on WhatsApp 07065752518
Re: Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide by Mathiasa(m): 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
Simple sit at home konji no go allow them stay home for once. That frog jump is too lenient self, them for flog her join.
Re: Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide by uchman(m): 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
IamPatriotic:
Those who punished her should have known that "na Bleep she go Bleep, she didn't go out to kill person"

And bleep is something you can not hold,
it's reflex...
abeg make they no hurt her, she no kill person...
Re: Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide by sofiscatedmoron: 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
He really missed that giant penis angry grin
Re: Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide by Tochi2020: 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
He really missed that giant penis angry grin

Hahaha

Re: Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide by YungMillionaire: 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
cool
Re: Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide by Goodcare(m): 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
angry
Re: Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide by Twinkletwin: 4:04am On Apr 02, 2020
I am exploring my last hope on people I believe can help me. I need to get my life back and I need a financial help from you. I am starving . Since last 4 years our governor did not pay salary to people. And in kogi state here there is no work. Life is very hard especially now that there is lock down in most and major places please help me. I may not be able to get money from you due to the present condition of things, but don't leave me to myself. Please you can help even with food � stuffs or any work I can do to survive thank you so much may God reward as you help while am alive now and may you and your families � never run out of money works and food amen. Please I count on you people I know it's shameful but life is unbearable now please consider and help me God bless you all
Re: Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide by Kalapizim(m): 6:39am On Apr 02, 2020
Please don't let the girl coming to see me today see this this
Re: Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:44am On Apr 02, 2020
She no want miss dick appointment. She sneaked to cure konji grin
Re: Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide by Tochi2020: 7:46am On Apr 02, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
She no want miss dick appointment. She sneaked to cure konji grin

No be small thing, konji nah something else
Re: Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 7:57am On Apr 02, 2020
She's lucky those policemen did not rape her
Re: Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide by Xbursta(m): 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
D
Tochi2020:

My guy u know better thing

I dey with you my gee grin
Re: Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide by Tochi2020: 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
Xbursta:
D

I dey with you my gee grin

Ya

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Are You A Witch?" - By Umari Ayim / Just Packed Into A New Area Now This Is Happening / Why Do Girls Ditch The Good,nice Guys To Go For The Bad Guys Instead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.