Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,040 members, 7,845,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo (120512 Views)

Three Governors, Ministers In Race For Buhari’s Cabinet / Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship / The Moment Fayemi Bowed Out Of Buhari's Cabinet (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by executive12: 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
Seun:
Highly unfortunate, if true. I hope it's not true but I also hope Aunty Kemi doesn't get into trouble for this tweet.

She should not get into trouble if she is right. If she is wrong, well, trouble awaits her.
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by akanbiaa(m): 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
executive12:

She should not get into trouble if she is right. If she is wrong, well, trouble awaits her.
Right or wrong she might still face trouble legally or illegally.
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by executive12: 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
SweetJoystick:
If na Muslim them go bury soonest and the death no go be secret

Not necessarily so. They did not bury Yaradua immediately. They kept news of his death from Nigerians, including the then Vice President Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by executive12: 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
ednut1:
DSS needs to pick up ffk and hanty kemi

Why would they do that? They are mostly exercising their right to free speech.
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Realadey(m): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hmmmm,me I no go talk o
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by AbleGod7555: 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
Egungu be careful na express you dey go. No say we no warn you madam Kemi. Remember Nnamdi Kanu

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Dayodragon: 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
Tintinnoty:
Same way you said Buhari test positive to COVID19 only for baba to show up on national TV with first class swag.

So if they play vido put for you go de watch.. and be happy
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Wizdre: 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
I hope it should be" lier muhamodu"
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by ajealadick(m): 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
Idiot! So your own jesu is an assassin and thug too? So he kill whomever you want?
BUHARIISCURSED:
Praiiiiiissssseeee master Jesus
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by ajealadick(m): 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
Idiot! So your own jesus is an assassin and thug too? So he kill whomever you want?
BUHARIISCURSED:
Praiiiiiissssseeee master Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by mbaise1000: 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
I will assume its Abba Kyari
wink until then
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by amanda2013(f): 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
Abba kyari is still alive .
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Nigerianization(m): 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
hailtheking100:
Egungun becareful na Xpress you dey go...

Egungun don reach express ooo

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Briller: 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Might as well grab some popcorn cheesy The shiit has finally hit the fan. Waiting to see how events unfold...

Who else thinks this virus in Nigeria should be renamed to coV.I.P 19? grin It apparently doesn't respect status or societal rank

Don't be decieved. It's not targeting VIPs alone. You get to hear more about them cause they are majorly the ones with the luxury of being tested. Wait until you start seeing corpses of the poor masses on the streets then you will know it's still COVID-19.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Peroh426: 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
Watching with 3D Camera
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by executive12: 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
Tintinnoty:
prerecorded or not, but it was aired after anti Kemi said he tested positive to the virus.

And you think if Buhari tests positive, they will publicly admit?
Where is Abba Kyari right now? Stop being naive.
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by EzzyCarter: 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
Briller:

Don't be decieved. It's not targeting VIPs alone. You get to hear more about them cause they are majorly the ones with the luxury of being tested. Wait until you start seeing corpses of the poor masses on the streets then you will know it's still COVID-19.

I can't disagree... let's hope it's curtailed before it gets to that level. Coz right now, the image is as scary as hell...
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Wissenschaft: 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
Isinweke:
Let me take one bottle of Hero beer first before I read the News
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Legendguru: 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
Really
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Farki: 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
tareigns:

Are you confused?? Look the guy moniker na

I see it, I just want to see if zombies are self aware,apparently not. grin
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by AreaFada2: 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Might as well grab some popcorn cheesy The shiit has finally hit the fan. Waiting to see how events unfold...

Who else thinks this virus in Nigeria should be renamed to coV.I.P 19? grin It apparently doesn't respect status or societal rank
Too late.
It has already been renamed Cabalovik-1-9.
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by EzzyCarter: 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
AreaFada2:

Too late.
It has already been renamed Cabalovik-1-9.

Cabalovik? grin kindly break down cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by rexwalters: 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
executive12:

And you think if Buhari tests positive, they will publicly admit?
Where is Abba Kyari right now? Stop being naive.
What concerns you with where Kyari is hater?, is he your father, or uncle? who is this Kyari even?, of course if the President of Nigeria has covid, the whole nation would know, covid is not a death sentence, even prince Charles you were also wishing death to has recovered, and gone back us to his royal duties.
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by AreaFada2: 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Cabalovik? grin kindly break down cheesy
Well, elite cabals like El-Rufai and Kyari were the first to mark their names on the Kovik-1-9 register. You have to give them their due respect. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Mavor: 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
Seun:
Highly unfortunate, if true. I hope it's not true but I also hope Aunty Kemi doesn't get into trouble for this tweet.
Men i think say you don go yankee abandon this site ooo. Shuo!!!!
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by EzzyCarter: 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
AreaFada2:

Well, elite cabals like El-Rufai and Kyari were the first to mark their names on the Kovik-1-9 register. You have to give them their due respect. grin

Now I get grin grin grin .

True, they are the real MVP's at bolded cheesy

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Bobotic(m): 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
Wow....so quick?

Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by TGM2015: 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
How is the health condition and misfortune of anyone in Aso Rock apart from Buhari and Osinbanjo be of concern to Nigerians?
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by intersect20(m): 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
Tintinnoty:
Same way you said Buhari test positive to COVID19 only for baba to show up on national TV with first class swag.

Buhari did not show up,it was recorded... Pele

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by olaniyilukman(m): 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Haba! It's unfair! Very very unfair. You people should stop celebrating please. Allow Coro to do it's work first abeg. Why celebrating and allowing the other ones realize what is about to happen?
Chai baba nla, I hail you now... Fear catch me bro
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by ijaw1stson: 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
Seun:
oga Seun..your boy is loyal. I greet you coronally
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by paparazi1(m): 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
SlyIg:
Who could be this president Buhari cabinet member that died of corona complications!
As reported by Kemi Olunloyo.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1245677046065500165
Abeg i dey waka pass ooh, while i hold my
peace for more revelations in the coming days

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) / Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House / Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.