Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

BREAKING! Nigerians To Enjoy Free Subscription On Startimes, Gotv, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING! Nigerians To Enjoy Free Subscription On Startimes, Gotv, Others (5171 Views)

BREAKING: Nigerians Stoned, Beat Politician Spotted In Austria (video) / BREAKING!!! Nigerians Vote Yahaya Bello As Worst Governor In Nigeria(photos) / Breaking!!! Nigerians will not take this from APC and PDP (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING! Nigerians To Enjoy Free Subscription On Startimes, Gotv, Others by Oshoboy01: 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
In a bid to give succor to citizens, The federal government of Nigeria has announced that there will be free subscription for Nigerians on Startimes,
Gotv, and others in order to have access to local television stations which include NTA, TVC, AIT.

This was announced by the minister of Information, Lai Mohammed in a press briefing, monitored by Trixx NG, held in Abuja few minutes ago.

This is due to the global pandemic, Covid-19 that has struck the world. News have it that about 151 cases have been confirmed in Nigeria.

Nigerians on the social media had earlier cried out to the government to provide uninterrupted electricity supply, free subscriptions on DSTV, GOTV, Startimes and provision of stimulus to the citizens.

The federal government after this outcry announced that millions of poor and vulnerable Nigerians have been reached with cash support while some state government have taken it upon themselves to provide stimulus packages for their populace.

https://trixxng.com/breaking-nigerians-to-enjoy-free-subscription-on-startimes-gotv-others/

1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Nigerians To Enjoy Free Subscription On Startimes, Gotv, Others by NaijadrivaCars: 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
Long overdue. They should make it Pay As You View.

But as the news was broken by LIE Mohammed, let us wait and see.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Nigerians To Enjoy Free Subscription On Startimes, Gotv, Others by Iyiataata92: 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
Thank God. I just pray this is true. This one dem say na Lai Mohammed talk am.
And today is April 1st.
I no trust Lai at all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Nigerians To Enjoy Free Subscription On Startimes, Gotv, Others by majamajic(m): 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
Audio , audio , audio

My neighbor that went to stock his home like we want go war on Monday

He saw me today coming back with nylon of food stuff , I told him all the shops are open

He was like ahhhhhhh

12 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Nigerians To Enjoy Free Subscription On Startimes, Gotv, Others by Iyiataata92: 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

Same thing I'm thinking bro. I saw the headline and was very happy until I opened it and saw Lai Mohammed.
And you can't blame me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Nigerians To Enjoy Free Subscription On Startimes, Gotv, Others by majamajic(m): 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

If they make it pay par view my sub for don finish , since this shutdown , we are having light like 22 hrs a day

They should continue monthly for now

Even wen am sleeping I leave the telly on , SS2 . so I don't miss my sub

I will be hearing football commentary in my dreams

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Nigerians To Enjoy Free Subscription On Startimes, Gotv, Others by NaijadrivaCars: 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
majamajic:

If they make it pay par view my sub for don finish , since this shutdown , we are having light like 22 hrs a day

They should continue monthly for now

Even wen am sleeping I leave the telly on , SS2 . so I don't miss my sub

I will be hearing football commentary in my dreams

PPV isn't good for those who are busy and hardly have power (NePa).*

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Nigerians To Enjoy Free Subscription On Startimes, Gotv, Others by majamajic(m): 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

I enjoy my sub this period , NEPA dey try too
Re: BREAKING! Nigerians To Enjoy Free Subscription On Startimes, Gotv, Others by edoairways: 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
How true is this information?
Re: BREAKING! Nigerians To Enjoy Free Subscription On Startimes, Gotv, Others by fineboynl(m): 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
the topic is misleading.

what he said it's the free local channels to be free. e.g. NTA, TVC And AIT.

this cable subscription use to have them free. but they remove all. making it impossible to watch any channel without a valid subscription.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Nigerians To Enjoy Free Subscription On Startimes, Gotv, Others by Keziehenry(m): 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
If it's coming from LAI, then it's a LIE
Re: BREAKING! Nigerians To Enjoy Free Subscription On Startimes, Gotv, Others by fineboynl(m): 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

lie. alot people will sub only weekend for premiership league.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Nigerians To Enjoy Free Subscription On Startimes, Gotv, Others by GMBuHarry: 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
I saw the headline and was very happy until I opened it and saw Lai Mohammed.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Nigerians To Enjoy Free Subscription On Startimes, Gotv, Others by Vulcanheph(m): 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
LIE mohamed gives a statement and you expect me to Believe

Re: BREAKING! Nigerians To Enjoy Free Subscription On Startimes, Gotv, Others by HMarshal(m): 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

Lol
Re: BREAKING! Nigerians To Enjoy Free Subscription On Startimes, Gotv, Others by hisexcellency34: 7:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
So DSTV can't do same abi?
Re: BREAKING! Nigerians To Enjoy Free Subscription On Startimes, Gotv, Others by Kharol1234: 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
hope say dstv dae among because my subscription go soon expire?
Re: BREAKING! Nigerians To Enjoy Free Subscription On Startimes, Gotv, Others by ayinde2020: 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
they should make it soonest
Re: BREAKING! Nigerians To Enjoy Free Subscription On Startimes, Gotv, Others by jkendy(m): 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
Sounds interesting until I saw "There will be" then I quickly got back to my shell bcoz it's Bubu's govt
Re: BREAKING! Nigerians To Enjoy Free Subscription On Startimes, Gotv, Others by german01(m): 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
DStv just message me telling me one day left angry
Re: BREAKING! Nigerians To Enjoy Free Subscription On Startimes, Gotv, Others by jonsnow12(m): 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
Audio Subscription..
No be Naija we dey again??
Re: BREAKING! Nigerians To Enjoy Free Subscription On Startimes, Gotv, Others by Robisky001(m): 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
Whatever happens to 100g of data from network providers. Glo should please take the lead they're the grand Master of data.
Re: BREAKING! Nigerians To Enjoy Free Subscription On Startimes, Gotv, Others by DModeCntStopMe: 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
Seeing is believing

This govt is notorious for their lies and to make matters worse it's coming from the chief lair himself, Lai Mohammed

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Nigerians To Enjoy Free Subscription On Startimes, Gotv, Others by agulion: 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
Why do I find it deficult to trust this man
Re: BREAKING! Nigerians To Enjoy Free Subscription On Startimes, Gotv, Others by Zingtim: 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
In this time of isolation, the saving grace is to Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. Ask me how on WhatsApp 07065752518
Re: BREAKING! Nigerians To Enjoy Free Subscription On Startimes, Gotv, Others by Ezmans: 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
majamajic:
Audio , audio , audio

My neighbor that went to stock his home like we want go war on Monday

He saw me today coming back with nylon of food stuff , I told him all the shops are open

He was like ahhhhhhh
tomato & pepper is very cheap now @mile 12 market Lagos
Re: BREAKING! Nigerians To Enjoy Free Subscription On Startimes, Gotv, Others by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
STALE
GMBuHarry:

Fellow Nigerians,
I assure you all that Nigeria is vari safe now. kwarashun, boko haram and this covik 1-9 birus are unda kwantrol.
Free subscription for every Nigerian fifoe. Was Goodluck Jonathan able to do that for you fifoe?
Yowa.
2023 I am coming back to complete my third term, Inshallah.

GMBuharry (OND, GCE, BEDC, FRSC, APC, NNPC)
Federal Republic of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Killed / PAP: Tariye Ndiomu's Troubles and Way Ahead - Vanguard / "ghollywood" And Nollywood Go To War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.