Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? (2747 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women / Ladies How Comfortable Will You Be Wearing This On Your First Date.? / How Comfortable Are You Dating A Guy Of So Many Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? by radiolover(m): 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
This lockdown due to Corona Virus has given birth to a lot of thoughts including this very one I'm bringing to the village square for discussion.

We are all familiar with the level of boredom and idleness currently witnessing and brought about by lockdown on economic activities in the country and by extension, globally. This has left people to engage on so many things which ordinarily, on a busy day, no one would have time for such.

So I was just thinking about cultism, the benefits and the consequences of being a member and the thought of ladies who date/marry these guys came to my mind.

Also, it's not difficult to come by some young men who are members of one secret cult or the other. At least that can easily be witnessed in our Nigerian environment. These men are boyfriends/husbands to women in the society. Considering the nefarious activities of these cultists in our society and the rest. Some of these guys have killed (their hands are stained with blood), maimed and destroyed. Some have embarked on several armed robbery attacks, kidnapping, gansterism, political thuggery and so on.

Again, considering all these, as a lady and knowing your partner is a member of any of this cult groups, how comfortable are you going on with him?

I would really want to hear from you guys.

Re: Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? by radiolover(m): 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lalasticlala

Seun

Mynd44
Re: Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? by josh123(m): 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
Some of them dont know their boyfriends are cultist

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? by TheSourcerer: 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
You really have time on your hands
Re: Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? by donbachi(m): 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
Dem dey date and marry dem...some even goes to anchor points with them,chants and speaks their slangs...but,mind u..no cult reach "female parliament"..very deadly.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? by Wenkivincent: 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
I really don't know why they are date them....I was rejected several time for not being a cultist....well it's well
Re: Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? by darfay: 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
That's how one woman in my neighbourhood lost her hubby some years back. He was a cultist, he changed location and settled down with a wife and 3 kids, he was still doing it low key.His day of reckoning came, he was butchered in front of the family (wife and little kids)
Re: Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? by radiolover(m): 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
darfay:
That's how one woman in my neighbourhood lost her hubby some years back. He was a cultist, he changed location and settled down with a wife and 3 kids, he was still doing it low key.His day of reckoning came, he was butchered in front of the family (wife and little kids)

Sad.
Re: Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? by NextD18: 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
josh123:
They all know. And they love the fact that their men are cultist.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? by SultanOfPuna: 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
Are you comfortable sharing some STDs with him?

Are you comfortable becoming a widow?

Are you comfortable when he travels out for outside missions where he might come back a Corpse?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? by josh123(m): 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
NextD18:

they dont

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? by EricBraven: 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
https/www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfpOhALbNCiEIBjk
Re: Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? by flokii: 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
Why make cultism look like a guy's thing? Aren't you aware there are more female cult groups than male.

Guys too knowingly or unknowingly date and marry female cultists
#StopGenderbias

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? by Naomila: 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
Aren't cultist the main BAD BOYS some girls like? the only girls you'd say dating a cultist and is aware he's a cultist is a girl that's a cultist too.
Re: Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? by radiolover(m): 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
Naomila:
Aren't cultist the main BAD BOYS some girls like? the only girls you'd say dating a cultist and is aware he's a cultist is a girl that's a cultist too.

Some may ignorantly date without knowing.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
josh123:
of course they know
Re: Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
darfay:
when i was in ekpoma there was this guy i heard who was responsible for numerious hits that he became a marked man.bros dumped his univ education ran to south africa for seven years and on the day he came back to naija to marry his bride he was gunned down.nobody knew who gunned him down but we all guessed it was the rival cults he offended.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
flokii:
Why make cultism look like a guy's thing? Aren't you aware there are more female cult groups than male.

Guys too knowingly or unknowingly date and marry female cultists
#StopGenderbias
most lesbians are cultists.black bra if u heard of it..black bra if u heard of it..very notorious female cult group.funny thing is that female cultist prefer to date and marry men who are decent while their counterparts the male prefer to go for simple girls when its time for marriage cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
NextD18:

exactly.
Re: Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? by flokii: 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
lefulefu:
most lesbians are cultists.black bra if u heard of it..black bra if u heard of it..very notorious female cult group.funny thing is that female cultist prefer to date and marry men who are decent while their counterparts the male prefer to go for simple girls when its time for marriage cheesy.

yea man.. we sabi their ways. Amazons, white angels, daughters of Jezebel, red brazier, daughters of Eve etcetera etcetera. Even male cultists dey give them respect grin

Funniest part is most are usually calm and beautiful and they love innocent, clean guys. Irony!
Re: Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
I've met so many cultists. Wonder why they feel comfortable telling me their history though. Offcourse nothing serious can come out of it especially those ones wey still dey use am make mouth.
Re: Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
lefulefu:
when i was in ekpoma there was this guy i heard who was responsible for numerious hits that he became a marked man.bros dumped his univ education ran to south africa for seven years and on the day he came back to naija to marry his bride he was gunned down.nobody knew who gunned him down but we all guessed it was the rival cults he offended.
Forgiveness is a Sin. Mumu think say dem don forget him matter

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
flokii:

yea man.. we sabi their ways. Amazons, white angels, daughters of Jezebel etcetera etcetera. Even male cultists dey give them respect grin

Funniest part is most are usually calm and beautiful and they love innocent, clean guys. Irony!

during dating and relationships in school female cultists prefer dating fellow cult guys but when time for marriage don reach they start searching for a decent guy cheesy.though the smart ones amongst them even when in a relationship with a cult guy in school will have one naive decent guy on hold so when they graduate they can continue dating the naive simple guy while they do away with the cultist boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
josh123:
Na mostly cultist husbands dey beat their wives. Check well, that psycho that stabbed his pregnant wife and stayed with her corpse for 3 days was a cultist back in his uni days.
Re: Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
cult ppl dont forget or forgive.there is one right currently on the run.this one was responsible for the murder of one of the sons of a prominent wealthy cheiftain in auchi.i grew up with this guy.since 2009 he has since relocated to cyprus and he is still there.bros knows once he steps his foot into naija they will search for him and gun him down.cultist never forget when u step on their toes cheesy.
Re: Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I've met so many cultists. Wonder why they feel comfortable telling me their history though. Offcourse nothing serious can come out of it especially those ones wey still dey use am make mouth.
some call themselves pastor as way to deceive u when they graduate but all na camoflage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? by flokii: 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
lefulefu:
during dating and relationships in school female cultists prefer dating fellow cult guys but when time for marriage don reach they start searching for a decent guy cheesy.though the smart ones amongst them even when in a relationship with a cult guy in school will have one naive decent guy on hold so when they graduate they can continue dating the naive simple guy while they do away with the cultist boyfriend.

For the guys, it's 50/50 chance.. most end up dropping out of school for fear of losing their lives. The not so lucky ones end up six feet below.

The ladies are smart you know.
Re: Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
flokii:

For the guys, it's 50/50 chance.. most end up dropping out of school for fear of losing their lives. The not so lucky ones end up six feet below.

The ladies are smart you know.
u either drop out or they or dem go use u settle score grin
Re: Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? by zexy2030(m): 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
that's the slogan, its a taboo.
Re: Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? by youngvikthor(m): 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
those that date them mostly are cultist too
Re: Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? by mozkidayo(m): 12:50am On Apr 03, 2020
lefulefu:
u either drop out or they or dem go use u settle score grin

Good morning sir..sir pls I wanna get some info about all saint university university school of medicine sir pls can I pm you? Thanks
Re: Ladies, How Comfortable Are You Dating Or Marrying A Cultist? by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 03, 2020
mozkidayo:

Good morning sir..sir pls I wanna get some info about all saint university university school of medicine sir pls can I pm you? Thanks
if its about tuition i can give u a link to the school"s website and u will get all the info u want to get

(1) (2) (Reply)

What It Means When A Lady Licks Her Lower Lips In Front Of You / My GF Values Money Too Much / See What Is A Normal Vagina Supposed To Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.